Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Share A Dream You had.

AkiraLeeJounouchi

• I had a dream where I was running down the street because Bill Clinton was chasing me in a jeep with a shotgun.
  • Also had a dream where a bear busted down my grandmother's door with a shotgun while I was hiding under a table.
  • There was also a dream where there were dead bodies and blood everywhere in the street while I was just staring unfazed. 
  • I also had a mental breakdown before, fell asleep, and then had a mental breakdown in my dreams.

Yeah, I shouldn't be allowed dreaming.

• Brohoof 5

I Have A Dream where the world has turned to hell(Doomsday,Devil,Zombies,Ghosts,Monsters etc.) And Me And Other Survivors Are Using Weapons to fight those mutants.

Another Dream i had was Escaping From A Bunch Of Mafia Goons using only My Revolver to kill them.

• Brohoof 1

When I was about 6, I used to always have this reoccurring dream about monsters that came out of the computer screen if I looked at the computer.

._. *sigh*

I was so scared of that stupid computer for ever. (Well not any more, duh).

But I used to get super scared.

Also I had a lucid dream once. It's so amazing I just started blowing things up. XD XD XD

Seriously it's so cool. 

• Brohoof 3

Also I had a lucid dream once. It's so amazing I just started blowing things up. XD XD XD Seriously it's so cool. 

The fact that you had a lucid dream and your first reaction was to blow shit up is amazing. 

• Brohoof 6

I had a dream last night in which I was about to be banned from this forum, I believe it had something to do with me being critical of a decision Hasbro made. The funny thing about it was is that I had a sorta wanted sign on my profile, weird. 

• Brohoof 1

One time I had a warrior cats dream. It took place at my school, and at some point we just appeared in a forest. So my school has a huge field of grass in front of it, and the teachers in my house (my school has two houses per grade level) called us all down there. We were all given these metal cat suites. They had some details in different colors. The ears and tail would move based on your reaction to some thing, and the claws were retractable. When you scratched someone, the claws would leave a temporary mark, and the color of the mark would match your armor color. I am the biggest warrior cats fan in my school, so I became the leader of one of the four clans. I think the clan had a name, maybe StormClan, I don't remember, but it wasn't clan names from the books. My friend who reads the books was the deputy of this clan, and my other friend was the medicine cat. After the teachers told us who is leader and such, we all trained tighter. We learnt how to move like cats, how the suite works, and we all had lots of free for all battles. I was the best fighter in the entire school. Ironically, I'm the smallest person in the entire school IRL. So after a while we established clans, chose and defended our own territory, and set up border patrols. My clan was the strongest and best, and we practically ruled the forest, which we suddenly were at at the first clan fight. I was actually really disappointed that this was just a dream. :/

• Brohoof 3

I remember a lot of my dreams: I had one where I was a 8 years kid playing with a ball, then the ball falls and rolls out into a cave, I enter the cave and find a doll with a chainsaw who kills me, there was this another one where I'm in my bedroom, (was a very dark one), I walk down the stairs, try to turn on the light but I didn't work, try to turn on the tv and it didn't work, so I stayed sorted in the light of moon waiting for the sun, oh and my first mlp related dream xD I was a green pony who had a treehouse! And I was there talking with apple bloom lol wut

What did applebloom say? :3

• Brohoof 1

Also I had a recurring nightmare from when I was little, but at the same time it was really childish. I was playing on my school playground, which a one of those slides that spiral down. Well I didn't spiral down, I somehow defied logic, and instead of twisting with the slide, I slid straight, and fell off the slide. It ft like I was really falling, and for some reason this slide was apparently very high up, because it was a big fall. I would always wake up, feeling like I was falling.

• Brohoof 1

I don't remember, I think something like OHMEGERD imma blank butt I wanna be in your cutie mark crybabies and she like oh sure you can be in or something like that :o

Wow. So mean. Applebloom is brave in your dream. 

• Brohoof 1

My dreams are pretty weird. They all take place in a sort of "dream world" which is a single place, where I can walk from any part of it into any other part of it. It's always linked up the same way, so I've learned my way around it. If I lucid dream I can choose to walk (or swim, or fly) from one part of it to another.

The place is REALLY big and really detailed. It's the size of a small country, and includes about 10-20 built up areas (villages and cities), all of which themselvs have a lot of detail. There's a huge forest, a ski resort, a complex railway system and lots of sections based on video games - if I want I can drive around my dream world in a Mario Kart, or I can just play Pokemon, Civ or Age of Empires or pretty much any other game I've ever played.

