Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name 3 unique things about your OC

Stone Cold Applejack

Quartz Aegis

• She's part zebra
  • Her horn isn't straight
  • She's taller than the average mare

Asa roleplayer, I know flaws make the character. As far as Summer goes she has a pile of em but here are three.

She has an eating disorder.

Is the oldest in a family of six foals.

Has horrible manners (is beyond vulgar in her speech)

And a freebie, she fakes the ability to do any kind of math, even simple counting.

She has others but as this is a of forum I can't list them.

• 1 month later...

Unique? Not sure if there is such a thing. But I do try to aim for uncommon.

Quinch

1. A fish out of water. He came from a violent environment into a peaceful one, and is trying to adjust to actually getting {sort of} what he wanted.
  2. Really, really dislikes other humans. Not out of inherent misanthropy, but because he sees them as too complacent to help themselves, even if their lives depended on it.
  3. Has a chronic helper complex, occasionally bordering on martyrdom. He's not an altruist, however, and it's mainly a conditioned reflex.

Drakontipa

1. Only one of her species that she knows of - she remembers her mother, but does not know what happened to her.
  2. Volatile personality, and her mood switches rapidly in all directions. This is not a result of trauma or some event in her past, but just her nature, and cannot be changed or fixed.
  3. Owns a statue gallery filled with exquisitely realistic pieces. She's also somewhat based on greek Gorgons. You can probably make the connection between the two.

Well...

1. He has a magic item that can turn him into a fox, and back into a pony, and he prefers to spend his free time in fox form.

2. He runs a lighthouse, which leaves him kind of isolated, but he's ok with that.

3. He makes jewelry out of whatever he can find in the woods or on the beach. Some of it's lost items, and some is just rocks or plant pieces.

Edited by Storm Lantern

There are many unique things about my OC, but here are the three that stand out the most-

1. Has an MG34 machine gun for a leg.

2. Is a part changeling, part zebra, part Saiyan dualicorn (like an alicorn, but has two horns).

3. Single handedly defeated Nazi Germany.

Nati:

1. Is a sniper (Not sure if that really all too unique though)

2. Has living parents....  :please:

3. Throws darts for fun.

Yennefer:

1. Her attire, Steel adorned in red silk. Always wears it .3.

2. Sanik magic (Got 2 go fast)

3. Does not have a sense of smell because of a wound.

Audacia:

1. She is everything a pirate needs to be, But she does not do anything illegal. (Most of the time)... Wait what?

2. She drinks alot... I dunno .3.

3. Possibly her color scheme which consists of ivory, Crimson read and royal blue.

That's the main OC's I guess... They really feel generic now because of the time this took to write  :D 

1. Was a huge earth pony before Troubleshoes made it cool, he even has almost has same damn cutie mark (cept Mal's has vines coiled round his.

2. Everfree Survivalist. He lives in the everfree forest so knows alot about the local flauna and flora about the place. He's also big enough to tackle down large predators with his bare hooves.

3. Mal has a symbiotic relationship to the forest. His mane is actually plant grass and he does have a few tiny branches growing out of him. This allows him to go without eating for weeks, his natural mossy green mane and dirt coloured fur mean he can almost hide in plain sight if the ecology is right.

Edited by Malinter

Ryoki Ataru has several "nice" qualities about him:

He has absolutely no social skills, due to him constantly mediating or assassinating.

He has two hoof gauntlets that have grappling hooks and scythe blades.

Ryoki has mastered ki energy ("soul magic") which grants him very limited "spells" such as teleport (but he can only teleport a meter or so) or mark (tracks target).

• 4 years later...

Toasted Scone:

1) Despite being quiet and sour usually, she loves writing sappy romantic poetry (usually about Twilight)

2) Due to a mistake spell, she once became an Alicorn for a half hour; but just in looks, as she couldn't fly or use magic:please:

3) When worried, she speaks far more eloquently than usual; if you scare her, she'll start vomiting the thesaurus right at you!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of want to say something here, but I don't know which parts to tell about her, there are a few more than just three..

Hmmm...

I'm going to do both.

Blue Midnight

1: Is literally me, but isn't a representation of me. IE He was exactly me when he first met Ian, and as of now he has been traveling the multiverse for several millenia.

2: Has a connection to the timeline. IE He can view all possible futures (Though not quite simultaneously) and choose which one occurs. But when he influences the timeline it destabilizes the 'verse and after too much altering, the fabric of spacetime itself begins to break down.

3: He is the only Guardian that is actually human instead of simply preferring to take a human physiological form. (Out of the four Guardians, two of them are energy beings and one was originally a pony.)

Icy Creation

1: Is a Unicorn-Windigo hybrid.

2: Has an alternate, "personality," whose only goal is to consume warmth. Typically, a byproduct of consuming warmth from living beings, is that Ice Storm (the personality) leaves behind very realistic looking ice sculptures. That was what happened to the entirety of Icy Creation's home town, in fact. She killed them all. "I... Nee-need... h-heat... I can... F-fe-feel it f-rom you... I nee- I need it..."

3: Has a pair of artificial wings that she invented on her own. They let her fly pretty much exactly as well as real wings would and let her land on clouds, but not manipulate weather. The reason that they work at all is because Dash's filly rainboom imparted a little bit of her pegasus magic into the spell Icy was in the process of binding to the wings. So in other words, Icy has a bit of Dash magic in her wings.

-He has two dog ears-like horns that serve as sonar

-He has a genius level intellect, but he’s unaware of it and actually thinks everyone is smarter (mostly because his intellect lies in academics, but not social, reason he thinks he lacks intelligence)

-he eats meat, being a carnivorous species of pony 

I could mention he looks like a filly, but Rumble and possibly Lil’ Cheese beat him to it 

1. She's always been a supporter of Nightmare Moon, even before she was reformed. 

2, Likes to fly through thunder storms, even though it frizzes her mane (the static electricity tickles and that's always fun).

3. She's a bit of a fashion snob, but always willing to help the less fortunate fashionable ponies with their wardrobe and makeup. Priorities after all!

Booker isn't actually that unique, now that I think about it :lie: Just a boring, relatively average pony (he is based off of me, after all). I'll have to think hard to come up with three things.

Oh, and his true personality and his personality in stories are different, in case someone has read one he's in. He'd be a boring protagonist if I didn't do that.

1. He likes to sew and make clothes even though he's male.

2. He's rather musically talented, both in singing and with instruments.

3. He quickly becomes proficient in almost everything he tries, though his unwillingness to stick with things he doesn't like leads to trouble finding work.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  1. He has the elite eyes style which is unique in Equestria (G4).
  2. His cutie mark is not his born talent. (The rules are different since he came from Equestria Girls universe.)
  3. There might be two Splashee's in Equestria, and it would be very bad if they met. Very bad!

1. The stitch marks in her pocket Cutie Mark represent her ability to solve problems

2. She can create materials (mostly art materials) from elements and objects in nature using her magic

3. Her name was originally a spy name until it made more sense to use it as her real name (Pencil Pouch)

• Brohoof 1