Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other spider lovers/respecters?

Everleaf

I can respect spiders until they are in my bubble. Once they enter my bubble their life is over.

One time I was in the shower and this spider decided to crawl down from the ceiling and dangle in my face. damn thing made me fall backwards out of the shower. No respect for me so I squished that stupid spider.

I can respect spiders until they are in my bubble. Once they enter my bubble their life is over.

One time I was in the shower and this spider decided to crawl down from the ceiling and dangle in my face. damn thing made me fall backwards out of the shower. No respect for me so I squished that stupid spider.

OMG. That's horrifying! Thank goodness you survived that ordeal. The spider probably would have won that battle if it had been me. lol

• Brohoof 1

OMG. That's horrifying! Thank goodness you survived that ordeal. The spider probably would have won that battle if it had been me. lol

I screamed so loud when it happened, like I'm not sure how my mom didn't go banging on the bathroom door. I was terrified. Like I was just trying to take a shower and it snuck up on me. I can't even go into a shower without inspecting it from top to bottom now :nom:

I screamed so loud when it happened, like I'm not sure how my mom didn't go banging on the bathroom door. I was terrified. Like I was just trying to take a shower and it snuck up on me. I can't even go into a shower without inspecting it from top to bottom now :nom:

Now I'll have to, too!

Or so I say, but I just took a shower and didn't even look. xD

• Brohoof 1

they get super adorable when they're huge because of the big shiny eyes and they look quite furry and cuddly, but the small ones that sprint really fast always make me jump :(

Spiders are awesome! I respect and admire them, but they are quite frightening. The only time I'll kill a spider on sight is if it's a dangerous one, such as a black widow, even if it isn't showing signs of aggressive behavior.

Big ones are ok... I know they can't kill me..... And hey they make great pets...

Smaller ones I hate and will kill on sight no questions asked.

I'm currently looking to buy a beautiful Mexican Red Kneed Tarantula or a Camel Spider..... Decisions decisions...

I used to wet myself whenever I so much as espied a spider from afar, but these days they don't bother me anymore at all. I wouldn't want one crawling on me in my sleep, but other than that I don't really care anymore. 

I do think they're beautiful creatures, and their webs are beautiful. I'm happy to appreciate them from a safe distance. I find many animals/plants/etc in nature to be quite beautiful, and even cute, but that doesn't mean they're at all safe.

• Brohoof 1

I have one living on one of my houseplants.  It built a really pretty web there, and I try to water around it so that I don't destroy its hard work.

Daddy Long Legs are my favorites.  ^^  Though it can be sort of alarming when they show up in the bathroom sometimes.

Edited by Rohinar

I don't mind spiders but if they're crawling either A: where I sleep or B: Where I bathe then leggy has just activated my extermination protocols. XD

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter

I had a spider in my bathroom, a rather small little dude. I was going to let him stay in there because I'd had seen a few bugs here and there but the next morning I come in and the little bastard is no where to be seen and I found him like 2 inches in front of me, so since he wasn't staying in place I evicted him.

But I did have another little spider hanging out in a wasp next to my doorway, for whatever reason the wasps just up and left (my dad probably sprayed it) and I let him stay there to catch any straggler bugs and keep the wasps from coming back, but we ended up taking the nest down.

Big ones are ok... I know they can't kill me..... And hey they make great pets...

Smaller ones I hate and will kill on sight no questions asked.

I'm currently looking to buy a beautiful Mexican Red Kneed Tarantula or a Camel Spider..... Decisions decisions...

Go for the Mexican Red Kneed, Camel Spiders are MEAN, dudes out in the middle east said that the things would screech and they'd wake up to the things eating their leg or just trying to attack them.

• 2 weeks later...

I love spiders! Here in Greenland we only have… I dunno 3-4 kinds? Don't remember. And when I did the presentation in biology, I chose a spider. And put a jumping spider with a water droplet hat in the last pic, hehe

I love spiders, and either leave them alone or relocate them when I find them in my apartment.  There are some pretty impressive looking ones out here (at least compared to South Jersey).

when-you-are-sad-just-remember.jpg

No, No, No and finally, NO!!

I HATE SPIDERS!!!! Those things are nasty, creepy, disgusting insects.

Anytime I see a spider, i freak out. But, if its a tiny one I kill it. If its a big one im like "OH HELL NO!!"

And then i run away like a coward cause I am.

Hate those nasty things.

I like spiders but that doesn't mean I won't step on one if its in my house. My favorite spiders are the black widow and brown recluse.

Bro, those two are extremely dangerous!!

Id stay away from those damn things. They are both capable of killing you.

No, No, No and finally, NO!!

I HATE SPIDERS!!!! Those things are nasty, creepy, disgusting insects.

Anytime I see a spider, i freak out. But, if its a tiny one I kill it. If its a big one im like "OH HELL NO!!"

And then i run away like a coward cause I am.

Hate those nasty things.

Bro, those two are extremely dangerous!!

Id stay away from those damn things. They are both capable of killing you.

I know that but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I just find them very interesting.