There are also at least 4 McDonalds, 3 Pizza restaurants, a Chinese takeaway, 2 Gaming arcades, dozens of hotels (mostly in the Ski resort), 3 museums, 2 schools, 3 airports, lots of shops (including a huge shopping centre, a multi storey supermarket and 2 middle eastern Bazaars), 2 theme parks, a lighthouse, an oil rig, lots of empty fields, a building with about 20 swimming pools all of different shapes and sizes, 3 campsites and a huge beach. Oh, and a bridge made of cake. And a crazy woman who always tries to castrate me with some some sort of polearm weapon that I don't know the name of.

Most of my dreams just involve me walking/cycling/driving/flying/taking the train/sailing across the dream world.

The only thing my dream world DOESN'T seem to have yet is ponies (i'm pretty surprised, usually when I like a thing I end up with an extra section added to the edge of my dream world with that thing in it).

• Brohoof 1

My dreams are pretty weird. They all take place in a sort of "dream world" which is a single place, where I can walk from any part of it into any other part of it. It's always linked up the same way, so I've learned my way around it. If I lucid dream I can choose to walk (or swim, or fly) from one part of it to another.

The place is REALLY big and really detailed. It's the size of a small country, and includes about 10-20 built up areas (villages and cities), all of which themselvs have a lot of detail. There's a huge forest, a ski resort, a complex railway system and lots of sections based on video games - if I want I can drive around my dream world in a Mario Kart, or I can just play Pokemon, Civ or Age of Empires or pretty much any other game I've ever played.

There are also at least 4 McDonalds, 3 Pizza restaurants, a Chinese takeaway, 2 Gaming arcades, dozens of hotels (mostly in the Ski resort), 3 museums, 2 schools, 3 airports, lots of shops (including a huge shopping centre, a multi storey supermarket and 2 middle eastern Bazaars), 2 theme parks, a lighthouse, an oil rig, lots of empty fields, a building with about 20 swimming pools all of different shapes and sizes, 3 campsites and a huge beach. Oh, and a bridge made of cake. And a crazy woman who always tries to castrate me with some some sort of polearm weapon that I don't know the name of.

Most of my dreams just involve me walking/cycling/driving/flying/taking the train/sailing across the dream world.

The only thing my dream world DOESN'T seem to have yet is ponies (i'm pretty surprised, usually when I like a thing I end up with an extra section added to the edge of my dream world with that thing in it).

I want to go there, it sounds awesome! What is lucid dreaming like?

I want to go there, it sounds awesome! What is lucid dreaming like?

It's pretty fun sometimes, but usually when I lucid dream I end up waking up a few seconds later.

I remember once when I was in a car on a collapsing bridge, and I used my lucid-dreaming powers to teleport to a part of the motorway system that wasn't collapsing. Mostly lucid dreaming just gives me an opportunity to sort out a problem in my dream, or do something weird, but it would be better if I could have a lucid dream that lasted longer than about 30 seconds. Maybe I should plan something interesting or fun to do the next time I lucid dream...

It's a little bit strange sometimes, because when I lucid dream I often have difficulty making physically impossible stuff happen, even if I realise I'm in control, because part of my mind realises that I'm dreaming and part of it doesn't and the two sides basically fight for control of the dream.

My dreams are usually pretty fun without needing to lucid dream, though... I can end up doing pretty much anything as long as I go to the right part of the dream world.

"Then we saw the vampires turn into elephants. Yes... elephants. It became clear that we were dealing with vampire/elephant shapeshifters."

Yeah. That is a weird dream. Some crazy things have happened in my dreams, but I don't think anything quite that weird has happened before.

• Brohoof 3

Once I had this dream where I had superhuman abilities, but was stuck in an anthropomorphic cat body. Oh yeah, the dream was also lucid, so I controlled everything. It was fun, but confusing, even for a lucid dream.

• Brohoof 1

I've had some strange dreams that I want to share.

1) One dream I had was that there was a zombie apocalypse and the only survivors were my friends and me. So we installed a minigun that we took from an abandoned military facility and installed it behind the sunroof on top of my car. I was driving while one of my friends were firing away on the minigun. The other 3 of my friends were using AK-47 M-16s and Mac-11s and firing at the zombies too. I saw myself going 270 MPH on the Interstate even though my car wouldn't go that fast.

