Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluffy Animals or Scaled Reptiles?

Handsome Changeling

Animals or Reptiles?  

52 users have voted

1. 1. Animal or Reptile

• Fluffy Animal
    • Scaled Reptile

Why not both? I find both fluffy animals and scaly reptiles adorable. And beautiful.

I've let like I can't quite remember exactly what breed it was but it's the biggest one can legally own snake wise coil around me and I've pet boas and numerous breeds of lizards. I've held a few of the smaller ones and a chameleon once or twice too.

But what about birds? I love birds.

Hell I love pretty much all animals. Aside from most insects. (Minus ants, crickets, grasshoppers, praying mantises, lotuses and butterflies really. The rest...bluh. Epecially cicadas. OH GOD CICADAS.-shudders- I like most spiders too really. Especially the hairier ones I find those really cute.

As much as I love fluffy animals like dogs and ferrets, I have to pick the scaly reptiles. 

There's just somethin' about snakes and lizards and other reptiles that I just love that I can't quite put my finger on.  

• 4 years later...

I'm partial to fluffy animals as they've always been in my life. However, I can't say that I dislike reptiles. I do think that they're pretty fascinating. I also can't deny that those little tiny garter snakes are cute.

I prefer a nice fluffy bunny or mouse or cat. I’m not into reptiles and scaly things; they don’t seem to convey love, affection or cuddliness on any level. Granted, that’s all in the eye of the beholder, but this beholder has her eye firmly focused on soft, fluffy bunnies.  

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...