Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Venomous

I'd be willing to try, what can I do?

Well I need to have you added on my friends list, then go on one of the games (since I believe you can trade from XY to ORAS.. probably) and I'll give you two pokemon to hold onto until I get my Sapphire game for you to trade them to me on there o: 

Well, since finally getting it here in europe just 2 days ago only now am I getting around to starting it.. :blush: Looking forward though, I only had the smallest of time with the original Pokemon Ruby before my internal battery corrupted and lost everything.

Pokemon Emerald on the other hand... :please:

• Brohoof 1

Well, since finally getting it here in europe just 2 days ago only now am I getting around to starting it.. :blush: Looking forward though, I only had the smallest of time with the original Pokemon Ruby before my internal battery corrupted and lost everything.

Pokemon Emerald on the other hand... :please:

Did it say "The internal memory has run dry. The game can still be played, however, time based events will no longer occur." Because both my Sapphire and Emerald have that and I lost nothing at all d: It's actually kind of good because if it pauses in the right time.. UNLIMITED FEEBAS! ... but the tides for Shoal Cave mess up..

• Brohoof 1

Well I need to have you added on my friends list, then go on one of the games (since I believe you can trade from XY to ORAS.. probably) and I'll give you two pokemon to hold onto until I get my Sapphire game for you to trade them to me on there o: 

Sounds like a plan, why not go into a PM and give me the specifics? I have X and OR so I can use either game

Did it say "The internal memory has run dry. The game can still be played, however, time based events will no longer occur." Because both my Sapphire and Emerald have that and I lost nothing at all d: It's actually kind of good because if it pauses in the right time.. UNLIMITED FEEBAS! ... but the tides for Shoal Cave mess up..

Exactly what happened.. except mine soon promptly crashed upon start up and refused to remedy itself.

To be honest, it probably had something to do with me picking it up in a very dodgy looking 'all-purpose' store during a holiday to Portugal.. with a gamecase that was black instead of the usual Ruby Red thing it had going on...

Darn it gullible 12 y/o me...

Edited by DarkHorse Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Exactly what happened.. except mine soon promptly crashed upon start up and refused to remedy itself.

To be honest, it probably had something to do with me picking it up in a very dodgy looking 'all-purpose' store during a holiday to Portugal.. with a gamecase that was black instead of the usual Ruby Red thing it had going on...

Darn it gullible 12 y/o me...

xD wow. Sorry about that.. at least you got Emerald though :3 

xD wow. Sorry about that.. at least you got Emerald though :3 

Yeah, Emerald definitely rectified Gen III for me, along with Colosseum. I know most people had a love/hate relationship with Hoenn, but I still have fond memories of it.

Now to rebuild the old secret base! :D

• Brohoof 1

Apparently they'll just reappear if you beat the Elite Four again, I believe so anyway since Pokémon games have been like that with Legendaries for a while. ;)

Also, Altaria is probably the best Mega ever- so FLUFFY :please:

I went back to the Pokemon League, and I got my teeth kicked in! I forgot that the elite four shoot up to level 70...

I need to train  :blink:

Yeah, Altaria is definitley one of those Pokemon you just want to touch.

This thought just dawned upon me about the whole Game Corner thing. It is supposed they removed the Game Corner from the more recent games because they don't want to endorse (I believe I am using the correct word here) gambling for the younger audience, but yet they added Spectate Mode to Brawl, and the 3DS/Wii U Smash Bros where you bet coins on who is going to win. They remove slots from one game, but add it to another....

I went back to the Pokemon League, and I got my teeth kicked in! I forgot that the elite four shoot up to level 70...

I need to train  :blink:

Yeah, Altaria is definitley one of those Pokemon you just want to touch.

fluffy pokemon team! Altaria, Arcanine, Whimsicott, Flareon, Mareep, Cincinno

(edited)

fluffy pokemon team! Altaria, Arcanine, Whimsicott, Flareon, Mareep, Cincinno

You got it made! XD

Although, I would replace Cincinno with Jumpluff.

Edited by Royal Blue Jay

You got it made! XD

Although, I would replace Cincinno with Jumpluff.

I haven't made it, yet. In the midst of breeding and transferring the fluffy team to ORAS

(so much breeding and transferring).....-_-;

greetings from Kanto/ Johto

This thought just dawned upon me about the whole Game Corner thing. It is supposed they removed the Game Corner from the more recent games because they don't want to endorse (I believe I am using the correct word here) gambling for the younger audience, but yet they added Spectate Mode to Brawl, and the 3DS/Wii U Smash Bros where you bet coins on who is going to win. They remove slots from one game, but add it to another....

Well, Super Smash Bros. is targeted at a different audience. Melee and Brawl were rated T in the US, even.

Don't worry, legendaries respawn after defeating the Elite Four in OR/AS. So if you accidentally knocked out Groudon or Kyogre, they respawn after defeating the Champion.

But what about Deoxys?

That one happens in space, and I kind of accidentally knocked it out. D:

So, I've gotten to the Elite Four now, and I know I'll trounce them easily... but I hear there's a possible glitch where the game can freeze around the credits or something? I hear there's a patch for that coming though, dunno if I should wait for that or just plow through them now and risk it... guess I could catch things and maybe do contests and stuff until then, I dunno. :wacko:

Patch 1.2 is out right now! This fixes the oft-mentioned Hall of Fame bug, where the game could freeze during the Hall of Fame sequence to the ending cutscene. That's been patched out. You'll be able to get it on the eShop.

Edited by Kelldrick

just beat the elite 4 for the first time
My Team's Status 
- Sceptile  level 79 (i started with treecko)
- swellow (Ruby) level 64
- Froslass (Weiss) level 70
- Absol (Blake) level 70
- Blaziken (Yang) level 69 (no it dose not have speed boost, its blaze)
- metagross level 57 

(2nd team in development)
- Gyarados (Jaune) level ??
- Wigglytuff (Nora) level ??
- Mawile (Pyrrha) level ??
- Gallade (Ren) level ??

ixa51IV.jpg

Caught the Regis(all 4), Ho-Oh, and Mesprit. Wish Ho-Oh could get Regenerator in this game though... oh well. Probably gonna search for as many Legends as I can for now, it's really fun lol. :wacko:

Also, the version 1.2 patch came out today, so don't forget to download it for your respective version, especially if you have not completed the game yet! ;)