Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Share A Dream You had.

AkiraLeeJounouchi

I have chronic nightmares, not many dreams. Often I am running away from my threat, which always catches up and kills me. I have seen my husband tortured and killed numerous times too. I die in various ways, from drowning, to being stabbed, to being shot. A couple times, I was killed by being shot in the back of the head, and when I wake up, where I was shot was super cold and numb. I have no idea why that happens, but it always creeps me out. The feeling goes away but it's still scary. Sometimes I have even stayed dead. When that happens, my husband tells me that my body starts squirming and writhing, which wakes him up.

I often dread going to bed. I feel like I never get any rest. I go about my day, and no matter how exhausted I am, I never sleep well. I do take sleeping medication (I have been on many different kinds in the past), but although they make me sleep, they don't take away my nightmares....

yeah...you don't want to be me.

• Brohoof 1

Hooray, I had yet another dream not too long ago. -3-

I was out on a walk with this random girl called Lucy. Apparently, we were once friends, but out friendship has been broken not too long ago. I have found a solution to fix it, so I went back to her house a few minutes later. We become friends again.

While going into her room, I hear loud explosions coming outside of the house, as well as a person's voice. The person reminded us about their attack on my country, which put me in a state of panic. Since I didn't want anything precious destroyed, I ran as fast as I could to my house. While running, the entire sky is taken over by a flying ship, which I presumed to be the attackers. I just got into my room, but the attackers were just about to launch their next bomb right into my house, so I grabbed the nearest thing I could find: my favourite doll. I just managed to escape the bomb, but seeing my home destroyed has left me heartbroken.

...Huh, I also realised that most of my dreams are rather violent. xP

• Brohoof 2

I had a dream that I was in my house, laughing and smiling, hanging out with my family and friends. I was always sitting next to a red haired girl with her hair in a kind of weird bun, held up by chopsticks. She kept hugging me, and smiling at me, and I kept putting my arm around her, so I guess she was my girlfriend. She was playing videogames with me, and watching anime with me, and all my friends and family loved her. I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. The second worst part? She was beautiful. The first worst part? I woke up and realized it was a dream.

The truth is, I'm single, and most of my friends and family are seperated from me on different states. I honestly almost cried. Depressing, huh? Lol.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but I actually have a similar dream to this every so often, same girl and everything.

Edited by RAGE
  • Brohoof 1

I had a dream last night that my boyfriend and I "adopted a baby." And by "adopted a baby" I mean we went to a store that kind of looked like Target and they had babies for sale that you could just buy (along with groceries and other goods). I was just of impulsive while I was there grocery scopping - I saw the baby and was like "AWWW IT'S SO CUTE; i want it!" and we plopped it in my cart and took it home. Then we went "home" ...our home looked kind of like a warehouse, and there were a lot of other people living inside it. When I got home, I realized I had no supplies for the baby whatsoever. But the baby didn't seem to care. XD It was just happy and smiley, and I found some doll clothes for it to wear.

• Brohoof 3

So I have heard a lot about the rising terrorist group of ISIS on the news and such. So much that I had a dream about it.

-It wasn't scary, so I wont consider it to be a nightmare. What happened was, I was on vacation with my Aunt and Uncle in New Jersey. I just got done listening to something about ISIS, and looked up into the sky and saw ISIS controlled helicopters taking over the entire state. No one was killed at least. I ended up driving a motorcycle through roadblocks, video game style.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream that I was in this building and the Joker was looking for me, and I was trying to get out before he could catch me. All the while I was wondering where Batman was. Later I was outside and the Joker had somehow got my phone number and was calling me. He told me to meet him somewhere or he'd go after my family. So I was on my way to meet him and before I got to him, my dream ended.

• Brohoof 1

I was walking down the street with my dad, and we came past a dead alien covered in purple blood.

I begged him to let me eat it, and he let me.

I started to eat the alien, it tasted like nothing.

Then I woke up.

And was like 'What the fuck buck was that?'

• Brohoof 3

I was standing on the higher platform in one of the outdoor hallways in an apartment building in my complex (wow, that's a mouthful), when I saw a purple blur underneath the platform. I began running down the stairs nearby and eventually got to the bottom. I turned around and noticed Twilight Sparkle, reading a book.

I asked her, "Could you please put that book down?"

