Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nubby Nub :S

RareNightmare

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: A dear friend of mine showed me this site. She used to be quite an active member.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Been a fan since my grandma showed me G1 when I was little.... Yeah, I know I am one of those weirdo's who was into all the generations even 3... xD

Hey everyone! I am new to the forums so I suppose you want to know a bit about me. I hail from the Canada, I am a pipe line insulator as well as a cute cosplay girl, I hate it when people get all up in my grill, I enjoy LoL and GW2. Zecora is actually best pony and I enjoy using my tarot cards. 

*** I also can't spell or use proper words I spelled girl instead of grill up there ^^^^^^ That would have been a bad one xD

That is really all there is to me... I mean all I am really posting here. Wanna be my friend, get to know me, add me w/e.

Oh yeah I am also an evil super lord who is planning on taking over the world.... nbd  :proud:

• Brohoof 2

Hello! I am Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat :squee:

Welcome! Welcome to the forums! If you ask me, I'd say you have great English, relative to others around here... I haven't really watched anything below G4, I don't think I could stand it. ^_^ Anyway have fun while your here. Sugarcube Corner is a great place to start, and don't forget to check out the roleplay section. I personally, don't like the debate pit much.

...Wait did she say evil super lord?!?!?

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...