Derpy and Doctor Whooves

CottonCandyBlast

Yeah, I have an opinion...

Its stupid. It's has nothing to go on, other then nonsense and bull. They are never even seen together, never had any interaction what so ever, and Derpy doesn't even do anything with another pony, except for stuff with the main cast. It's literally the only ship in the show, that is grasping at straws like mad.

• Brohoof 3

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I don't really know why this exists. It's not canon, these two characters never interacted. Derpy got a few lines and became famous just because of the fandom.

Yeah, I have an opinion...

Its stupid. It's has nothing to go on, other then nonsense and bull. They are never even seen together, never had any interaction what so ever, and Derpy doesn't even do anything with another pony, except for stuff with the main cast. It's literally the only ship in the show, that is grasping at straws like mad.

Woah. Calm yourself. 

• Brohoof 1

Overlord of Darkness

pA8aD3G.gif

Signature made by: Astral Blitzen

http://mlpforums.com/user/24786-astral-blitzen/

Ok, coming out of hiding here and officially announcing myself as a shipper of these two. It makes for one of the most adorable pairings in the fandom.

And once again I have to say, fiction is by function collaborative ... so it makes all the sense in the world based on perception and taste of the viewer whether or not this is a good ship.

/broken record

• Brohoof 3

I think it's cute how they're put together in the background of a few of the comics...but that's not canon of course. In terms of putting two random background characters together though, I'm all for it. It's a cute pairing and if we imagined how they'd be together I have the feeling Dr. Whooves would sometimes be too focussed on other things than whatever silly thing Derpy is doing, her "derpy-ness" is just kind of normal in the background to him. Not to say that he ignores her, it's all just very normal to him so he gets on with things whilst keeping a watch on her from the corner of his eye and will only intervene if she's going to do herself harm because of it...all without breaking his concentration, of course.

My other theory is, he's living in a bit of a fantasy world in his head, perhaps thinking he's some time travelling alien and so her bizzareness actually fits in with his and they go on adventures together...which come about from situations he's totally blown out of proportion within his head.

• Brohoof 1

This is one of the few shippings I like. I made a fiction in which the Doctor loses control of his life after losing Derpy, being saddened and depressed. But with the help of Lightning Dust, and my OC, Loram, he decides to go back and save her out of love.

Edited by Dashie23
  • Brohoof 1

QVGonwq.png

Thanks to Altrunchen for creating both the banner and my avatar!

It's has nothing to go on, other then nonsense and bull. They are never even seen together, never had any interaction what so ever, and Derpy doesn't even do anything with another pony, except for stuff with the main cast.

Yo.

post-12583-0-93717800-1411272797_thumb.png

"Hearts and Hooves Day"

post-12583-0-44936800-1411272693.gif

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-29731900-1387311955.png

Onwards to my DeviantArt page!

Sig by the illustrious Kyoshi!

His stance looks as if he's in motion, and Derpy looks like she's staring at something off the side of the bridge.

Besides, I could bring up the two or three times he's seen with Roseluck.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

His stance looks as if he's in motion, and Derpy looks like she's staring at something off the side of the bridge.

Watch at 00:20 in the video. He ain't going no where.

And Derpy always looks like she's staring at something off the side of a bridge.

Edited by CITRUS KING46

post-8308-0-29731900-1387311955.png

Onwards to my DeviantArt page!

Sig by the illustrious Kyoshi!