Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sole and Stone Heart's wedding RP

~Sole~

They started as enemies, became friends, and finally became something more. They've been together through thick and thin, and are still going strong. But even though they have been through many trials, and have been married for several months already, they skipped the wedding out of impatience. But now they have agreed they want to do a retake and actually have the wedding, and they're inviting all of their family and friends that they could get to come.

This little adventure begins with Sole and Stone having a Pre-wedding party, and is set three days before the wedding.

(IMPORTANT: the party is just a normal party added into the rp to make it longer, more fun and more entertaining. It's not like the kind of bachelor party you may be thinking of, keep everything T for teen please.)

Sole sighed as as he floated lazily through the air above his best friend and best man Crimson Grin "do we seriously have to do this? Can't we just get the wedding started already and skip the party stuff?" He asked as he floated over some of the other guests that were invited to the wedding. At least he didn't have to arrange all of this, that was the best man's job. He still had to thank Crimson for that "how about you Stony? You sure you wanna have this party? It seems like it'll just end up being a hassle." He asked his wife, turned fiancé, and soon to be wife again.

OOC link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/110889-sole-and-stone-hearts-wedding/

Edited by ~LoSt SoLe~

Crimson smiled up at his friend as he flew above him. "Sorry, Sole, but were having a party before the wedding. It's a tradition, ya know? Besides, I already told Vany that we were going to a party before the wedding anyway." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Just wait til you see her in her dress, she looks beautiful in it~" he said lovingly, before realizing he was about to start a rant and changed the subject. "And I gotta say, I look pretty badass in my suit. But of course, the dress and the suit are both for the actual wedding. So for now, lets discuss the party details." he said, taking out a scroll from under his hat.

Crimson cleared his thrat loudly and began to read what it said. "I, Shining Armor, king and guardian of the Crystal Kingdom, hereby give Crimson Grinn and Co. my premission to use the vacant mansion in the upper quarter of the kingdom, for their pre wedding party." he said, smiling, before rolling it back up and placing it back under his hat. "He owed me a favor for taking care of a few smugglers in the kingdom a while back" he explained. He then looked around at the accumulated guests that surrounded him in the luxerious house, and counted them to make sure everyone was present and accounted for. He sighed, however, when he saw that only two were missing. Swordpoint, one of his sworn brothers, and Lythe, marefriend of his other sworn brother Cosmo, and something of another sister. He hoped that they would make it to the wedding, but he knew that they were probably both busy with their jobs. "Alright, everpony! The party will be starting in 10 minutes! Feel free to catch up or introduce yourselves until then!" he yelled, hoping that all the guests heard him.

Tempest smirked as he listened to Crimson and sighed. "It's been so long since I've talked to them. I guess I have been a bit to busy." He thought, before giving a slight laugh. The bat pony then decided to simply wall through the mansion and see who he could find to talk to.

"How long has it been...months, no years since I talked to them right Deranged" Equinox said. "Far too long...I won't be surprised if he doesn't remember you" Deranged said. "You are making no sense why would he send an invite then" Equinox asked. "Oh yeah..." Deranged said before going quiet.

Vanylla walking around admiring the architecture and scenery the mare was speechless to how beautiful and lovely the mansion was, she had seen many other mansions before but this one was the most beautiful. Vanylla happen to be wandering enough to see Crimson from a far. Vanylla smiled and waved to him, she walked towards over to him. "Sweetheart, have you seen this mansion? It's gorgeous!" she said happily, "Oh I see you have company" she added. 

Sole turned to Vanylla in mid-air and grinned "ah, so you must be this hotheads wife! Nice to meet ya!" He said cheerfully, before landing gracefully on the ground "Crimson probably never even told you about his dear-old-friend Sole, has he? That flaming old grouch." He joked; even after all this time he still poked fun at his pirate friend

"Hothead?" she replied in curiosity, "Oh you mean Crimson? He's no hothead, he's a gentle soul of which I'm proud to be his wife~ But yes it's nice to finally meet you Sole, Crimson has told me much about you these pasted few days" smiling giving off a gentle, friendly vibe. "And congratulations to you and Stone Heart, she must be very fortunate to have such a griffin as yourself to be her husband" she said. 

Tempest noticed Sole talking to a mare and smiled slightly. "And then there's me." He said, trotting up behind Sole. "Then again, I haven't really talked with Crimson for quite some time now. Either way, my name is Tempest."

Ivy sighed as she entered the mansion with Gale. "You're probably going to love Tempest's friends. They're almost like him in a way." She said, smiling slightly.

