Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel lonely at times

ShintX

• 1 year later...

Yeah very often, just the feeling of misunderstood, wanting to share things, wanting to play or whatever oof. And it's just nice to have company even if it's not a proper friend although if it is someone who doesn't like you it can be more lonely than actually being on your own. Being with people can still be lonely. And being alone can be not lonely just solitude.

(edited)

People can feel lonely even in a crowd the same way they can feel lonely among family.

Having no one to properly talk with can be a large detriment to someone's social and mental health.

Personally I am more of a lone wolf. I only occasionally brush upon society when I feel social. Apart from that I usually stay away from people for the most part.

As for feeling lonely though.. I have my bouts, yeah. They are rare, though when I do I will socialize far more than what I usually do.

Edited by Yakamaru

Sometimes, but I really didn’t feel it until quarantine. Now if I do feel lonely, those feelings are stronger. Thankfully I’ve been contacting my friends pretty regularly so it’s not too bad.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Sometimes, but I really didn’t feel it until quarantine. Now if I do feel lonely, those feelings are stronger. Thankfully I’ve been contacting my friends pretty regularly so it’s not too bad.

I'll send you my phone number. It is 800-lolz-onion-keep-secret-dont-call-this-number

It's toll free if you live in Antarctica :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes. I was always a lone wolf or "sigma male". Which is like a failed alpha. I cannot lead or follow others. I am confrontational and I disregard what people think about me. So, I unsettle the balance within groups. The leaders feel threatened. And betas like me because I am like an alpha with a heart and a consciousness. But I dislike being followed by others.

• Brohoof 1

When I feel lonely, I need to remember to step back and look at the bigger picture. Am I really lonely? Or am I just scared to be?

I'm that weird person who pushes people away and then wonders why she's alone and feels sad and lonely... 
But honestly, I recommend reaching out from time to time if you're feeling lonely. And if thoughts come to your mind that you're not worthwhile, then go for a walk in nature or try to make new friends. You'd be surprised how many are out there want to meet you...
Also....... Do as I advise, not as I do :toldya:

But yes, I do feel lonely sometimes. I think it's natural, sometimes. Just make sure it doesn't grip you too hard and distract you from what you truly want in life:coco: