Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What do you have for a phone? :3

Haruhi-chan

I got my first phone when I got into college. that one broke so I got the one I currently have. It is currently not in use (until the bill is paid) but I have a Samsung Galaxy Note III. I just play a couple games on it nowadays. I rooted it though and Google has blocked the phone from downloading android updates.

Edited by RainbowDarth

have had a Nexus 4 until the screen and digitizer broke from dropping it, so I'm just using a flipphone for the time being. While I loved that phone, I think it's time to move on to something newer instead of getting a screen replacement.

Edited by Mouse

I have one and never use it, honestly, the only times I use it are really just to listen to music and yet I have an ipod, but don't even use the ipod for that so really I don't know what else to use it for.  I guess I just don't want Itunes on my computer, I really don't even know why I still have both of these things lol

i have a IPhone 5,the sound buttons are broken and i had to decrease/increase the sound manually,Plus i hate the app store.

I want an android phone badly since my previous phone have been sold  :(

Edited by Sheriff Daniew

I'm carrying a Galaxy S4 though I'm looking at getting a OnePlus One in the near future! :D

I'd like OnePlus One because it's, like, the unicorn of phones. Nobody has one and they're all but impossible to get. I like rare things. 

There's that and the OnePlus is a damn good phone for $349 for a 64 GB unlocked device with all of the latest hardware in it. 

Edited by Duke Space Woona

I have an iPhone 5C and I love it. [unpopular opinion] but I would never switch from Apple. I used to have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and had nothing but problems with it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL such as?