2) Another dream I had was that I was in a police chase driving a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 while blasting away AC/DC's Shoot to Thrill.

3) I had a dream where a tornado was tearing through my neighborhood in black-in white. The next day, I had the same exact dream in color.

4) A long time ago, I had a dream of a dancing shark dressed like Elvis.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Here's how my dream went (thank god it never happened...yet). So my Dad and I was celebrating my Dad's birthday, when we get a call of a large working woods fire, and there was a life hazard, meaning someone or something with life was still there. We get there, oh I forgot to mention, that my Dad and I was in the fire department, and this fire was huge, absolutely humongous, and comes to find out, we were the only two there. So we conducted search and rescue, and like ten or so minutes into the dream, this tree was about to fall on top of me, and my Dad push me out of the way and pinned himself underneath the tree. At the end of the forest there was a light, so I immediately thought it was the rest of the crew. I tried pushing the tree off, but it just wouldn't budge. I remember screaming " Dad, we can make it, just stay with me a little longer!" Dad, knowing if I stay any longer I might die, tells me " GO, LEAVE WITHOUT ME!", but there's no way I'm leaving without my dad. After he tells me a second time to leave I run as fast as I can, and you know what, I made it out. But when we searched for my dad, after the fire was put out, I was the first one to find my dad, burnt to a crisp, stuck under that same tree. Then my dad on the outside of my dream nudged my leg, and I violently woke up, with my face soaked in tears, and I bolted to my dad and hugged him, telling him to never leave my side until God has said it was time, and trust me, that dream was the work of the devil, no fire should feel that somber, never in my life was I so scared.

This was a REALLY weird dream... So I was in Florida near the ocean and there was Donald Trump floating in a raft with a huge bundle of kittens. So he continued and eventually he had to stop at a hotel, I found out that he was Donald Trump and he wanted to poison all the water that the kittens eat... So somehow I teleported to a metal room with a faucet pouring steaming purple liquid into a feeder with  some kittens drinking it turning into zombies... I turned of the faucet and it turned into water and Donald Trump got away with the other kitties.

Edited by Axel~
  • Brohoof 1

This was a REALLY weird dream... So I was in Florida near the ocean and there was Donald Trump floating in a raft with a huge under of kittens. So he continued and eventually he had to stop at a hotel, I found out that he was Donald Trump and wanted to poison all the water that the kittens eat... So some how I teleported to a metal room with a faucet pouring steaming purple liquid into a feeder with  some kittens drinking it turning into zombies... I turned of the faucet and it turned into water and Donald Trump got away with the other kitties.

Huh, just like his presidential campaign, eh?

Sorry.

• Brohoof 1

There was this one time when I dreamed that I was going to the doctor with my brother, because he had broken his leg, and we all sat down, and suddenly, the computer on the doctors desk went berserk, and started flashing colours, and took over the whole hospital. Unless I and my brother died, he would destroy everything. So we got tied to a weird lamp thingy, and bam. End of dream.

I had this dream 4 times in a row, until I grew sick of it. :confused:

One time I had this terrifying dream (actually I've had many terrifying dreams). I was supposed to be watching my baby sister who is 2 years old and we were alone but that's all I knew as background information in the dream. It started with me chained up to this pole in the basement as this really scary man was just about to harm my little sister, striding towards her. And then I actually used lucid dreaming to break the chains and snatch my little sister in my arms and flew up the stairs. Yes literally flew up the stairs. For some reason, I had butterfly wings in the dream.

This is a really weird dream I had a couple days ago and I blame it on my gaming sessions of GTA V becauses reasons:

So basically, it started when I was robbing a gas station/convenience store as my online character in GTA Online. when suddenly, somebody stabbed me through the chest with a machete. It went cleanly through my body. Anyways, I respawned, was driving around, when the same guy t-boned me. I died again. Then, I was going to my home, when the same guy as the first two times blew up my house with about fifteen sticky bombs, I think. Then he brought me a new house to live in. He lived across the street. He didn't attack me again until two weeks later when someone else, who was hired by him to kill me, rang my doorbell, I opened the door, and the new person hit me in the nose with a hammer. After closing the door and yelling, "What the F&%$ is wrong with you!?" to the first person while holding my nose to keep it from both bleeding and to keep it straight, I woke up.