Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any plants?

碇 シンジン

I have a 4x4 garden plot.  I'm currently growing Parsley, corn and tomatoes and I just planted some spinach seeds today!!  I didn't have as much time as I was hoping this year since the plots were laid this june so it REALLY cut into growing time.  This year's been a learning experience though and I have a better idea what I need to ensure a good harvest next year!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm planting a plant right now:oh_golly:but I made a mistake of planting it during winter tho!:Cozy:I'm not even sure if it's going to survive since the sun only comes u during during until night since nighttime is really cold!:glimmer:

• Brohoof 1

Still sad over the death of my tea plants. I was hyped to make tea from these plants. Will it taste good? Will it taste terrible? I’m just not good with plants apparently lol. 

I don’t and this is because I am not the most knowledgeable in plant care. I know providing water and sunlight isn’t difficult but I know certain plants have different needs. I learned that after taking the greenhouse course in high school.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...