Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sole and Stone Heart's wedding RP

~Sole~

@Nightwing

"Crimson, we we're married in the evening I must say the night is so very beautiful, *sigh* night to truly remember..." She replied.

"My dress was traditional white, but I actually did go with sliver trimmings. My mother thought slivers would spoil but who am I to listen to her hehehe..." she said with a small giggle.

Edited by ~Vanylla Sweetsu~

Sole chuckled before shutting the door "shucks, I'm your favorite? That's good to know." He said sarcastically as he looked back at the small crowd of his close friends and acquaintances. He was happy so many showed up, and even happier most looked like they were enjoying themselves. Well, all except for Stone. She looked like she was zoning out. With a concerned expression he walked up to her and tapped her in the forehead "earth to Stony, come in beautiful." He said jokingly

@@synangel

@ @@NightWing

Crimson smiled at Ivy and Gale. "Hey, guys! Not much, mostly just wedding planning and such. Being Sole's best stallion, all the work gets dumped on me." he joked, laughing.

When he heard Lyth's description of the gift she got him, his ears perked and he turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "That does sound interesting...where'd you find it?" he asked. "Oh, and the food table is at the North-East corner of the room." he said.

@

@@NightWing

"Oh, and the food table is at the North-East corner of the room." he said.

"Well then North-East we go!" Cosmo loudly proclaimed as he swept Lyth of her hooves and rushed them off to the buffet. Having barely woken up in time for the party, Cosmo neglected to get any breakfast, so even though it hadn't been directly on his mind, it was still a top priority. "Wow this all looks good! What will you be having love?" he said to Lyth in a tone that gave away his complete oblivion to the ridiculousness of what he'd just done. Edited by TheBreech

"Probably late now" Deranged said. "Well you wanted to take up OUR time after telling you we had to leave" Equinox said. "Yeah well we are here so just knock" Deranged said before Equinox knocked. "I wouldn't be surprised if it is done or has already started" Deranged said

Ivy nodded slightly and smiled. "I still remember when Tempest and I got married. I'm just glad that Sole found somepony to love." She said. "So, what have you been up to aside from the wedding? I haven't seen you in a long time?"

Gale listened as Ivy and Crimson conversed and went to go lay down on a couch.

Crimson smiled at Ivy and Gale. "Hey, guys! Not much, mostly just wedding planning and such. Being Sole's best stallion, all the work gets dumped on me." he joked, laughing.

When he heard Lyth's description of the gift she got him, his ears perked and he turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "That does sound interesting...where'd you find it?" he asked. "Oh, and the food table is at the North-East corner of the room." he said.

"Ohhh, you know. Frozen north." She probably would've continued, but suddenly up became down and down became the north-easterly point of ceiling.

@

@@NightWing

"Well then North-East we go!" Cosmo loudly proclaimed as he swept Lyth of her hooves and rushed them off to the buffet. Having barely woken up in time for the party, Cosmo neglected to get any breakfast, so even though it hadn't been directly on his mind, it was still a top priority. "Wow this all looks good! What will you be having love?" he said to Lyth in a tone that gave away his complete oblivion to the ridiculousness of what he'd just done.

She laughs, "Oh, you know.... the salad. And, ummmm, the water would be nice. And some carrots. And apple.... How about we just fill a plate?" She blushed a bit, still hungry from the energy cost of traveling cross-continent. She rests her head on his shoulder with a smile and closes her eyes.

@@NightWing

A blue flash later and a plate was filling itself. "Ok... Salad, carrots, a pair of deliciously red apples, and a glass of water, all for Lyth." when he was done, Cosmo gave his marefriend the plate and then went on to start filling his own, "Now let's see, I want..." Cosmo's train of thought was disrupted by a large rumble in his stomach, reminding him of having missed dinner last night, "I want EVERYTHING" and he began filling his plate with samples of every food available.

Ivy nodded slightly and smiled. "I still remember when Tempest and I got married. I'm just glad that Sole found somepony to love." She said. "So, what have you been up to aside from the wedding? I haven't seen you in a long time?"

Gale listened as Ivy and Crimson conversed and went to go lay down on a couch.

Crimson shrugged. "Oh, you know, taking down badguys, buying my first suit, taking care of the kids, you know, normal stuff." he said, trying to sound nonchalant as he mentioned the part about his kids, even though he knew that no one here but Sole and Vanylla knew he was a father now.

@@TheBreech, @@NightWing (Is it weird that I keep thinking about what Cosmo and Lyth's baby would look like? XD. Also, somebody please let Equinox in. Crimson is busy and I don't want anyone being left out.)

Edited by RAGE

Vanylla walked to Crimson's side, the mare nuzzled up to him and spoke: "Oh I wish we could of brought them here darling, they would of love to meet your family and friends, but it's good that my parents could watch them, ohh now I completely regret it now...you think we should bring them Crimson, it won't take too long from there to here, then again mother and father love seeing them, ohh Crimsy I hate having second thoughts, I hope the twins okay with them, hope they don't tired them out too much.." 

Vanylla walked to Crimson's side, the mare nuzzled up to him and spoke: "Oh I wish we could of brought them here darling, they would of love to meet your family and friends, but it's good that my parents could watch them, ohh now I completely regret it now...you think we should bring them Crimson, it won't take too long from there to here, then again mother and father love seeing them, ohh Crimsy I hate having second thoughts, I hope the twins okay with them, hope they don't tired them out too much.." 

