Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fate and the Fallen (Fantasy, Non-Pony, Dark, Decision based, Open Ended RP)

The Elusive Cinder

We're still accepting applicants, but I'm getting ready to begin within the next 24 hours.

Oh dear, we're behind on schedule. QUICK, edit the post before someone mentions it!

Oh wait...

Just joking though :3 When do you think it will actually start because I'm really excited about this. I reckon this RP will blast off like any other with unbelievable activity in the first few days... :D 

I agree on what @Scribblegroove states in the above post...

I'm also really excited for this great adventure to start.

I mean, I have nothing else to do all day..

(Except maybe school, homework, drawing, or trying to fix my pc, or finding a job.. As you see, nothing of high priority)

Apologies: I've not posted the RP yet for two reasons.

- I've been feeling a little rough today.

- I was hoping we might have generated some more interest, since Royce seems to have vanished. Four player (+me) isn't a really large amount.

I will get it started up asap!

Don't be afraid to make decisions: you literally cannot derail the story (at least in theory!)

Cinderscribe... Have you heard of the hendersson scale? :3

No? Excellent. Don't google it or you'll ruin the surprise... You wouldn't want to ruin a surprise would you?

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

act lively now, I wouldn't want my first online RP to die so soon...

although I won't be able to post anything this weekend doesn't mean anyone else has to stop :P

I mean this story is going to be great, I can (almost) guarantee it.

just hoping for everything to end well ;)

@,

Sorry I haven't responded man, but I've been tasked with some assignments from the school, plus I had to fix the majority of the floor in my apartment. I'm still very interested in the RP. 

'No don't do it, you should think about this first..

Please calm down, easy now, don't jump you have much to live for... NOOOOO!!!!'

DED!!!

Edited by Brushwuzz

@, @@RaptorJaysus

Eldritch and particularly magically powerful Blooded may sense the constant fluctuations of elements in the magical energy that Samuil has inside him and radiates. This is strange because usually it's only one form of energy that a mage or magical being possesses and controls, and if the mage is multidisciplinary, which I reckon is uncommon, both or all of the different energies are present at all times, while in Samuil the energy changes altogether.

Yay, so it didn't die! :D

Let's keep this going for as long as we can :)

Edited by Scribblegroove

If you need someone else to keep this RP alive... I might be able to help there. I'll get up a character sheet just in case, as I have a character design I've wanted to try for some time now.

Name: Trinity Dryden

Race: Human

Appearance:

"That girl is a source of trouble I tell ya. Anyone who takes so much effort in hidin' their face either has somethin' to hide, or somethin' to hide from."

Whenever somebody actually gets the chance to see anything of Trinity behind her robes, they see a woman of relatively average proportions, if a little on the toned side. Her limbs are a little slender, mimicking the rest of her body to create a form of what some might consider a perfect set of proportions. Her hair takes the form of a long, black and silky mass that she often allows to flow over her shoulders and onto her front, making it the only real part of her that she reveals casually. Beneath armour, any onlooker would find her skin to be a little more pale than average and the muscles she actually has to be well toned for their size.

Her form would likely be seen as attractive, this truth becomes an almost immediate lie once the mask is removed. The left side resembles the same slender, smooth appearance as the rest of her body. The right side is a collection of flesh that can only be considered unnatural, while not horrific it could be seen as a strange formation of large scars and wrinkles, all following a similar pattern. Her eyes, though being a slightly strange grey colour are completely unaffected by the shift from left to right.

Personality:

"I don't know what's stranger. How goofy she is or how little she cares when people turn their heads in laughter or disgust."

It's often been said that people talk too much when they shouldn't be, anyone who says this obviously hasn't met the obnoxious storm of noise that is Trinity. She doesn't actually talk that much more than others, certainly not enough for people to consider her over-talkative in most situations, what does set her apart is her supposed inability to realize when it's time to stop talking. Though despite her somewhat annoying attitude, she is often excitable and aims to please.

Anyone who's known her for a while would either consider her brave or outright stupid. She never charges into deathtraps and seems to do a relatively good job of not performing suicidal actions, but she often meets even the most dire circumstances with either a brave or 'scared' personality that's so eccentrically idiotic one could swear it wasn't real. It also begs the question how one who takes situations without much seriousness and survive intact... 

One thing that might surprise people is how little she actually tells others of specific subjects, diverting conversations about her past elsewhere or completely removing the notion of revealing her appearance at all.

Skills:

Hand to Hand Proficiency: While nothing to be amazed at, Trinity has a surprising amount of skill when it comes to fighting bare-handed. Not enough to outclass those specialized in the field but enough to take victory from an average soldier relatively easily.

