Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Everfree: What We Have Left Behind

Firehearted

Hold on, I thought I understood but now I'm confused again.

Done!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/110869-everfree-what-we-have-left-behind/

I know I only focused on Zephyr but everyone else is awake too, so get up. 

Injures:

Zephyr: She has a bump on her head with some blood dripping from it. That blood is permanently stuck on her and her mane.

Galatea: None visible besides the smallest bump on her neck. That's the dislocated vertebra. 

Atlas: Large gash down his neck. A lot of blood stains covering a good portion of his neck and down to his shoulder somewhat. Also permanent.

Feather Quell: None Visable

This was the first indication of their injuries where you say Zephyr has a head injury. Also you specifically mentioned focusing on Zephyr in the first post.

Oh. I just noticed I made a small error. 

Feather Quill doesn't have blood on her head. She got internal bleeding. Zephyr does. Sorry. When I was typing up the Report thing I swapped a couple injures and must have not fixed the post. Sorry.

Here it is repeated that Zephyr has the head injuries and Quill died of internal bleeding, I don't see where any error was made at all.

Feather Quell, Female, Pegasus, 17

Cause of Death: Head Trauma

​Estimated Time of Death: 1:15 PM

Zephyr, Female, Pegasus, 22

Cause of Death: Internal Bleeding

Estimated Time of Death: 1:30 PM

Here it originally stated Zephyr had the head injuries, but then it was edited so Quill had them.

"You alright" I laid at the side of the nearest pony. She had a grey mane and a steel blue mane. "Come on! Wake up!" I shouted keeping calm. I noticed a hit to her head. A bit of blood went down her mane staining part of the blue a crimson red.

Here is says "she had a grey mane and steel blue mane", assuming that was a typo and it was supposed to say "grey coat" instead that could only describe Zephyr as I don't think that Quill has any grey on her despite also having a blue mane.

RECAP:

Feather Quill: Dead of Head Trauma so has a bump on the head. Atlas went to her. He is insisting to get her to a hospital.

Zephry: Died of Internal Bleeding. I mad an error early on and swapped Feather and Quill's deaths.

This contradicts all of the earlier posts.

Did I miss something?

Edited by HunterTSN

@@HunterTSN,@@Ano170,  

Please give me a moment to tear my hair out

Okay, done.

Somewhere, I don't know where, I missed something up! Whatever it is we put it to rest here! I probably made a type somewhere which threw us off.

Feather: Head Trauma

Zephyr: Internal Bleeding

Any objections?

@@HunterTSN,@@Ano170,  

Please give me a moment to tear my hair out

Okay, done.

Somewhere, I don't know where, I missed something up! Whatever it is we put it to rest here! I probably made a type somewhere which threw us off.

Feather: Head Trauma

Zephyr: Internal Bleeding

Any objections?

Alright, as long as we can agree clear it all up now. Just good to get sorted out now before The RP really gets going.
  • Brohoof 1

@@HunterTSN,@@Ano170,  @@Miss Reaper

Just a friendly reminder. I know other things get in the way which in the long run frankly this isn't important. Wow, that sounded better before I wrote it. Well just saying.

I was just giving everyone some extra time to post because I know there are some weird timezones in this group. I can post again to get the ball rolling if that's what everyone has been waiting for.

Yeah, sorry I haven't posted in a while - yesterday was pretty hectic, it's starting to look like today might be the same (welcome to uni!).

If I can I'll post tonight, otherwise it'll have to be tomorrow morning. Sorry about this!

So university as it turns out can take up quite a bit of your time - who knew?

I'm really sorry but I think I'm going to have to drop out. We're barely in and already things like work and time zones mean I can't keep up.

Again, truly sorry about this.

• 2 weeks later...