Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Two Sisters Animation (closed)

Marciblook

I could possibly be a script writer. Even though... you... already are one... :(

:P

I can't really draw or animate. I could be a voice actor, but I don't have a good enough microphone (besides, my parents would catch me).

So yeah, writer....

EDIT: If none of these issues relating to voice acting were at hand, you would need a young stallion involved...

Edited by SnipSnap

I might like to try voice acting...

I could possibly be a script writer. Even though... you... already are one...  :(

I can't really draw or animate. I could be a voice actor, but I don't have a good enough microphone (besides, my parents would catch me).

So yeah, writer....

more than one person writes and edits a script to make sure it's good, makes sense, and doesnt have any plot holes!

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

I could possibly be a script writer. Even though... you... already are one... :(

So yeah, writer....

I might like to try voice acting...

more than one person writes and edits a script to make sure it's good, makes sense, and doesnt have any plot holes!

Alright! We've got our first two! And yes, look at mlp, multiple writers work on the show, sometimes even on one episode at a time (for better or for worse *cough*putting your hoof down *cough*) anyway...Welcome to...this...thing...we should really come up with some sort of name...

Oh, and if you want to see a sample of some of my writing, the bottom link I'm my sig is my first fanfic thing

i've been wanting to break into voice acting (need to get around to making a demo).  Male voices, villains a specialty.   

oh, and i have a youtube channel that can host videos, if needed.  (goal is to make it a collab-channel, with different shows)

Alright! We've got our first two! And yes, look at mlp, multiple writers work on the show, sometimes even on one episode at a time (for better or for worse *cough*putting your hoof down *cough*) anyway...Welcome to...this...thing...we should really come up with some sort of name...

Errrgh,

Equestrian Cults?

Scope Studios?

That's what I could think of...

Errrgh,

Equestrian Cults?

Scope Studios?

That's what I could think of...

Hm...why scope?

And also...we really need to find those animators and artists...

OH! I know, we could start with a turnabout storm kinda tribute thing!

Hm...why scope?

And also...we really need to find those animators and artists...

really hoping to get a drawing pad, could probably do some art then. I'm no van gogh but I'm pretty good. I've been drawing a lot of ponies lately so that'll help; I'll try to help out when I get it, I've down a biiiiit of animation before but only briefly. I draw a lot though.

We could use pywright for some of it...maybe

really hoping to get a drawing pad, could probably do some art then. I'm no van gogh but I'm pretty good. I've been drawing a lot of ponies lately so that'll help; I'll try to help out when I get it, I've down a biiiiit of animation before but only briefly. I draw a lot though.

Ok, cool, it'd be cool to see some samples of some of it

And for everyone else too

I definitely want to get Flash and make my own animations based on shows. If I made an MLP animation with already existing characters, instead of using new voices, I would sentence mix like in a Youtube Poop. I already have some good ideas for animations.

I definitely want to get Flash and make my own animations based on shows. If I made an MLP animation with already existing characters, instead of using new voices, I would sentence mix like in a Youtube Poop. I already have some good ideas for animations.

Sentence mix? What's that?

And that's great, the more ideas we have the more work we could do before we get like...commissions or something like that later on

Alright get the boys together on that plot, I'll get the doritos and start no lifing this project.

Hold your horses! We still need to figure a few things out before we start doing stuff

Sentence mix? What's that?

Sentence mix is actually a technique commonly used in Youtube Poop, but it can be used in new animations as well.

Sentence mix is where you take short sound clips of a character and rearrange them to make it sound like a new sentence. This is useful if you want to make your own sentences while preserving the characters original voice but it can sound choppy, however it can add to the humor.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

Sentence mix is actually a technique commonly used in Youtube Poop, but it can be used in new animations as well.

Sentence mix is where you take short sound clips of a character and rearrange them to make it sound like a new sentence. This is useful if you want to make your own sentences while preserving the characters original voice but it can sound choppy, however it can add to the humor.

Well, it certainly won't work with some of the stuff I have planned, I'd rather use voice actors for most of them, but it depends I guess

I'm a script writer, if you're still looking.

Yeah, we'll take whoever we can get for now

Because of reasons... I could possibly do... something. :P

I could do art... or something. :P

Alright...sounds...good?

@

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/230/5/d/dj_pone_by_kingprisman-d7vommp.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/214/4/0/untitled_drawing_by_kingprisman-d7teetw.png

Keep in mind that I am indreadibly meh. And these are from a good while ago, as my only tablet broke. ;-;

Though I should get a nbew one soon...

They're pretty good, that kind of art won't work for animations, but it would be good for title cards and stuff like that, it'll be fine! Welcome to the...to...this...thing