Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What do you have for a phone? :3

Haruhi-chan

I have an LG Optimus. It's a pretty damn good phone!

img-3117231-1-medium02.jpg

I have an LG Optimus. It's a pretty damn good phone!

img-3117231-1-medium02.jpg

I had that one too...it's just that mine turned incredibly slow for no reason and I had to get a new one

People only call to ask me to do things I know I don't want to do. So I don't have a phone. I just use skype on my computer if I want to call out. No incoming calls.

• 3 months later...

I have a cheap $20 Tracphone. I haven't even set it up yet because I don't even use phones. If people need to contact me the easiest way is through email, PMs on forums and Steam.

Unfortunately I still need to activate the phone at some point because work will need to call me and calling my mom's phone for her to forward to me isn't the most efficient way to contact me. <.< >.>

I have a Nokia Lumia 520.

1600_2560.jpg

It tends to freeze at random moments, reset itself, the battery life sucks, the headphone jack doesn't work, the volume down button doesn't work, and the app store is a joke. I'm glad that I at least have a phone, though.

• Brohoof 1

I have a Galaxy Note 4 and I love it. I'll never use non-stylus ever again. The precision is great, though some apps don't support it too well. MLP app being one of them. 

I migrated froman SGS3. I'm sad I waited a month for the Note Edge, then decided not to get it cause it's battery is slightly worse and getting a case would be a nightmare.

Waiting for a good case to come out for Note 4 that isn't $40+.

Edited by bronislav84