Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is your handwriting?

Invincible

Umm...bad...all that is going to be said...it's bad...

I suppose it's readable....

and yes I writ this in Paint...I suppose that counts...I'll edit when I come to getting some spare paper...

post-23690-0-90287000-1415471974.png

Edited by Everleaf

• 3 months later...

My handwriting is pretty bad:

img-3496684-1-309805image643.jpg

(I'm left-handed)

The last sentence means that I'm mostly used to writing in French and not in English...

Edited by Blobulle

I think it's pretty good. At least, that's what other people say. I think it looks just short of chicken scratch but that could be because I stare at it for too long as I write. I have to say, my letters look better when I'm doing algebra with mostly numbers and my numbers look better when I'm writing a paper. That might just be in comparison, though.

My handwriting hasn't changed since second grade. I have a wrist disability (motor dysgraphia) that makes writing physically painful and my wrist a little twitchy so my handwriting looks like toddler scribble.

Fun fact: I never learned cursive in fourth grade because the teacher got too frustrated with me and would just send me out in the hall with a worksheet so she could ignore me. Fast forward to my junior year of college, I had to teach cursive to my junior high school students in Japan and admit in front of the 2nd year class I never learned cursive. I ended up doing the same worksheet with my students and having them correct me.

Edited by Duster Dawnhorse

My handwriting sucks. It becomes more legible when I use a pencil, but I prefer to use pens as it's more comfortable for me.

I'm pretty proud of my handwriting. I still have troubles with making some letters look nice(such as R), but overall it's pretty good. I have fun writing in cursive, and have developed two manners of writing. My quick and lax method is pretty illegible to anyone but me, as it's primarily just a bunch of up and down zig-zags with some lines and dots thrown in.