Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Attacked for Wearing a Pony Shirt

Moved to Elsewhere

So, now the word is out that this is fake, do we know why the person did it in the first place? I'm curious, because it seems like a really stupid thing to do.

The only scenario that makes sense to me is that somebody wanted to drum up sympathy for bronies,or themselves as being a part of the brony community, as a way to get attention. Otherwise, I don't really know why somebody would create this fake story.

I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with people wearing my pony shirt. I'm glad to know that someone wasn't beaten for something so silly.

• Brohoof 3

Hey you, I'm a big tough manly man and I'm going to beat you up because I don't like pony themed apparel.

>_> only an idiot would resort to violence so easily... the worse part is I don't know whether humanity is getting worse or the media is just getting so big that we hear about this kind of thing more often. either way..... not looking too good.

• Brohoof 2

Hey you, I'm a big tough manly man and I'm going to beat you up because I don't like pony themed apparel.

>_> only an idiot would resort to violence so easily... the worse part is I don't know whether humanity is getting worse or the media is just getting so big that we hear about this kind of thing more often. either way..... not looking too good.

Just to take note, the pics are real but weren't caused by pony merch but rather it was a mugging in Idaho. You can find it on my comments on the 2nd page.

I'd say it's more of a reflection of how the media is able to quickly pick up news and how the internet allows us to find these sources very quickly then ever before. I've read violence around the world has actually gone down somewhere.

• Brohoof 1

don't you find it odd that guy claiming it's him and the brony story is fake only has the one picture? How would someone else get all of those pictures of him in a hospital bed and with bandages? I think he's bluffing to make bronies look desperate for attention or something. But who knows? I'm just a pony loving troll, I could be the one in the wrong

well.... I don't exactly see how it would make us seem like we're desperate for attention.

but I do know that if something like this happens the word needs to go out so people are aware that this is happening.

The only scenario that makes sense to me is that somebody wanted to drum up sympathy for bronies,or themselves as being a part of the brony community, as a way to get attention. Otherwise, I don't really know why somebody would create this fake story.

Or someone familiar enough with bronies trolling us.

It's not exactly hard to see that as a whole bronies have a huge victimization complex and will always quickly rally when they think that one of their own needs defending from the omnipresent anti-bronies.

• Brohoof 1

Just to take note, the pics are real but weren't caused by pony merch but rather it was a mugging in Idaho. You can find it on my comments on the 2nd page.

I'd say it's more of a reflection of how the media is able to quickly pick up news and how the internet allows us to find these sources very quickly then ever before. I've read violence around the world has actually gone down somewhere.

brony merch or not, a mugging is still bad.

though it doesn't count as a hate crime any more.

a hate crime as is targeting a individual based on their "views whether religious or nonreligious" skin pigment, gender or sexual orientation.

*did somepony just explain something briefly mentioned to avoid a debate that might not have taken place? B)  sure did*

• Brohoof 1