She responded, "Okay." It sounded more like Rarity, though...

Anyways, Twilight began setting down the book as I gasped. She was faceless, like the Slender Man. That was when I woke up.

This happened two nights ago. What does it mean?

• Brohoof 1

Ok so I recetly got a New PC from my neighbor about 3 weeks ago. It should be noted that I recently watched an ep of Jump Street where it featured racisism.

Anyways In my dream last night, I was buiding my new Computer, like I did in real life, but the parts were that of a CRT tv. In the dream the tower somehow worked despite missing parts, I later tansfer all the parts from the tower to a curicut board with all of the parts in it. And I said I have to put all that stuff from circuit board in the tower. All of sudden voices was calling me the N word for no reason. Even though I'm not black I was still offended. Heck i would be offended in real life too seeing as how I hate racial slurs. After that I woke up.

While going into her room, I hear loud explosions coming outside of the house, as well as a person's voice. The person reminded us about their attack on my country, which put me in a state of panic. Since I didn't want anything precious destroyed, I ran as fast as I could to my house. While running, the entire sky is taken over by a flying ship, which I presumed to be the attackers. I just got into my room, but the attackers were just about to launch their next bomb right into my house, so I grabbed the nearest thing I could find: my favourite doll. I just managed to escape the bomb, but seeing my home destroyed has left me heartbroken.

This reminds Me of the Opening to the Chronicles Of Narnia. In fact it's very similar to the war they had to face before having to move.

The truth is, I'm single, and most of my friends and family are seperated from me on different states. I honestly almost cried. Depressing, huh? Lol.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but I actually have a similar dream to this every so often, same girl and everything.

Dude you and I are in a similar boats. It's not dpressing, it's human nature to not be alone. I live with my mom, but with all the troubles she has to deal with and I don't really bother her with my problems. Most of my friends have either forgtten about me after school, died or only remebers me when they want a yugioh card. My father's family lives close by but they don't care about us and my mother's family who care about me so much is living far away from us. But how I deal with the lonelyness is simply letting go. It still hurts at times though.

I was a magical Ninja throwing Triangular Doritos Chips at enemy Changelings and fighting the Changelings with Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle at my side.

And it was awesome.

LOL

Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 2

I once got a "Cupcakes" related dream, with me being the victim. I just casually watched myself getting cutted up, tortured and eventually killed by decapitation, while my family were all watching in the background...From hooks...

• Brohoof 1

^Hope You Survive.

I once got a "Cupcakes" related dream, with me being the victim. I just casually watched myself getting cutted up, tortured and eventually killed by decapitation, while my family were all watching in the background...From hooks...

Seems you're watching too many Annoying Orange. XD

I had a dream last night that my boyfriend and I "adopted a baby." And by "adopted a baby" I mean we went to a store that kind of looked like Target and they had babies for sale that you could just buy (along with groceries and other goods). I was just of impulsive while I was there grocery scopping - I saw the baby and was like "AWWW IT'S SO CUTE; i want it!" and we plopped it in my cart and took it home. Then we went "home" ...our home looked kind of like a warehouse, and there were a lot of other people living inside it. When I got home, I realized I had no supplies for the baby whatsoever. But the baby didn't seem to care. XD It was just happy and smiley, and I found some doll clothes for it to wear.

Seems as though you really, really want a baby. XD

Anyways, Twilight began setting down the book as I gasped. She was faceless, like the Slender Man. That was when I woke up.

This happened two nights ago. What does it mean?

Well the only thing that can implement this is if you either Play alot of Slenderman and Watch MLP alot or you're every much afriad of Slenderman and watch MLP alot. In any case this sounds like a good MLP Creepypasta to me.

Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 1

I also had a dream that I was watching a drama/horror/mystery similar to Twin Peaks, and one of the characters was a brony. I told my brother, who was watching the show with me in the dream, that I was a brony, too, and he was like, "Cool," and we just kept on watching this Twin Peaks kind of show.

The dream cut to me in a convertible in a location from the dream show (a mountain [i watch too much fucking Twin Peaks, man]) with my brother driving it. He then drove it off the cliff. WTF?!

• Brohoof 2

I had a dream that I was surviving the zombie apocalypse with Morpheus form the matrix and we where in a crashed something then a zombie snuck in dressed as a guy then Morpheus was thrown onto a deck with the flowers and the concert and the sunshine and was eaten but it got away and got to a boat that has some importance but my alarm woke me before I could find out what was on the boat.

