Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Accepting Free Commissions! (For now)

Star Struck

WELCOME TO MY FREE ART COMMISSIONS THREAD post-29625-0-88958600-1410879701_thumb.jpg 

In this thread, I'll be accepting Any art commissions, up to 10 until they are all completed  ;) 

The reason I am doing them for free, is because I simply want to get back into the swing of things!  So any art requests, or any O.C pictures you want me to Photo edit, I can do definitely all the way from: Cell Shading, Realism, Detailed, and Back Ground. 

I will not charge for any higher detail, Everything is free! (for now).

Feel free to P.M me and We'll chat! send me the picture you want done or message me what you want and I'll try to do it the best I can!  Giving you a time when it should be done too, at least.  :D 

Here's some art I've done in the past before (note, I have gotten much more experienced, some pictures are older than others, but all of them are older none the less but this is the general idea, many were test ideas):post-29625-0-12961300-1410880156.jpg

post-29625-0-33495400-1410880184_thumb.jpg

(Made this one too large of a file-size so I couldn't make the hair any better on accident, photo too big)

post-29625-0-64596400-1410880193_thumb.jpg

post-29625-0-79841600-1410880213_thumb.jpg

post-29625-0-55195200-1410880230_thumb.jpg

post-29625-0-85160300-1410880244_thumb.jpg

post-29625-0-45506100-1410880279_thumb.jpg

post-29625-0-24484000-1410880298_thumb.jpg

post-29625-0-47564500-1410880356_thumb.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That one was more of an edit with older software :wau:

Note these are all old Old edits and with the new ones, they should be just a bit better!  I do have more photos but these are the ones I would like to post the most  :smug:

P.M me and take care!

• Brohoof 4

Could you draw my OC at his workbench, in his tiny garage working on the PPSH-41? As for background could you have the Black ops 2 Origins Ice staff hanging against the wall? and several blue prints for weapon designs in the background? And throw in a couple of vodka bottles in there if you can.

sta.sh/21wii2fg5zkp (All the references you should need)

• Brohoof 2

Do you think you could do Rarity in her deleted Luna Eclipsed costume. :D

I think I can do this!  I can attempt to see if I can  draw her under a full moon?  give it that aesthetic look at night?  

I' really excited for this one  :wub:

Do you can draw my oc, Nescau, with something very evil and dark?

If possible, do her with a smirk, and her eyes glowing purple.

Can be any style.

img-3096285-1-KGaEvnn.png

Oh alright, I was going to ask what style but I think I can make her seem like a villainous character, with some effects here and there

• Brohoof 2

I think I can do this!  I can attempt to see if I can  draw her under a full moon?  give it that aesthetic look at night?  

I' really excited for this one  :wub:

Oh alright, I was going to ask what style but I think I can make her seem like a villainous character, with some effects here and there

Full moon would be amazing. If you can I would be highly appreciative. Do you need any source files of that costume?

• Brohoof 1

do you think you can draw my ponysona Sonata Rose??? She is not exactly up to date but if you go to this thread you will find copious amount of references for my ponysona!

your style is neat and it would be such a pleasure to get art of my pony from you UwU

a fullbody would be so great, in a casual pose with her wings open~

Edited by Sonata Rose
  • Brohoof 2

Full moon would be amazing. If you can I would be highly appreciative. Do you need any source files of that costume?

As far as I can find, I can't find any photos of her in costume, so a source would help me much  :wau:  unless that's too much to ask, then it's okay

• Brohoof 1

Can you draw a full body of my OC? I really need a much better and more posed version of her. Her name is AutisticAlice, and her cutie mark is a rainbow puzzle piece. Here is a picture of what she looks like from a pony creator:

post-29620-0-59481100-1410886267_thumb.jpg

post-29620-0-59481100-1410886267_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if you could draw my OC, Moonlit Ace?

I have a specific setting I'd like too, if that's possible.

Canterlot is being attacked by Changelings, and Ace just finished one of them off with his bow. While he's flying in the air, he looks down at Ponyville with a worried look. 

Two non-pegasus ponies (Can one of them be Lyra, please?) are running around trying to escape them. Ace is flying above the Town Square.

Think of it like what's happening during the Season 2 finale, during Queen Chrysalis and her temporarily reign.

All the resources you need should be right here: http://sta.sh/21ndsz0rtl5e

Something you should know: 
The weapon design, while what I want it to look like that, is a little bit too big, so if you can make the bow itself more compact, while still sharing the design of the one in the picture, can you do that?

If you need anything else feel free to message me.

Edited by Shadowking58

Could you do a pony for me that has my forum name, "Gracefilly" ? I would like the cutie mark to have a cloud with a trumpet in front of it. I have some ideas, but Im at a loss on how to do it. Let me know if you are willing to take this one on.

