Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HIYA! I'M NEW (sorta...)

ndogmario

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: don't know. It just turns I had an account already. I (re)found it when I was randomly Googling my username. I guess I initially found it when was searching for MLP chatting sites.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: wow this again good thing I had this saved so I can just copy/paste.:catface:Slowly but surely upon watch the first episode, I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Of all the premieres on 10/10/10 on the Hub, MLP:FIM seem to stick with though-- I was unaware it have. I watch an episode here to wait for the other Saturday morning shows came on. I started watch rerun as well. But what sealed the deal was a video by Mic the mic. I learned what a brony was and joined the masses.

Howdy I'm ndogmario but you can call me Ndog! I'm just some brony who needs a place chat about "My Little Pony:Friendship is magic (god that's still weird to say)!

I'm a artist striving to be one of the greats!(that's a link.over the "artist". you know. to see my art)

I'm kinda shy and prefer when others approach me. I hope you all will  like me and I hope to make great friends hear! :muffins:  

The derpy is appropriate since I used the wrong "hear" :derp:

• Brohoof 1