I dont actually know what that has to do with the dream  :derp: I just figured it was because i recently re-read cupcakes.

Well in Annoying Orange ever time a new vegetable or fruit come in, itis eventually killed of but the owner of the kitchen. It remended me of the ep where the hole egg family had to watch their family get reduced little by litte. XD

• Brohoof 1

So I still remember this dream. I had it when I was young. It involved me going downstairs to get a glass of water. I went towards my back door for some reason and went out into the garden. I walked down it when suddenly this Frankenstein-looking monster came out of the pampas grass we have. I went to run back but a forcefield was blocking my way. I looked back and the monster had a lightsaber. Then I had a lightsaber. We were about to fight but then I woke up. This was a recurring dream. Now, they say that dreams mean something (if you're Freud, a lot of it's to do with sex) so I really want to know what this dream meant. 

• Brohoof 2

I also had a dream that I was watching a drama/horror/mystery similar to Twin Peaks, and one of the characters was a brony. I told my brother, who was watching the show with me in the dream, that I was a brony, too, and he was like, "Cool," and we just kept on watching this Twin Peaks kind of show.

The dream cut to me in a convertible in a location from the dream show (a mountain [i watch too much fucking Twin Peaks, man]) with my brother driving it. He then drove it off the cliff. WTF?!

I had a Dream similar to this. Except it was the Family car. Everybody was in it and we was on the edge of a high broken roller coaster rail. The car plumetted and I remeber feeling the warmth of the explotion all over my body.

So I still remember this dream. I had it when I was young. It involved me going downstairs to get a glass of water. I went towards my back door for some reason and went out into the garden. I walked down it when suddenly this Frankenstein-looking monster came out of the pampas grass we have. I went to run back but a forcefield was blocking my way. I looked back and the monster had a lightsaber. Then I had a lightsaber. We were about to fight but then I woke up. This was a recurring dream. Now, they say that dreams mean something (if you're Freud, a lot of it's to do with sex) so I really want to know what this dream meant.

Probably reprenting the things you liked at the time. It could also mean, like all kids, you want to be a hero like in the movies.

• Brohoof 1

The last dream I had was just a bunch of randomness.

I was in a library, working on some homework. It was for differential equations. Apparently, I was trying to solve for some sort of equation that could model people's artistic abilities and the nature of the fine art that they produce. Weird, yeah... I agree; I didn't understand it either.

In my confusion, I ended up talking to the girl beside me. She seemed friendly, but she was even more confused than I was. Eventually, I just gave up, and went home. After a short (maybe 5-10m) walk, I ended up in a condo, where my mom and grandma were staying.

My mom asked me to help my grandma put blueberry pies in the oven. I went in her room and turned on the oven, but my grandma saw what I was doing and asked me to stop. Instead, she told me to mash a bunch of blueberries up in some sort of silver bucket. That was supposed to be the pie filling.

I started mashing the blueberries, but it made a complete mess. One of them squirted and left trails of blueberry juice all over the place. My grandma sighed and told me to stop helping. She said I shouldn't even try, and told me to leave. But then she hugged me...

As I was about to walk out of the door, these two dogs approached me. They were really intelligent, and could even speak proper English. In general, they were just being playful and goofy; though I don't remember what it was they said that made me laugh.

Eventually I parted with the dogs and found my mom again. She said she was going to the store, and asked if I could come along to help. I obliged, and when I got the store, I saw this advertisement for talking dog-like pets being marketed by Disney. Apparently they had like 101 Dalmatians or something... and they were selling them for super cheap in the store, alongside Buzz Lightyear toys. I mentioned it to my mom, but she was just like "ehh... come on, let's go."

And then I woke up.

How do I remember all that, you ask? Well, I don't. I keep a dream journal, so I just referenced that. xD

• Brohoof 3

The worst dream I ever had was probably one of the shortest, a little something I dreamed when I was a kid.  I was just playing outside climbing trees or something, and the more I moved the more I realized that my body felt too light.  I looked down at my right arm and turned it over, and there was this big gaping hole in my skin, and inside that ants were eating me away like I was some dead, rotten thing.  It was like all I had left was skin stretched over bone.

• Brohoof 2