Edited by Gracefilly
  • Brohoof 1

As far as I can find, I can't find any photos of her in costume, so a source would help me much  :wau:  unless that's too much to ask, then it's okay

http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/88/c4/88c4607ea10c9d4c8c7840ea91c69b08.png?1317483210

https://38.media.tumblr.com/aa0bb6cca1581a6be1b35cdd40007e8a/tumblr_mvczo10an21r9u56fo1_500.jpg

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/1/16/526040__safe_rarity_sweetie+belle_clothes_pixiv_costume_nightmare+night_vampire_luna+eclipsed_artist-colon-30clock.png

That should give you a good idea. Her scenes were cut in the Nightmare Night episode and there isn't a lot of art on that costume unfortunately.

• Brohoof 1

Ah this should be well enough for me to make some art off of!  Thank you so much too, otherwise I would have been lost on her dress!

I'll get working on it as soon as possible  :lol:

I imagine you are booked to the hilt, but may I ask for a commission for Starfall? Perhaps in a fedora and trench-coat to match his character?

Reference image:

afb1409281.png

I can accept two more, so you're the 8th I imagine  :huh:

I can do this though, this is quite a simple one to do as well, I think I can get this one done for you StarFall  :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Star Struck,

Who do you have requests from so far?

I want to make sure you know that I made one. 

I have 9* sorry, I've been trying to juggle several things at once and I miss-counted, but for yours, would you like your O.C to be firing at the Changeling?  or looking down at the two ponies?  They're both kind of different shots (I'm not that good yet  ^_^ )  

That's my only question!

• Brohoof 1

Do you think you could draw my OC for me? I don't really have a reference to show you, but hopefully I can describe her well enough. She is a Pegasus mare who has a red coat and brown mane and tail. She has light blue eyes and her cutie mark is a crossed sword and quill.

Edited by Redquill999

I have 9* sorry, I've been trying to juggle several things at once and I miss-counted, but for yours, would you like your O.C to be firing at the Changeling?  or looking down at the two ponies?  They're both kind of different shots (I'm not that good yet  ^_^ )  

That's my only question!

Well, I was implying like, one Changling on the ground with an arrow in his body. (He's most likely dead.)  So it's basically the aftermath of the shot. But you can tell that there is an arrow in the Changelings body.

So yeah, looking down at the ponies, with an arrow inside the changeling. 

Whether or not you want to draw blood on the changeling is up to you, I don't really care about gore. (Because that arrow is obviously gonna do some damage in terms of bleeding. Do Changlings even bleed?)

One of them is Lyra, I don't care who the other one is, but if you want to make it make sense (since Lyra is almost always with Bon Bon) You can do that too.

Edited by Shadowking58

That's my only question!

So, does that mean you're considering mine too? O_o I just want to be sure since I tend to have to know or not. ><

• Brohoof 1

Do you think you could draw my OC for me? I don't really have a reference to show you, but hopefully I can describe her well enough. She is a Pegasus mare who has a red coat and brown mane and tail. She has light blue eyes and her cutie mark is a crossed sword and quill.

I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :) I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :) I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :) I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :) I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :)

So, does that mean you're considering mine too? O_o I just want to be sure since I tend to have to know or not. ><

I am I am!  Everybody who has attended up to this point, I am doing  :lol:   I just got 10 requests, yours is one of them I promise :)

• Brohoof 2

I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :) I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :) I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :) I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :) I think I can do this one!  IS there any specific pose you want your pony to be in?  :)

I am I am!  Everybody who has attended up to this point, I am doing  :lol:   I just got 10 requests, yours is one of them I promise :)

You did that on purpose. Lol.

• Brohoof 1

UPDATE:  I currently just hit 10 requests so, all other requests are closed until all 10 first requests are done!  No hard feelings  :blush:   But there's only so much spare time, 

After these 10, then I'll be accepting requests again!  

In the meantime, I will post or P.M W.I.P's as it goes along!  :lol: 

Sorry for the repetitive post. Using an iPod with slow Internet is a bad idea while on forums. :) As for a pose a relaxed one would be nice, like she's going for a walk in the park. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

• Brohoof 1

UPDATE:  I currently just hit 10 requests so, all other requests are closed until all 10 first requests are done!  No hard feelings  :blush:   But there's only so much spare time, 

After these 10, then I'll be accepting requests again!  

In the meantime, I will post or P.M W.I.P's as it goes along!  :lol: 

Did you get my response from before?

Well, I was implying like, one Changling on the ground with an arrow in his body. (He's most likely dead.)  So it's basically the aftermath of the shot. But you can tell that there is an arrow in the Changelings body.

So yeah, looking down at the ponies, with an arrow inside the changeling. 

Whether or not you want to draw blood on the changeling is up to you, I don't really care about gore. (Because that arrow is obviously gonna do some damage in terms of bleeding. Do Changlings even bleed?)

One of them is Lyra, I don't care who the other one is, but if you want to make it make sense (since Lyra is almost always with Bon Bon) You can do that too.

• Brohoof 1