The dragoness nodded and felt a bit nervous. "I can't wait to meet them." She said.

Vanylla smiled she was happy to be here meeting everypony who was invited to the wedding. "I'm Vanylla, Vanylla Sweetsu, very pleased to meet you Tempest" she introduced herself. "I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to the wedding, there just so lovely~" she said taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh. 

"What time is it... Oh Buck, the party!"

Cosmo nearly swore at himself for staying up until he remembered the ritual he been performing last night. It had been a while since he'd seen his friends, and sadly, even longer since he'd seen Lyth. After about an hour of hygiene maintenance and getting his outfit and belongings, Cosmo was ready to go meet up with everyone. As he approached the mansion, Cosmo saw a few faces he'd seen before but not his close friends Swordpoint or Crimson. "Actually... That mare looks like the girl he mentioned... His new mare friend right? Maybe I should introdu- Luna's frigid glare..." Cosmo shook his head and teleported his sword back home where he'd meant to leave it. "There won't be any fights today, this is meant to be a party. Now where is- " His thought cut off as he saw his water loving fire user of a best bro, "Crimson! Long time no see man!"

Edited by TheBreech

Tempest noticed Sole talking to a mare and smiled slightly. "And then there's me." He said, trotting up behind Sole. "Then again, I haven't really talked with Crimson for quite some time now. Either way, my name is Tempest."

Ivy sighed as she entered the mansion with Gale. "You're probably going to love Tempest's friends. They're almost like him in a way." She said, smiling slightly.

The dragoness nodded and felt a bit nervous. "I can't wait to meet them." She said.

Vanylla smiled she was happy to be here meeting everypony who was invited to the wedding. "I'm Vanylla, Vanylla Sweetsu, very pleased to meet you Tempest" she introduced herself. "I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to the wedding, there just so lovely~" she said taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh. 

Cosmo nearly swore at himself for staying up until he remembered the ritual he been performing last night. It had been a while since he'd seen his friends, and sadly, even longer since he'd seen Lyth. After about an hour of hygiene maintenance and getting his outfit and belongings, Cosmo was ready to go meet up with everyone. As he approached the mansion, Cosmo saw a few faces he'd seen before but not his close friends Swordpoint or Crimson. "Actually... That mare looks like the girl he mentioned... His new mare friend right? Maybe I should introdu- Luna's frigid glare..." Cosmo shook his head and teleported his sword back home where he'd meant to leave it. "There won't be any fights today, this is meant to be a party. Now where is- " His thought cut off as he saw his water loving fire user of a best bro, "Crimson! Long time no see man!"

Crimson smiled, patting Tempest on the shoulder. "He, Tempest! Good to see ya! It's been a while!" he said happily, turning to Vanylla. "Tempest us one of my first friends. I met him not long after I met Sole. I'd trust him with my life." he said, happy to see his old friend. Just then, before he could go on, he saw Cosmo approaching and broke into a wide grin. "Cosmo!" he said, hugging the stallion he called his brother. " it really has been too long, bro. Seems like we've all been pretty busy. Anyway, Cosmo, I'd like to introduce you to my beautuful, smart, amazing wife, Vanylla." he said, before turning to Vanylla. "Vanylla, this is my brother Cosmo. He's an amazing fighter, and an even better friend. He's saved my life more times than I can count, hehe." he sad, chuckling. He was happy that his brother was finally meeting his wife. He just hoped that Swordpoint would show up, then she could meet both of them. "Where's Lyth at? I want her to meet Vanylla too." he said.

Vanylla turned around to meet Crimson's brother, the stallion she never got to meet until now. Like always her smile had that friendly, loving touch as the mare showed poise by a proper gesture, she curtsied for a proper, but honorable greeting.

"It's so wonderful to finally meet you Cosmo, Crimson as told me so much about you and I've always wanted to meet you because...well since I'm married to Crimson that makes us family. But I do want you to know that, it is truly an honor to meet you" she said sincerely. 

A solid column of moonlight beamed itself right next to Cosmo. Some runes slowly formoed around the beam and then rotated before, with a flash, Lyth (No 'e' there ;)) appeared. She was wearing warm clothes that suggest far travels in the north. Some missionary work, as well as a little time for personal reflection as Luna had seen fit. It had been hard for her to leave Cosmo behind. That, however, is another story. With a poof, the heavy clothes disapeared and her High Priestess garb returned, along with a very large tackle-hug to Cosmo. "Cosmo! I feel like it's been forever and a half. Oh.... I didn't miss the party did I? I came baring gifts..." A few wrapped presents of different shapes and sizes came down the moonbeam as it began disappearing from existance. She smiled at the ky, before returning her attention to the ground. "Oh, Crimson. I brought some stuff for you too, though I'm not sure how you'll feel about it. Where's our debonair friend? I need to give him his present... and congratulate him on finding a special somepony."