Magical Aptitude:

Trinity is considered relatively weak for a Human Mage, which suffice to say pretty much renders her Magical powers nonexistant. She has been known to let out small spurts of a little more advanced Magic, though this is almost always dependant on the situation and seemingly has no particular affinity or element, when asked why she simply says "I just do it, I don't know how."

Relic:

While she doesn't have anything of particular Magic or physical worth, Trinity appears to treat her wooden mask with a level of sentiment beyond everything else in her possession. She refuses to remove it when others are watching and always makes sure she has time alone somewhere to keep it in as perfect condition as she can.

I Would Prefer Only Cinderscribe (And Any Future/Existing Co. GM's) Read This Spoiler

Most of what you have read about 'Trinity,' up to this point is a lie. Merely a persona, Trinity is a character created herself to hide behind. What you are about to read is the real character profile of Alusha Vesset.

Name: Alusha Vesset

Race: Human

Appearance:

"That girl is a source of trouble I tell ya. Anyone who takes so much effort in hidin' their face either has somethin' to hide, or somethin' to hide from."

Whenever somebody actually gets the chance to see anything of Alusha behind her robes, they see a woman of relatively average proportions, if a little on the toned side. Her limbs are a little slender, mimicking the rest of her body to create a form of what some might consider a perfect set of proportions. Her hair takes the form of a long, black and silky mass that she often allows to flow over her shoulders and onto her front, making it the only real part of her that she reveals casually. Beneath armour, any onlooker would find her skin to be a little more pale than average and the muscles she actually has to be well toned for their size.

Her form would likely be seen as attractive, this truth becomes an almost immediate lie once the mask is removed. The left side resembles the same slender, smooth appearance as the rest of her body. The right side is a collection of flesh that can only be considered unnatural, while not horrific it could be seen as a strange formation of large scars and wrinkles, all following a similar pattern. Her eyes, though being a slightly strange grey colour are completely unaffected by the shift from left to right.

Personality:

"I'm not entirely sure that she's right in the head. For her sake I hope she's just acting."

Anyone who believes the charade they see on a day to day basis have successfully been deceived, just as Alusha intended. What she's really like behind the figurative and often literal mask is very different than what she lets people see. In truth she is intelligent, cunning and possessing of a willpower that could be considered well above average. Contrary to what she shows as Trinity, Alusha is actually quite serious when it comes down to achieving the end goal.

Cold but caring, Alusha believes the ends justify the means but still attempts to keep her morals as in tact as possible. She will silently regret any suffering she causes for example, but will not allow this regret to turn to guilt if she believes it was for the right cause, this is where her mild case of Messiah-Complex helps her drastically.

Ever a loner, Alusha will never reveal herself to people, let alone speak to them. During the exceptional circumstance when people get past Trinity and to Alusha directly, she has a very real and down-to-business attitude, rarely saying more than what absolutely need to be said.

Skills:

Hand to Hand: While she may have hidden many things, Alusha has never held back her hand-to-hand as Trinity and sports the exact same skill in this style of fighting as her persona, if a little more serious in her style.

Extreme Willpower: From resisting temptation to mind control to torture, Alusha has an incredible sense of purpose and mental fortitude.

Intelligent: While nowhere close to being a genius, Alusha learns and memorizes better than the average Human, This, combined with her diligence has allowed her to gain quite a bit more knowledge on the subject of Magic than she would be expected to have,

Magical Aptitude:

While Trinity may be seen as a weak Mage, even for a Human, her power is a fragment of what Alusha is capable of. She is extremely powerful for the likes of a Human, which would obviously not be incredible to a Blooded and especially to an Eldritch. She aims to change this in the future but for now she must contend with being a very powerful Mage by Human standards.

What perhaps makes Alusha terrifying, despite her relatively weak power 'level,' is her very unusual Magic. Instead of utilizing and releasing Potential, she has the uncanny ability to absorb it into herself. This Magic, while useful against enemy spellcasters and even lethal against Eldritch when used properly, is obviously extremely dangerous given her Human body. Too many times has Alusha slightly overreached herself and been forced do deal with the painful consequence of absorbing too much Potential from her enemies or their spells.

When she has drawn a particularly large amount of Potential from a spell or individual, she must vent out this Mana from her body lest she risks poisoning. Of course this requires much effort and can't remove all the Mana, but it does allow her to perform the slight bursts of Magic that Trinity is often associated with.  

Relic:

Alusha considers her wooden mask to be a symbol of great sentimental worth. It represents not only her ability to deceive people, but also that she may choose what she is and will be, reinforcing her faith that one day she will 'ascend,' and achieve a Magical power greater than even the Eldritch themselves.

Edited by Sanctified Absence