Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Button Mash

Braeburn - Gay Horse

That's sad. Well, I have another question. Have you ever gone on a date with Sweetie Bell? If yes, how did it go? Are you and her dating?

Well, yes we have, and we still are. She's a very nice little filly. Say, I know you know Sweetie Belle, so could you ask her if she has any questions?

Sweetie Bell: Rarity? Uhh, nothing! Bye!

Melody:......ok then.... umm Lyra, have you seen Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks, and if so how did you react to well... can't say because of spoilers, but the, 'secertant ponies turned human?'

(edited)

Sweetie Bell: Rarity? Uhh, nothing! Bye!

Melody:......ok then.... umm Lyra, have you seen Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks, and if so how did you react to well... can't say because of spoilers, but the, 'secertant ponies turned human?'

What's Equestria Girls?

I'll show you.

*turns on xbox*

*goes to Netflix*

*Three Hours Later*

Those. Those were the greatest movies of all time

Edited by jnormaldude

What's Equestria Girls?

I'll show you.

*turns on xbox*

*goes to Netflix*

*Three Hours Later*

Those. Those were the greatest movies of all time

Melody: IT'S ON NETFLIX?! My Netflix doesn't have it. :(

Also, what is your favorite pony song?

Melody: IT'S ON NETFLIX?! My Netflix doesn't have it. :(

Also, what is your favorite pony song?

Well, the first one's on Netflix, lets just say this takes place the day after October 28th.

Oh, (I will be the only one who could answer this) probably Becoming Popular. Speaking of which, I do happen to be becoming the talk, the talk of all of Canterlot. I wonder why.

Probably because you're not a human!

Well, the first one's on Netflix, lets just say this takes place the day after October 28th.

Oh, (I will be the only one who could answer this) probably Becoming Popular. Speaking of which, I do happen to be becoming the talk, the talk of all of Canterlot. I wonder why.

Probably because you're not a human!

Oh,ok. :) Pinkie, would you be able to show Lyra how to get fingers? I've seen you do that in to many Pinkie pies.

(edited)

Oh,ok. :) Pinkie, would you be able to show Lyra how to get fingers? I've seen you do that in to many Pinkie pies.

You thought that all Pinkies could do that! Only some can. And when some did (other than that one when we were watching paint dry) it was a bit crazy.

Edited by jnormaldude

What's your favorite food?

I know this technically isn't a food, but I enjoy tea.

Well, sorry Fluttershy, but I enjoy the classic cheeseburger.

What's a cheeseburger?

Uh, nothing, how about you Lyra?

I enjoy whatever you enjoy!

*cough*no shit sherlock*cough* what about Button.

I don't really know, probably chips.

And I like cupcakes!

(in a sarcastic tone) Who would've known?

Those are your answers, note you can also ask a certain character or add one. M'kay.

Boom!

I need to explain something.

So recently, my old account jnormaldude has been banned, so, I had to make a new account. Which took longer than you would think. I'm still going to update this and that interesting story arch I'm doing with Melody Word about Factory Dash and Pinkamena, it's just going to be on a different account, M'kay.

I need to explain something.

So recently, my old account jnormaldude has been banned, so, I had to make a new account. Which took longer than you would think. I'm still going to update this and that interesting story arch I'm doing with Melody Word about Factory Dash and Pinkamena, it's just going to be on a different account, M'kay.

Cool, glad your back, but why would you get banned? Your account didn't have anything bad on it, so I can't see why they would do that....hmmmm......anyways. Button, what is your worst fear?

Cool, glad your back, but why would you get banned? Your account didn't have anything bad on it, so I can't see why they would do that....hmmmm......anyways. Button, what is your worst fear?

Well, I don't know why I was banned to be honest.

Well, my biggest fear is that a creeper is right behind me right now. Speaking of Minecraft, this place looks alot like a less blocky Minecraft. Hmmmm...

Edited by DiscordedChild

Well, I don't know why I was banned to be honest.

Well, my biggest fear is that a creeper is right behind me right now. Speaking of Minecraft, this place looks alot like a less blocky Minecraft. Hmmmm...

How odd.....what do you plan to do know that your.....whenever you are?