Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Heterophobia became a thing

ShintX

In the new world of the universe. I just came out of the closet today. I told i was straight, and they all yelled at me, and i was crying like a pansy in the woods :P

Edited by ShintX
  • Brohoof 2

It would be kinda hard to continue the human race if heterosexualism was not allowed, because that is the only way we can reproduce. And since humanity can only naturally reproduce heterosexually, (and no, a lesbian couple having children via donated sperm does not negate that, as there is still a male needed to produce off spring). So, since humanity can only reproduce in a heterosexual fashion, the creatures shown in that video are no humans, because in order for the social stigma to form (as the social stigma against homosexuality was formed due in part to it's unsanitary nature when it is practiced amongst males in times of far far lower hygiene than today's world, and a infection would potentially wipe out an entire tribe) homosexuality would have to be the norm, therefore it does not matter as any creatures shown with a homosexual reproductive norm would not be the same species as us, as they would have to reproduce differently in order to survive the less technologically advanced ages of civilization that has embedded the bigotry seen today so deep.

• Brohoof 8

Interesting question. But in a way, I don't think so.

However, I can see a Christ-centered, God honoring, biblically based marriage as being frowned upon in the future: that is to say if marriage isn't already considered as defunct by society at that point.

• Brohoof 3

It's already a thing.  I know at least one gay guy who is absolutely awful to women just because he thinks their girl parts are disgusting, and goes out of his way to be really mean about it.

• Brohoof 1

It's already a thing.  I know at least one gay guy who is absolutely awful to women just because he thinks their girl parts are disgusting, and goes out of his way to be really mean about it.

Can you blame him? They look like something out of an HP Lovecraft story.

• Brohoof 1

That would be both stupid and ignorant. Of course, having homophobia is also stupid, but this would be even worse. I'm not gonna lie though. Our world is getting so massively overrun with idiotic things that something like this wouldn't even surprise me.

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 3

Can you blame him? They look like something out of an HP Lovecraft story.

That's what you think you heterophobe.

It's already a thing. I know at least one gay guy who is absolutely awful to women just because he thinks their girl parts are disgusting, and goes out of his way to be really mean about it.

Sounds like some sexist dickhead to me. Edited by Big Smoke
  • Brohoof 2

Sounds like some sexist dickhead to me.

Well something more relevant i guess would be this one bi kid who thinks all straight people are 'selfish' for only liking one gender.  I don't know how that's selfish, and why that only applies to  straight people, but yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Well something more relevant i guess would be this one bi kid who thinks all straight people are 'selfish' for only liking one gender.  I don't know how that's selfish, and why that only applies to  straight people, but yeah.

How the hell is being straight selfish?

I find males incredibly unattractive.

Can I help that?

It's in my genes to be attracted to women.

Some people just don't think.

• Brohoof 1

Homophobia and Heterophobia are both equal parts moronic. Really, I can't understand having a revulsion of either mindset. I mean let people be with who they want.

Just with it was as simple as that.

• Brohoof 1

If heterophobia was a thing we'd all die of underpopulation, but I have seen that video and it's really cool.

Unless mpreg became a thing but WOAH I spend too much time in the spn section of ao3 and let's get off that subject okay?

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

Other sexualities are fine and all, but heterosexuality is quite literally what makes the world go round. Mankind would honestly be worthy of extinction if it came to the only way to grow its society being a cast out lifestyle, lol. :P

• Brohoof 1