Yoouyu

Are you afraid to cry?

Cry  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are you afraid to cry?

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. Have you cried in the last 5 years?

• Yes.
    • No.

I'm very reserved so I don't cry in front of people.

Badges

I'm afraid to cry in front of others, but am okay with doing it in private. I haven't cried in months, as I'm too emotionally drained. 

Edited by Cash In

Badges

It gives me a sense of relief whenever I feel guilty... sad... and heartbroken.

I actually almost never cry on the outsude, especially around other people. Not because I don't feel like it, but because I'm not really capable of doing it, I suppose. On the inside though I cry all the time because my life is pretty f***ing depressing...

Edited by ~Dusky~

I am in no way afraid to cry in front of others.  A few days ago, I cried in the gym because I was mad at some of the news on the tv while I was on the treadmill.  Nobody seemed to notice though, most of the time I have some pretty ugly cries full of ugly sobbing and little tears.  Mostly depends on my mood, if I'm mad it's mostly tears but when I'm sad the ugly crying begins.

I think it depends on what you are crying about.... for me i cry only at the smallest things (like  spelt milk or someone closing a door to fast etc) 

I don’t like crying infront of other people and literally will wait hours to come out so people don’t know that I been crying. 

Edited by Starlighty

I'm afraid to cry because, i never cry, so if somehow i start to crying, it will be weird for me :lostit:

I actually cry really easily. I just do most of it on the inside, but it only takes a little pressure to get me to cry outwardly too.

Usually it's when I'm overcome with guilt, or just frustrated at the life. Happens anytime I'm confronted with those feelings, in front of people or not.

I hate it.

I wouldn't say I'm afraid of crying. It's just very rare that I do. I will easily break down into tears when I get that phone call about a close relative passing away. I can think of a couple instances where I cried from being stressed. mainly in high school.