Banner by ~ Zero

Web What is your favorite web-comic?

WesleyInc

My favorite online comic just made the jump from web-only to it's first print edition. It's Sunstone on Deviantart by Shiniez! FYI this is an 18+ story.

post-28932-0-72363300-1411319737_thumb.jpg

I adore this little side project that Nebezial started with just two characters to get over an art slump. So please check it out if you choose too. I wont provide a link considering the content but It should not be hard to find it with the info given above.

post-28932-0-72363300-1411319737_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yurikun

Brawl in the Family and Romantically Apocalyptic.

The former is about a lot of Nintendo characters (and Sonic, Solid Snake and Mega Man) doing a lot of shenanigans.

The latter is about a group of men in a post-apocalyptic world, led by what is possibly the craziest and luckiest German in the universe, doing a lot of shenanigans.

Bittersweet Candy Bowl, a (sometimes) very dramatic, sweet and endearing webcomic about cats and dogs in middle to high school. The art style changes a lot, and they even recommend skipping the first volume because of the quality. However, I've read everything in the webcomic. It's great! I'm glad I discovered two years ago. :)

Hard to decide, cause there's so many.

I think in terms of artistry and story, my favorite is Lackadaisy.  Bootleggers and gin joints with anthropormphic cats?  Yes please XD

In terms of comedy, I think I'll have to go with Order of the Stick.  I've laughed so hard I've cried with that series.

I probably would have chosen Ctrl+Alt+Del as my overall favorite comic, but I HATED the ending of the original series, and it's kinda soured me on the whole thing.

Megatokyo is my favorite...

L4r90 1$ 7|-|3 b3$7 4|\|D p1r0 1$ jU$7 4D0r4BL3. 0Ph (0Ur$3 7|-|3 \/\/4'/ 70|<'/0 1$ p0r7r4'/3D 1$ |-|0\/\/ 1 r34LL'/ \/\/1$|-| 17 \/\/4$, b3(4U$3 7|-|3|\| 1'D 7074LL'/ /\/\0\/3 7|-|3r3. 9r3@ (|-|4r4(73r$ 4LL 4r0U|\|D, 4D0r4BL3 4r7\/\/0r|< 7|-|@ 1$ 3\/3r 1/\/\Pr0\/1|\|9. 1 4(7U4LL'/ L34r|\|3D L337$P34|< b4(|< 1|\| |-|19|-| $(|-|00L b3(4U$3 1 4/\/\ (0/\/\PL373 |\|3rD...

Cyanide and Happiness, Penny Arcade, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Amazing Superpowers, Blue Milk Special, and one that unfortunately came to an end recently, Servants of the Imperium. Just to name a few