Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I may give some ponies another chance.

Soldier Surplus

I don't know why some people hate the charaters. I don't see any reason for disliking them. I myself accept them all I may like somepony more than other but that doesn't mean that I hate them. I know some people hate or atleast claim that they do so and I accept that because arguing over cartoon ponies doesn't lead to anything productive.

Every pony has had their good and bad moments in the show. And I feel that is the way it should continue because ponies aren't perfect and if they were I don't think the show would be more boring.

You just need to look the bright side of that pony you don't like. I didn' like Rarity but when I joined RFC I made complete turnaround. Rainbow Dash was other that I didn't like, but recently I've opened my eyes and I've seen some reasons to love each character.

If you feel hating on somepony I'm not trying to stop you, but I tell you hating is not happy feeling.

Why to make yourself unhappy by hating cute pone?

• Brohoof 3

One thing about MLP, its that the show contains many love/hate characters. There are characters that I do not like. Snips, Snails, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, etc..

There are also characters that I really like. Luna, Thunderlane, Scootaloo, Lightning Dust, etc...

Its not really a "problem", its just something that is extremely common, and I really don't mind that people hate/don't like certain characters.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why some people hate the charaters. I don't see any reason for disliking them. I myself accept them all I may like somepony more than other but that doesn't mean that I hate them. I know some people hate or atleast claim that they do so and I accept that because arguing over cartoon ponies doesn't lead to anything productive.

Every pony has had their good and bad moments in the show. And I feel that is the way it should continue because ponies aren't perfect and if they were I don't think the show would be more boring.

You just need to look the bright side of that pony you don't like. I didn' like Rarity but when I joined RFC I made complete turnaround. Rainbow Dash was other that I didn't like, but recently I've opened my eyes and I've seen some reasons to love each character.

If you feel hating on somepony I'm not trying to stop you, but I tell you hating is not happy feeling.

Why to make yourself unhappy by hating cute pone?

HOLD IT! I didn't say I hated them, just that I dislike them compared to the rest of the cast. But in truth, I like both honest

Edited by The Boring Legend
  • Brohoof 1

HOLD IT! I didn't say I hated them, just that I dislike them compared to the rest of the cast. But in truth, I like both honest

Yea I didn't direct that post to you or anyone else I just wanted to share my thoughts about hating or disliking characters.

• Brohoof 1

My two least favorite ponies became my two favorite ponies. (Rarity and Applejack.) I started out loving Rainbow Dash and Twilight, then they moved to the bottom. Fluttershy also moved down while Pinkie Pie moved up. I personally don't like Trixie because of the way she shows she's better than everyone else. I just don't like people (or ponies) who humiliate others to prove they are better. I also used to hate Snips and Snails. Snips grew on me in Mysterious Mare Do Well when he proved he has a big vocabulary. I liked them both after overthinking Show Stoppers. As long as you don't dislike Rarity for being a snob, stuck up, never generous, or other things she is not, then it's fine. Just make sure your reasons for disliking a character are actual reasons. Disliking Rarity for being a snob is like disliking Fluttershy for hating animals. 

• Brohoof 2

I certainly do favor some charcaters over others. There is no doubt about that.

However, there are a select few that I can say that I actually dislike with a burning passion.

I cannot get myself to like them. No matter how hard I try.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.