"It really has been brother, too long. I'm glad to see you're doing so well."

Cosmo returned the greeting with a bow. "I thought you the one he wrote about. It is wonderful to meet a mare who can handle this one," he lightly punched Crimson's shoulder, "Then again, I'm sure he learns proper manners when he's with you. I certainly show my best qualities when I'm with-"

Cosmo was cut off by the entrance of his Marefriend.

"LYTH!" Cosmo shouted happily, barely taking off himself when she appeared. "I'm so glad you're finally back! Maybe it's just been too long but you look even more beautiful than I remember."

Taking a look at her gifts, Cosmo got a bit concerned, "I nearly brought my sword with me by accident, but I thought we'd bring gifts to the actual wedding... Do I need to teleport home for a minute..?"

Edited by TheBreech

Tempest smiled slightly and nodded. "That it has, Crimson." He said, before running towards the others. "Looks like every pony's marfriend is here. I hope Ivy could make it." He thought. The bat pony was cut off from his thoughts when he heard his stomach growl. "I'll catch up with you guys later. I need something to eat." With that, Tempest left and searched for a kitchen.

She waves Cosmo's suggestion away, "I think you are, technically.... but it gets cluttered around on a table. Besides, it's easier to teleport WITH the presents. And I was was afraid I wasn't going to make it." She waved her hoof and most of the presents disappeared with a fading rune. Soles, however, remained. "I missed you."

Cosmo's response wasn't out loud, he instead chose to pull her a bit closer for one of the sweet kisses he'd nearly gone mad missing. "I doubt it needs saying but I've missed you too my lovely Lyth. I got worried when Crimson didn't have you on the guest list," shaking his head in disappointment, he added, "I almost sunk as low as to question whether you'd make it."

Edited by TheBreech

(Damn!! That's a lot of replies! XD Give me a minute...)

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~, @, @@TheBreech, @@NightWing

Just as Crimson didn't think the meeting between his brother and his wife could get better, Lyth showed up and greeted everyone. Crimson smiled "Hey, Lyth! It's been a while. You didn't have to get anything for me, I'm fine. I'mm just glad you and Cosmo are here. If Swordpoint would just get his lazy flank to the party, I could tell all you guys the big news!" He said, excitedly. When he saw that Tempest was leaving, waved bye to him. "Just make sure ya don't eat all the food, alright?" he joked. He then turned back to Vanylla, Cosmo, and Lyth. "Oh! And Lyth, I would like you to meet Vanylla...my wife~" he said. "Vanylla, this is Lyth, high priestess of Luna and marefriend of Cosmo. I consider her a sister, like I. consider Cosmo a brother." he said honestlly. "Now, if Swordpoint would suddenly swoop in and greet everypony, this party would be just about complete..." he thought. (@@Justin ZW)

Edited by RAGE

@TheBreech

Cosmo returned the greeting with a bow. "I thought you the one he wrote about. It is wonderful to meet a mare who can handle this one," he lightly punched Crimson's shoulder, "Then again, I'm sure he learns proper manners when he's with you. I certainly show my best qualities when I'm with-"

"Oh, hehe well I try to Cosmo, no pony said that marriage was easy and well simple but it take two to tango" she replied half joking. "Trust me, Crimson is an...interesting type when it comes down to stubborness, but what he makes up in stubborness,

@RAGE

"Oh! And Lyth, I would like you to meet Vanylla...my wife~" he said. "Vanylla, this is Lyth, high priestess of Luna and marefriend of Cosmo. I consider her a sister, like I. consider Cosmo a brother." he said honestlly. 

"And it's a pleasure to meet you as well Lyth" she responded, and yet again she curtsied. 

Edited by ~Vanylla Sweetsu~

Tricis walked up to the mansion, dragging her hooves like a pouty child. As an old unicorn, she looked quite silly doing this, but she was never concerned with what she looked like. Walk in. Congratulate your student. Apologize to Stone Heart. Go home for the rest of your life. She thought.

