Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Attacked for Wearing a Pony Shirt

Moved to Elsewhere

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/09/brony-physically-attacked-for-wearing.html

You heard it here, someone sunk so low as the physically harm someone for simply wearing a pony shirt. A kid getting bullied for an MLP backpack is one thing, but physically harming someone for it? I'm starting to lose hope for humanity here.

Man, that's just terrible. Did he atleast make a report to the police? Then the attackers could at least face some form of punishment for their actions.

And it just seems un godly immature. Attacking someone because they like a cartoon? I bet you those same people would attack you because you ordered a mcChicken instead of a burger. Just fucking shameful man.

As shocking and devastating as this is, this isn't the first time someone was beating or harassed for being a brony.

We've seen it with a typical school kid, who was bullied so much for being a brony that he almost took his life.

God bless this man, and I hope he'll be okay, but unfortunately, this isn't the first time things like this have happened within the fandom.

And, even more unfortunate, it likely won't be the last.

• Brohoof 1

Pardon my language but this is complete and utter bullshit.... 

Fuck the society we live in everyday I detest those around me not all but a damn good majority. I say sorry to this guy and to the one who attacked him I hope he gets double the treatment.

It really sucks that this dude got jumped.

My question is this: where is the proof this was over a pony t-shirt?

There's a guy in the comments on imgur who claims to be the guy in the pictures and that this isn't the real story. Here is also a news article on this and it makes no mention of a beating over a t-shirt:

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/09/22/3389199_boise-police-investigating-9th.html?sp=/99/101/102/&rh=1

The guy in the imgur comments claims it was a mugging.

Not saying the story is false, but I'm calling it questionable until I see further evidence outside of claims it was over a t-shirt.

• Brohoof 3

Wearing a pony shirt is like wearing gang colors without being in a gang: nothing wrong with it in and of itself but walk into the wrong part a town and you have issues. When the jerk who attacked goes to jail he will realize there are worse things than fanboys.

• Brohoof 1

As stupid as those people were, I wouldn't say humanity has hit a new low or anything. There's a lot worse happening with terrorism and such. But yes, this is pretty fucked up. I wish the guy a speedy recovery and perhaps some sweet revenge as well :umad:

There's a guy in the comments on imgur who claims to be the guy in the pictures and that this isn't the real story. Here is also a news article on this and it makes no mention of a beating over a t-shirt:

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/09/22/3389199_boise-police-investigating-9th.html?sp=/99/101/102/&rh=1

Not saying the story is false, but I'm calling it questionable until I see further evidence outside of claims it was over a t-shirt.

don't you find it odd that guy claiming it's him and the brony story is fake only has the one picture? How would someone else get all of those pictures of him in a hospital bed and with bandages? I think he's bluffing to make bronies look desperate for attention or something. But who knows? I'm just a pony loving troll, I could be the one in the wrong

The fact that one of those images is the same and two days old does leave me suspect for the thing. Not to mention what shirt is he talking about as we don't see anything of the sort.

As stupid as those people were, I wouldn't say humanity has hit a new low or anything. There's a lot worse happening with terrorism and such. But yes, this is pretty fucked up. I wish the guy a speedy recovery and perhaps some sweet revenge as well :umad:

don't you find it odd that guy claiming it's him and the brony story is fake only has the one picture? How would someone else get all of those pictures of him in a hospital bed and with bandages? I think he's bluffing to make bronies look desperate for attention or something. But who knows? I'm just a pony loving troll, I could be the one in the wrong

That pic was two days old though compared to the ones in the imagur page and the boise news article has a similar attack so regardless the story is suspect unless I'm getting some news sources to confirm it.

That's the reason I said I'm just calling it questionable. Some random commenter on the pictures doesn't mean the story is not true.

But another commenter linked the news story in my post and from that story it just seems like a random mugging.

The fact that one of those images is the same and two days old does leave me suspect for the thing. Not to mention what shirt is he talking about as we don't see anything of the sort.

That's another issue. There is no shirt in sight.

Granted, I could understand not wanting to put on a shirt you just got beat up over back on right after coming from the hospital, but I just need more evidence than some pictures that don't prove a thing. You see it all the time on the Internet, folks putting pictures with stories without evidence and then later someone exposing it as false.

I'm just the type who wants more evidence is all. Like I said, it sucks that the dude did get jumped because as far as I can tell that part is true.

• Brohoof 2

I hate to say it but I am not surprised, people have beat each other up and even killed each other over for even dumber reasons than this. This still sucks though, I hope whoever did this gets caught.

• Brohoof 1

The article you posted is from Boise. This happened in NYC to a guy from Wales.

• Brohoof 1