Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello everypony!

Lucky Star

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this forum on google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: when I first started using the internet to connect with the otaku community I used a role playing twitter account where I was a picachu.I made a lot of friends and it was very fun.that's one of the best parts about the internet in my opinion, the world is literally in your hand.one day I was talking to a friend in the DMs when we started comparing each other to characters in anime, and she said that I reminded her of a mix between Fluttershy and Rarity, and having no clue who they were I was like. O-O wHo? she told me all about mlp fim and its brony fan base and curious I decided to watch one episode to see what it was like.and as you all know. one does not simply watch one episode of mlp fim.

my name is Lucky star and I like making new friends.

after all friendship is magic and I take that message to heart.

I had been looking into joining a forum for quit some time before I settled on this one.

there were so many to choose from and so many topics, that I found the decision rather difficult.

not to mention the fact that I'm a total noob when it comes to forums and I wasn't sure how they worked, so I'm still learning. 。(⌒∇⌒。) lets get along.

• Brohoof 2

Hi! My name is Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. but you can call me Pat :squee:

Welcome Welcome Welcome to the forums! My favorite pony is Fluttershy as we- Oh My Stars and Garters! 

(⌒∇⌒。)

IT'S A LITTLE PICACHU FACE! :wub: It's adorable!!!

*clears throat* Uh, anyway, It's OK, I'm still learning some internet acronyms and terms. I didn't even know what R64 or NSFW was before I joined. I'm such a breezy brain! :derp: If you ever want a new friend feel free to drop me a PM.

If you would like suggestions, I think Sugarcube Corner is a great place to start here. I would stay away from the debate pit, unless you are really into that sort of thing. And definitely check out our Roleplay section once you are out of "Blank Flank" status.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome aboard!

not to mention the fact that I'm a total noob when it comes to forums and I wasn't sure how they worked, so I'm still learning.

If you have any questions regarding the forum don't hesitate to ask!

• Brohoof 2

Hi Lucky Star (whether your name has any connection to the anime/manga or not, just know — that's what I thought of ^_^ ).

Glad you chose to join us here! Since I don't frequent the RP section much, I'll say this here: welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

New pony? That means new fireworks out of the crate! ^_^

img-3096411-1-600_376698182.jpeg

*goes over and hugs Lucky Star while the show is going on* Welcome to the forums. May your days be filled with party and sprinkly muffins. :3

:D *hugs you back* WOW thank you for the welcome!

Hi Lucky Star (whether your name has any connection to the anime/manga or not, just know — that's what I thought of ^_^ ).

Glad you chose to join us here! Since I don't frequent the RP section much, I'll say this here: welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here! :yay:

My my name has no connection with a certain kawaii anime. I got it from a pony name generator, though the epicness of Konata may have had something to do with me choosing to take it xD thank you for the welcome 

Welcome aboard!

If you have any questions regarding the forum don't hesitate to ask!

:D thank you, I really appreciate it. 

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...