Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony VS. Pony in my Pocket

RainbowMau

have you ever had PimP toys?

Yeah, my mom got pissed when dad gave me some for my birthday. I learned how life really went down on the streets, and I didn't even know how to tie my shoes yet.

I had a really weird upbringing, in retrospect.

• Brohoof 4

It's obvious that MLP wins here, but have you ever had PimP toys? Have you ever seen pros and cons between both? It would be interesting to see a comparison

img-3105720-1-my_little_pony_g4_logo_svgimg-3105720-2-51qOUYxQbxL._SY300_.jpg

Pony in my pocket? I'm guessing that must an america only thing because I've never heard of them once.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

What's pony in a pocket?

Never heard of Pony in My Pocket, it looks like a less good version of MLP, but I don't know

Oh gawd, I don't know what to say about this...

• Brohoof 2

Dang it, some one beat me to the PimP joke.

Now I gotta take these 40s and cocaine elsewhere.

But no, I have never bought or played with PiMP toys, but I do think they should capitialize on that name.

• Brohoof 1

Those Pimp jokes, they hurt my sides. XD The pain...of intense laughter.

I have seen these toys before, but I honestly had forgotten about them until I seen this thread. I guess there just isn't anything really noteworthy about it. Basically El-Generico.

I'm familiar with the brand but I always preferred the MLP brand for some reason even before FIM existed, the ponies just seemed more appealing. Not to mention, the toys have this odd soft texture which collects dust easily and after a while, they start to look like they're rotting. I can't believe I've only just become aware of that rather unfortunate acronym, thanks for that! :lol: 

They remind me of all other toys that children could eat easily, lose forever in an instant,  and get stuck in random orifices....In other words, they shouldn't be made for children because of their size....

So it goes without saying who I am rooting for here...

• 6 years later...