Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your Favorite Co-Op Games?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

So, cooperative play. You either love it, or you don't love it as much. Or not at all. Take your pick. I myself love co op experiences in games when they are done right and there are many games that have done this right. With this, what are some of your favorite cooperative games or co op gaming experiences?

Mine are:

Left 4 Dead 2 - Some of the most fun I have had with co op, even with just one other person.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - Me and a friend of mine played so much of this game and eventually unlocked everything, which took an insane amount of time.

Stubbs the Zombie - The co op here is definitely tacked on, yet it was still pretty fun to me.

Borderlands - This one is almost obvious. Ironically before I knew much about this game it was just a random purchase I made when the game went cheap and me and a friend were looking for a co op game. Well, blingo.

Call of Duty World at War Zombies - While the zombies aspect is now overrated in my opinion, I have a special place for the first appearance of the mode.

Minecraft - No explanation needed really. Other than the explanation of 'I love that game'.

I know there are many others but I am having trouble thinking of them.

How's about you all?

Halo 3: One of the few FPS games were the co-op characters are actually different in game models and characters, and it is tons of fun doing late night "glich" 4 player local co op on legendary. Most of my favorite gamer memories involve late night co op on Halo 3

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1&2: The most fun dungeon crawler I have played, and it is a must on co op. Intense dungeons, with far flung fantasy locals it is tons of fun and certainly a challenge with friends on hard or extreme modes.

Left 4 Dead 2 as well. I love the co-op gameplay. But I do think that playing with bots is more effective since they have incredible aim even though they get their priorities wrong sometimes.

Dead Rising 2 is a must in terms of coop gameplay. Absolutely amazing.

Now Dead Rising 1 and 3 should be the same but the 1 was an Xbox 360 exclusive so I don't have it. As for the 3 , I am going to get it soon (probably during the Christmas sales, lol ).

Killing Floor - great co-op game.

Project Eden - a much older, but still good fun, 4-player co-op game.

Warframe - had lots of fun with it, with my brother(s).

PAYDAY 2 / PAYDAY - robbing banks? Come on, what more can you ask for?

etc, etc.

Dota 2- League of Legends with Tp scrolls, Chineese players and donkeys. Best game of its genre, it is also easy to team up with your friends and fight other teams. FOR A PIECE OF THE GRAND CHEESE! :proud:

Hat Fortress 2 - self explainatory. Everyone likes hats amirite? :muffins:

Payday 2 - co-op murrica simulator. It is an amazing way to start a LAN party or just have a good time by itself.

CS:GO - best soviet sumulator. This game will make you feel closer to hate your friends. :nom:

Darude - Sandstorm

Edited by A CrayZ Cat

I have to go with Payday 2. There's nothing quite like the feeling of successfully stealthing a bank robbery with four random strangers and getting away with a vault-full of loot. Not to mention the non-standard missions where you could be doing anything from re-enacting Breaking Bad (cooking meth, colored blue no less) to rigging an election for a certain political party.

All of mine are ps3/4

Payday 2, Too bad randoms usually didn't have mics, so stealth usually wasn't an option

Borderlands 2, only with friends though so no loot swiping.

Destiny from what little co-op I've played wasn't bad.

CoD Zombies, some of the most random things get talked about if you get a fun lobby.

Minecraft up to a point. I can still only take so much of it.

Lost Planet 2- I lost count over how many times I have replayed the game and how many people I've played with online.

Minecraft- I often have a lot of fun playing this with my brother and my friends.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z- Hate the game all you want, I tought the co-op was great.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii and New Super Mario/Luigi Bros. U- Those games are an insane amount of fun.

Kirby games- Kirby on your own is great. Kirby with friends is beyond awesome.

League of Legend - Me and my friend had fun bully other people, we kept a long winning record here

Phantasy Star Online 2 - The coop in this one is just, amazing, Also, vast character customization with no pay to win game.

GTA 5 - Killing spree is fun, love the coop missions

CS GO - Frikkin rules me, if your teammate isn't noob that is

There's this one game where you can be a frog and solve puzzles in local 4 player coop, it's my favourite childhood coop game.

Halo 2: My friends and I have played this campaign SO many times I've lost count. It's been the campaign I've re-played the most in the series, followed by Reach.

Portal 2: My friends and I died from laughter while playing the co-op in Portal 2. It's just way too great of a game to NOT enjoy it!

I'm pretty excited for the co-op coming up for Assassin's Creed: Unity.

Surprisingly, no one mentioned Garry's mod (Trouble in terrorist town, RP servers, etc.) It's one of the many good co-op games on steam, aside from portal, TF2, L4D/L4D2 and League of Legends. and the infamous COD Zombies, Halo (1,2,3,reach and 4.), and one of my favorites as well, PayDay 2. These are all my fav. Co-op games.

Mario Kart Double Dash and most arcade beat-em-ups like Final Fight and the Simpsons Arcade game

Super Brohoof for Double Dash, I loved that game. They really need to make another one of those, it would be perfect for the Wii U...

By the way, I want to add Portal 2 to my list, forgot about that one. :P

• Brohoof 1

TF2 fo sho.

I mean, what is there not to like about it? Great characters with personality, a great community, dumb kids who play so you can easily internet ruse them, its great. And hats, cant forget those. 

for all these titles I'm referring to the Xbox 360 versions

Minecraft

Terraria 

Team Fortress 2

Civilization Revolution

Call of Duty Zombies

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Rainbow Six New Vegas

Grand Theft Auto 4 and 5

play any of these games with a few friends and the next thing you know its midnight

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite CO-OP Games are Mario Kart Double Dash, Portal 2, and PAYDAY 2, oh, and PAYDAY The Heist as well.

Oh, Left 4 Dead 2... and... Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Mode.

Edited by Shadowking58