Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you sleep to?

Bright Bastion

I sleep to nothing but the sound of tinnitus in my ears, lol. :P Just a constant droning high-pitched beep that never ends. It doesn't really bother me, because I've had it for years; it's mostly just a nuisance. Albeit, I miss the sound of complete silence sometimes.

I sleep to the sound of myself complaining about how I can't fall asleep! Seriously, it takes me at LEAST an hour to fall asleep; it's ridiculous.

When I (try) to sleep, it needs to be dead silent. If there's even a hint of noise, it'll make it harder for me to sleep.

I used to sleep with the radio playing until my dad took it from me, saying I was using too much electricity...I never agreed with that...

Twelve years later, I like falling asleep to the sound of the dark.  :comeatus:

Usually, reruns of stuff. MLP included.

Though, sometimes, music. Classical. Or a specific lullaby, because bestpony. :muffins:

• Leaves 1

I'll usually leave some kind of faint light on, but there's no way I can sleep to dead silence, it's too maddening for me, lol. I'll have to have a fan or something usually running all night.

FAN LYFE!

I fall asleep to the combined roar of my A/C and fan.

I can pretty much fall asleep wherever, whenever if I needed to. But I prefer the sound of either the TV on a very low volume or the noises outside my window. I have tried to fall asleep in complete silence before... but it didn't work out.

I prefer some kind of background noise, like a fan, AC unit, or my absolute favorite, the sound of rain or a storm. I can sleep in silence just fine, but I prefer some kind of noise.

• 4 years later...

I sometimes like listening to the forest temple theme from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time when I go to sleep. It started out as a way of trying to provoke the temple to appear in my sleep. I kind of have a fascination for that place. But I discovered that listening to the theme gives me the awesome benefit of being asleep, yet being awake just enough to work on stuff in my mind. Not always a sure fire thing though.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a stand fan constantly running in my room. I absolutely hate complete silence, so I always have to have some noise in the background. It's basically been running non-stop for six years, so it might be time for a new one. I'm pretty sure the motor is about to die.