Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mau5Head Design - Nightmare Moon

K4GZL-11D72612

This was something I made on Illustrator in my spare time.

I plan on incorporating more of Nightmare Moon's colors on the Mau5head; So far, those of the main body, eye iris, and cutie mark (2 colors) have been added, so give me any advice on how to add in more of NMM's colors, as it would be greatly appreciated and it will help me improve the design.

PS The most recent version of Illustrator I have is CS4, so don't expect me to use taper-able pen-lines or whatever features are in CS5.

PPS The NMM colors I used for this design came from this palette by Egophiliac. http://egophiliac.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Color-Palette-v-1-213119813

post-2264-0-14666200-1332982959_thumb.png

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612
  • Brohoof 8

Cool, Don't know what DeadMau5 is though :P

Me neither but I've seen it before and it looks decent enough to become official. ;)

Cool, Don't know what DeadMau5 is though :P

Canadian musician who makes...I don't really know. House, I guess?
  • Brohoof 1

He does dubstep, electronica, trance, etc music

Yeah, I have a couple of his albums. I just needed a general word. He's all over the place :)
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I have a couple of his albums. I just needed a general word. He's all over the place :)

I haven't listened to much of his work (a few songs here and there) but from what I have heard I've liked!

I haven't listened to much of his work (a few songs here and there) but from what I have heard I've liked!

I like quite a bit, not all of it though :P

Nice work! Haven't listened to much of his music, but he is really good from what I have heard!

As for this, I like it!

pretty awesome, you should make it irl

few opinions - the eyes go a little darker

The whole thing uses a shade of then black, a deep purple would be nice

-add accents to the moon and around it to make it pop

Very good otherwise

Edited by Dark Flame

• 5 years later...
On 3/28/2012 at 6:02 PM, K4GZL-11D72612 said:

This was something I made on Illustrator in my spare time.

I plan on incorporating more of Nightmare Moon's colors on the Mau5head; So far, those of the main body, eye iris, and cutie mark (2 colors) have been added, so give me any advice on how to add in more of NMM's colors, as it would be greatly appreciated and it will help me improve the design.

PS The most recent version of Illustrator I have is CS4, so don't expect me to use taper-able pen-lines or whatever features are in CS5.

PPS The NMM colors I used for this design came from this palette by Egophiliac. http://egophiliac.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Color-Palette-v-1-213119813

post-2264-0-14666200-1332982959_thumb.png

OMFG I LOVE IT!!!!