Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a job? Where do you work?

7uprulez

I work as a Bus Driver for my local Transit Authority. Pay is good, work is stable and i have good benefits. I started out driving school buses for my school district.

Before that I was still working "high school" jobs.

I used to work as a server in a Jamaican restaurant. It was ok i got some exposure to spicy caribbean food and culture. My boss really didnt know how to manage though.

I worked as a valet at a Lexus dealership. Was a fun job if you like cars.

Prior to that i worked at Six Flags picking up trash as my first job. Boy... it was hot.. humid and i made only $7.00/hr but it was worth it to get in the park for free.

I work part-time at Hoyts. A cinema. Not sure if you guys have it in your countries or if it's just in Australia.

Anyway, my job's to either give people their tickets or sweep the endless amount of popcorn from the carpet.

Edited by Colour

I work at a winery, but the job isn't constant and I've only worked 4 days a month since the temp agency I got hired through don't really call me in to work that much. I've only worked Janurary and February in the winter. Fast foward to summer and I only had August and September. I'm okay with the job itself, but it takes too long to get called back in to work, so I've been job hunting since last year in the meantime. I haven't been able to land anything yet since then, unfortunately.

Edited by Dekaccho

I worked at a stable with horses for a year but I decided to leave because of bullying ( I was only 12 ). What happened was one of the bully's came up to me call me names and just shoved me when I was outing hay in these baskets so the horse can eat. He had a couple of friends with him, so after a couple of minutes of bullying I had enough, so,I got up into this bully's face and just punched him and said f you and your boyfriends and this bully was on the floor, so he got up and ran off and so the owner came to see me and said " not to be harsh but I think you shouldn't be here, now I know what's happened I think you should leave and not work here" so basically got all my things and just went to the front gate and waited for my mum to pick me up, she came, got I'm the car and not one person said go bye to me, they probably all with the bully I hit >:(. So I left and never came back.

I work at a government agency as an IT technician. I primarily deal with server virtualization, storage and backups, but also work on switches, network security, and a few other misc things as well.

I also occasionally write software at work when I'm bored and have nothing else to do. 

Well I had a job over the summer working in critical data recovery.

They paid me great and it was really fun.

You basically unpack packages of drives and start to recover them.

Once your done you ship the recovered drives back to the customer.

I still wished I had that job.

• Brohoof 1