Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Accepting Free Commissions! (For now)

Star Struck

Ooh! Do you think you could do any of the OCs in my signature? Or you could do http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/neon-glow-r7148  :)

EDIT: Apologies. I didn't see your post saying you were closed :)

Oh no you're fine!  You're lucky #1 then!   ^_^   I can do your OC for you!  I'll let this one slide, I'll keep you updated as far as the progress when I can  :smug:

Ooh Ooh! Do me! Do me! :lol: Would you rather me PM you, or can I do it here?

You can do it here if you'd like!  Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I didn't see the post!  I'm so sorry  :blush:

But Just tell me what you want done and I'll do it for ya'! ;)

You can do it here if you'd like!  Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I didn't see the post!  I'm so sorry  :blush:

But Just tell me what you want done and I'll do it for ya'! ;)

Okie Dokie Loki! :) By the way, I really like the drawing of Amethyst, It's adorable. Oh! How could I forget. My name is Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. but you can call me Pat. :squee:

If you can, could you do my OC River Serene propelling her wheelchair with her hooves? Please tell me if that's too complicated for you.

Edit: Oh, I see you do editing. So, that isn't your drawing?

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

Okie Dokie Loki! :) By the way, I really like the drawing of Amethyst, It's adorable. Oh! How could I forget. My name is Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. but you can call me Pat. :squee:

If you can, could you do my OC River Serene propelling her wheelchair with her hooves? Please tell me if that's too complicated for you.

Edit: Oh, I see you do editing. So, that isn't your drawing?

No it shouldn't be hard to do at all!  

It may take longer, but it won't be hard to do.

Not all of these are drawings, some are snapshots or Vectors, but some are actual drawings too (not mine).  

I did all of the old photos as Photo Edits due to my lack in my knowledge of my art program (Gimp 2.0, amazingly amazing but So complicated!  also Art rage 3)  :wau:   

I can do draw though... hopefully... that's why I'm doing free requests before any pay because I want to see if what I can conjure up would be any good anyhow,  :D   I guess we'll see after I get the first one gets done!

Good Art Style My Friend xD  ;)

Good Art Style My Friend xD  ;)

Danks bruh bruh, I have a docterate's degree in drawing good post-29625-0-21853200-1410961340_thumb.png

Edited by Star Struck

I don't know if your still taking free requests, but if you are, could you draw my OC holding Rainbow Dash

. Down below is a reference to my OC and a reference to their poses. Thanks if you do decide to do this! :D

I don't know if your still taking free requests, but if you are, could you draw my OC holding Rainbow Dash. Down below is a reference to my OC and a reference to their poses. Thanks if you do decide to do this! :D

post-29519-0-33654200-1410963010_thumb.jpg

post-29519-0-82288600-1410963100.jpg

Edited by WubWorthyBrony

I don't know if your still taking free requests, but if you are, could you draw my OC holding Rainbow Dash. Down below is a reference to my OC and a reference to their poses. Thanks if you do decide to do this! :D

the OP states that he is closing the requests until he can get his first batch done.

• Brohoof 1

Wow! Your art is fabulous! Amazing!

I was wondering if you could maybe draw my OC Scarlett for me? It doesn't matter how you do it! I haven't had anything drawn for her yet so this will be the first!

Edited by Felix

If you are still doing free requests when you have more time will you please try my OC. :squee: Her cutiemark is a written on notepad with wings on each side. Her name is Gale News.

img-3115105-1-dc5061a03e29299957d1a1a157

Is she... um... not right in the brain or something? I'm asking just because of the eyes.

I don't know if you're still doing requests, but if you are, when you have time, can you do a commission of my OC wearing a dark blue cloak? thanks :) :)

cutiemark if needed : e7TiZyN.png

ZY6wup1.png

Edited by Arican Darysa

Hi! Would it be possible if you could do my OC and her husband? If it's too much to ask for then feel free to just do my OC. Or whatever you like! Here's the picture of her and her husband. We do have two foals, but don't do them unless you feel like or just want to or something lol :derp:

Thank you soo much! :muffins:

Link: http://imgur.com/GKkwB4c

Here's another one if it's had to see the mane: http://imgur.com/Ci29yPe

Edited by ~Vanylla Sweetsu~