Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel lonely at times

ShintX

Dang, all of these lonely souls I feel and see here make me just want to hug all of you guys...

But yeah, I feel quite lonely myself very often, sometimes I wonder if I simply crave more attention than I should, but sometimes I do feel like nobody even acknowledges my existence.

And man does loneliness hurt dude.... It really freaking hurts either way....

• Brohoof 3

I do a lot and knowing others do helps me to know I am not the only one. I guess it is just something you just have to come to accept. I find myself always thinking, constantly thinking at night to myself about so so many things. Sometimes the things I think on I end up posting on here on my statuses... I think about so many things trying to let go of somethings of the past.

Find myself talking to myself a lot at times as well. There are a lot of things I desire and dreams have become a almost like "safe haven" where i can take refuge if I am feeling really sad/lonely. Dreams I know I can be happy and at peace of mind strangely enough. I love solitude I really do but if you if you feel as if your always doing things on your own and never going out with others. That can be something that you will end up longing for. Sometimes I feel like giving up on trying to meet others and making friends but another part of me desires to have a close friend or friend again. Recently though I have just been so idle and apathetic towards things its not good. I lose hope at times but I try to tell myself just to be patient and just hope for the best at times.

Making a tulpa is something I have been working on more and more as the days go on though.

Yes. Yes, I truly do. But I manage. I try not to dwell on the negative aspects of my life. I don't want to revisit those feelings.

This is something I really need to learn to do for myself.

I think everyone feels lonely sometimes in the great big world of ours. It is depressing. I'm an introvert by nature, so I do appreciate some alone time to charge my social batteries, but too much is bad too. It can make you feel like you're sinking in your own skin.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I am quite lonely, all the time truthfully. Even while being surrounded by people I never truly feel like I am "with" other people, it is quite... Sad and depressing some days... Doesn't help that I have depression, the combo can be quite scary some days :/

• Brohoof 3

Yes, I am quite lonely, all the time truthfully. Even while being surrounded by people I never truly feel like I am "with" other people, it is quite... Sad and depressing some days... Doesn't help that I have depression, the combo can be quite scary some days :/

Sorry to hear that. If you're ever wondering about something then you can talk to me if you wish. Its the times, sometimes its ok, and sometimes not. I would love to be friends :)

Edited by ShintX
  • Brohoof 1

True enough. I mean sometimes i feel like i do things i regret. I mean, i am just kinda weird, like silly things that can be stupid of me to say sometimes.

Stay weird and regret nothing.

• Brohoof 4

Yes I do. I have borderline personality disorder. It's kind of a big step to admit something like this.. but I feel like I should be open about this. It's part of me.. And it's made me feel lonely and empty a lot of times..
But still, I'm happy with myself, and I accept myself the way I am. :)

Yes, definitely. Especially in recent years. After I graduated High School I grew really distant from my friends. Now the extent of my relationships are with people I meet online. :P

• Brohoof 2

Yes. A lot of times nowadays. Sometimes when I'm on a low, my desire for connection can be compared to Angelica Pickles' desire for candy since I get frustrated over it. Also, I kind of get ostracized at times and during the social meetups I went to, almost nobody felt interested in knowing more about me while my mind was under huge pressure to think of good questions to ask instead of the useless "How are you", "How's the weather", etc. In other words, I'm sometimes treated like I'm just a statue or I'm invincible. I sometimes even question myself whether or not I'm worthy for belonging when I'm on a low.

• Brohoof 2

I ALWAYS feel lonely, even if I'm surrounded by a big group of people (although in that case there's a serious amount of I GOTTA GET DA FUCK OUTA HERE). So lets put it this way, I don't like people's company-for the most part, and for that reason I always feel lonely! No seriously, I want friends-I really do I want to have people around me to y'know... be nice to me but that ain't gonna happen any damned time soon because I'm a freaking antisocial sociophobic weirdo. Although this new med I'm on, s'posed to be GREAT for the social anxiety stuff! Can only hope :D

Well, most of the times i feel lonely as well.But i am used to it and i'll get over it i hope.Maybe in 10 years or something

I only wish if i had more REAL friends

I don't know what to do about it

Also anyone here that doesn't feel lonely?

• Brohoof 1

I do feel lonely myself, though it's really self-inflicted, by my own low self-esteem and self-defeating attiude. I mean, I take offense easily, and my emotions and mood swings mean I kinda alternate between being a doormat or a complete sadistic jerk, so you know, I just kinda sit back and shut up, so not to offend anyone.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I used to get lonely when I was younger (mostly when I was in high school), but nowadays I'm an introvert (and kind of antisocial when off the internet *cough cough*), so I'm happier alone. 

Kind of in a "Twilight Sparkle wanting to study 'cause she thinks it's more important than friendship" way. I'm perfectly fine on my own. Happier, usually. I like talking to people online though.  :)

• 11 months later...

I certainly do; sometimes having no company doesn't bother me if I have an idea how to be spending my time, but it's those moments where I'm not sure what to be doing, that the loneliness re-emerges :c

• Brohoof 1

My boyfriend and friends live pretty far away, everyone studies at different universities and the people I know at mine aren't really people I find particularly interesting to be friends with. Even though I'm pretty much always alone, I never feel lonely. I'm used to being alone since I was born and I don't really have a problem with that. I can always reach my friends on my phone or on my pc and as long as I get to see them once or twice a half year, I don't really feel lonely.