As Sole was watching the party guests talk and reminisce, he paused suddenly as he sensed a new magical energy coming from right outside "I know that energy! So she actually came huh..." He thought with a smiled, before excusing himself from the others and floating to the front door "hey old hag, I didn't think you'd come! Good to see I was wrong." He said, as he opened the door and spotted his mentor, Tricis

Tricis was not quick to waste her time she apologized to sole and started her way back home and was happy that she didn't have to see that brat of a student for the rest of her life

Sole grinned once she had left and said "that old hag sure is quick to leave a party and go home"

Temoest smirked slightly. "I'll try not to, but I literally have to for two." He said, hunting at the being in his mind. "He probably won't make an appearance, though. We figured that it would be a bit dangerous." The bat pomy then exited the main room and walked through the halls of the mansion.

Ivy and Gale noticed Crimson and decided to greet the stallion. "Hey, Crimson. What have you been up to?" The mare asked.

Gale simply smiled slightly, but felt somewhat out of place. She was the only dragon here, after all.

Cosmo's response wasn't out loud, he instead chose to pull her a bit closer for one of the sweet kisses he'd nearly gone mad missing. "I doubt it needs saying but I've missed you too my lovely Lyth. I got worried when Crimson didn't have you on the guest list," shaking his head in disappointment, he added, "I almost sunk as low as to question whether you'd make it."

She kissed him back with an intensity to match every moment and oppertunity for a missed kiss since she'd been gone. "I was afraid I might miss it too. The Crystal Empire to here is a far way to travel." Somewhere, there was a circle of slightly lower priestesses all laying on faint-coaches sipping a shake designed to help them cope with large ammounts of energy loss. They were in various states of passed out or tired.

(Damn!! That's a lot of replies! XD Give me a minute...)

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~, @, @@TheBreech, @@NightWing

Just as Crimson didn't think the meeting between his brother and his wife could get better, Lyth showed up and greeted everyone. Crimson smiled "Hey, Lyth! It's been a while. You didn't have to get anything for me, I'm fine. I'mm just glad you and Cosmo are here. If Swordpoint would just get his lazy flank to the party, I could tell all you guys the big news!" He said, excitedly. When he saw that Tempest was leaving, waved bye to him. "Just make sure ya don't eat all the food, alright?" he joked. He then turned back to Vanylla, Cosmo, and Lyth. "Oh! And Lyth, I would like you to meet Vanylla...my wife~" he said. "Vanylla, this is Lyth, high priestess of Luna and marefriend of Cosmo. I consider her a sister, like I. consider Cosmo a brother." he said honestlly. "Now, if Swordpoint would suddenly swoop in and greet everypony, this party would be just about complete..." he thought. (@@Justin ZW)

"Soooooooooooooo, are you saying you DON'T want the frozen fire I found? It looks like fire, but it radiates cold like ice and looks frozen. It also jumps, leaps, and has to be kept in a special container so it doesn't freeze everything."

@TheBreech

"Oh, hehe well I try to Cosmo, no pony said that marriage was easy and well simple but it take two to tango" she replied half joking. "Trust me, Crimson is an...interesting type when it comes down to stubborness, but what he makes up in stubborness,

@RAGE

"Oh! And Lyth, I would like you to meet Vanylla...my wife~" he said. "Vanylla, this is Lyth, high priestess of Luna and marefriend of Cosmo. I consider her a sister, like I. consider Cosmo a brother." he said honestlly. 

"And it's a pleasure to meet you as well Lyth" she responded, and yet again she curtsied. 

"It is a pitty you couldn't be bothered to marry at night, Crimson. She would've looked absolutely gorgeous in silver," she whispers to the lucky spouse.

"The pleasure is mine, Vanylla. Anyone who can stick with swash-buckling pyromaniac here is definitely welcome company." She winks, then curtsies herself. 

"Now, I don't mean to be 'that pony,' but it's been a taxing trip... and I was wondering if there was food..."

As Sole was watching the party guests talk and reminisce, he paused suddenly as he sensed a new magical energy coming from right outside "I know that energy! So she actually came huh..." He thought with a smiled, before excusing himself from the others and floating to the front door "hey old hag, I didn't think you'd come! Good to see I was wrong." He said, as he opened the door and spotted his mentor, Tricis

Tricis made a small but meaningful smile as she stepped inside. "How could I not accept an invitation from my favorite dimwit?" She asked rhetorically after she entered the main hall.

She quickly found a place to sit down, a chair against the wall of the main hall overlooking the rest of the guests. A common rule in life is that if you want to speak to an old lady, you don't make her come to you.