Um, hi!

killjoy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: A google search. :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My little sister and I were watching it together and I decided I like it and then I began watching it on my own, too.

Well... you can call me Frosteh, since that's what everyone else calls me, I guess... I'm new to this site, obviously. And, I'm not very good at talking about myself so... yeah.

I'm quite new to MLP itself, too. Uh, I think I began watching about... 3 months ago? Something like that. I do love the show very much. And I hope maybe I could make friends here? Please? c:

But... yeah. Uh, I don't really have anything else to say but I hope this was good enough. If you have any other questions you can ask me, I guess.

Oh, and I'm a girl, before anyone asks. ^^ So, yeah. Let's be friends?

• Brohoof 4

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: A google search. :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My little sister and I were watching it together and I decided I like it and then I began watching it on my own, too.

Well... you can call me Frosteh, since that's what everyone else calls me, I guess... I'm new to this site, obviously. And, I'm not very good at talking about myself so... yeah.

I'm quite new to MLP itself, too. Uh, I think I began watching about... 3 months ago? Something like that. I do love the show very much. And I hope maybe I could make friends here? Please? c:

But... yeah. Uh, I don't really have anything else to say but I hope this was good enough. If you have any other questions you can ask me, I guess.

Oh, and I'm a girl, before anyone asks. ^^ So, yeah. Let's be friends?

Welcome to Forum KillJoy! -Broohoof-

rainbow_dash_hugging_twilight_by_fureox-

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to MLP Forums @killjoy. Seeing as you are a Fluttershy fan you may want to introduce your self in her Fan Club. The members there are amazing and welcoming. Whether you came to discuss Ponies in our FiM section, or wanted to branch out with Art in Octavia's Hall there is a lot to take in here.

My little sister and I were watching it together and I decided I like it and then I began watching it on my own, too.

I'ts funny because technically got into the fandom by watching MLP with my family too (though it was my kids). :yay:

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Also this,

mlp_fluttershy_sun_pose_by_mewtwo_ex-d5e

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! I'm new here myself, but I've already had a great time here. No matter what you do here I guarantee that you'll have a great time!

P.S. I also got into watching MLP by watching it with my little sister. Little sisters are cool like that.

• Brohoof 3

*a filly runs by, but stops as a few words is heard by her*

Kill joy? We will have none of that. ^_^

*runs over and tacklehugs Killjoy*

Oh wait, that was your name? Ups. :P Welcome to the forums then. ^_^

Here, have some welcoming fireworks and stay awesome. :D

tumblr_inline_mpdfewD4Eu1qz4rgp.gif

• Brohoof 2