Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favorite mlp villain?

Shadow Shy

(This might be a question that was already but... sorry) I can't choose, I mean I love all of them but the ones that stand out to me are Queen Chrysalis, Night mare moon, and Discord. I would have to say out of those three that my favorite is Discord. (SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!) But he isn't really a 'villain' now.. So I would go with Night mare moon. Who is yours? Comment below your answer and have a good rest of the day/ night.

• Brohoof 2

Night Mare Moon.

Esthetically I liked her most, and her background as the Lucifer analogy of the FiM universe, and of course she was the most redeemed villain, as in the comics Luna overcame the spirits that had turned her into NMM to begin with. She even came to terms with NMM being viewed as this ultimate evil by the people in the episode Luna eclipsed, and dealt with the fact that a holiday had been made out of the fact she turned against her country and people. So as for villains, she really had the most development out of the big ones.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm, that's a tough one. I'd probably have to go with Chrysalis. She can shape-shift, easily get close to one of the most powerful members in the Royal Guard, control minions to do her dirty work, and is cheese. 

• Brohoof 2

Even though Discord isn't really a villain anymore, I'm going to have to go with him of course! Nobody will ever come close to beating such a mischievous scoundrel that is Discord!  :umad:

I don't know why, maybe his wacky charms. That crazy creature is pretty much the reason I'm a brony.

And so now I've come to appreciate MLP a lot more since, which is worth a lot in my books.

Tirek was powerful but.. He kind of lacked a certain charm, as with Sombra. So I'm going go with Chrysalis as a second!

• Brohoof 1

First of all, this shouldn't be in Welcoming Plaza. Just sayin'.

Tirek from both G1 and G4.

Both were the most evil and the most succesful(with the exception fo G1 Tirek, the most succesful G1 villain was the Smooze).

Also the most entertaining and easily the most intelligent and devious. I love when villains are smart, hiding their true power inside, but that they can easily destroy you with ease.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...