Crimson smiled at his wife. "It's alright, Vany. The twins are fine, and they don't need to be at the party. I'm sure their having fun with your mom and dad anyway, so relax and enjoy the party, ok?" he said, nuzzling his wife back. Though he missed his babies too, he wanted Vanylla to calm down and enjoy the party. It had been so long since they've went out and had fun like this without the kids, and he wanted to make sure Vanylla had fun today.

@@NightWing

A blue flash later and a plate was filling itself. "Ok... Salad, carrots, a pair of deliciously red apples, and a glass of water, all for Lyth." when he was done, Cosmo gave his marefriend the plate and then went on to start filling his own, "Now let's see, I want..." Cosmo's train of thought was disrupted by a large rumble in his stomach, reminding him of having missed dinner last night, "I want EVERYTHING" and he began filling his plate with samples of every food available.

"Cosmo," Lyth says around his magic. "Now would be a really good time to practice your runes. You know, since your here and I'm here... I could help." She blushes and nervously twitches, drawing circles subconsciously. The magical, silvery-purple disappeared at a rate that it was drawn, looking similar to being eaten.

@@NightWing

(OOC: I'd rather we didn't get back into that stuff, sorry. Also, I changed Cosmo's back story. He never became Luna's apprentice or royal assassin and instead learned magic from his mother, Spectre.)

Cosmo shook his head, "Maybe later. I've been working on that with my mother recently so I don't need to practice here, besides I'm more interested in how Crimson has kids..."

@

(OOC: Don't you remember? Lyth pictured seven unicorn and earth pony foals in ninja training, probably throwing runed shurikens at each other. Idk, I forgot what Lyth looks like.)

"Kids?!" Cosmo called out to Crimson, "I don't remember reading anything about even a pregnancy, let alone you having multiple children!"

Edited by TheBreech

@@NightWing

(OOC: I'd rather we didn't get back into that stuff, sorry. Also, I changed Cosmo's back story. He never became Luna's apprentice or royal assassin and instead learned magic from his mother, Spectre.)

Cosmo shook his head, "Maybe later. I've been working on that with my mother recently so I don't need to practice here, besides I'm more interested in how Crimson has kids..."

@

(OOC: Don't you remember? Lyth pictured seven unicorn and earth pony foals in ninja training, probably throwing runed shurikens at each other. Idk, I forgot what Lyth looks like.)

"Kids?!" Cosmo called out to Crimson, "I don't remember reading anything about even a pregnancy, let alone you having multiple children!"

Crimson smiled and shrugged. "Sorry, I wanted to tell you that bit of news in person. Me and Vany have two, beautiful twin foals back home in Ponyville. Their names are Ashe and Blaire. And guess what? That makes you and Swordpoint their uncles!" he said cheerfully.

((Oh yeah...I actually forgot about that, lol))

Sole chuckled before shutting the door "shucks, I'm your favorite? That's good to know." He said sarcastically as he looked back at the small crowd of his close friends and acquaintances. He was happy so many showed up, and even happier most looked like they were enjoying themselves. Well, all except for Stone. She looked like she was zoning out. With a concerned expression he walked up to her and tapped her in the forehead "earth to Stony, come in beautiful." He said jokingly

@@synangel

Tricis finally stood up and trotted to Sole's side at a respectful distance. She looked over her shoulder at the crowd of unfamiliar faces. "I don't know any of your friends, Sole," she said, "Are you going to introduce me to anyone? Otherwise, I don't even know why I'm still here."

Tricis finally stood up and trotted to Sole's side at a respectful distance. She looked over her shoulder at the crowd of unfamiliar faces. "I don't know any of your friends, Sole," she said, "Are you going to introduce me to anyone? Otherwise, I don't even know why I'm still here."

Stone sighed and knocked his talon away playfully "yeah, sorry babe. I'm just not feeling too good. I think I'm going to go lay down for a bit..." She said, as Sole looked at her in concern "o-okay, if you need anything, just call." He said with a smile, as she walked away, heading to one of the many rooms in the mansion to rest.

After Tricis tapped him on the shoulder, He turned to her and sighed "yeah, sorry. I was just checking on my wife. She isn't feeling well, so I'll introduce you to her later." He explained, before looking at the small crowd of some of his closest friends and companions. 'Ah what the hell, they'll probably like her. Heh, maybe she can even take Crimson as her victim instead of me!' He thought sarcastically, before walking over to them with Tricis following "hey guys, I'd like you to meet my Capto- I mean, master. Guys, this is Tricis, Tricis, Guys. Speak." He said quickly, before sighing as he heard a knock at the door. "Berightback." He said, before zipping to the door and opening it to see his old friend Equinox "hey Equinox, it's been a while! How ya been?" He asked happily

"I have been good Sole how have you and Stone been" Equinox said as he walked in. " After all it has been quite a while since I seen you" Deranged said. "For a second of thought I was thinking we were too late and it was over already" Equinox said. "Glad we weren't though" He added

• Brohoof 1

@TheBreech

"Crimsy, why didn't you tell your brother's about them? They should have the right to know, their uncles to them, this should have of been done with a long time ago." she said not angry but confused. "But yes Cosmo at first I was told we we're having just one, but Blaire was a unexpected, so I ended up finding out when they we're both born." she replied happy holding close to Crimson. 

@@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~

After being introduced, Tricis stood awkwardly in front of Crimson and his companion. She made intense eye contact with him, then shifted her eyes to the side to ease up on tension. "Hello," she muttered, "I'm Tricis, Sole's personal... trainer." The words came out of her as naturally as a drunken slur.

@@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~

After being introduced, Tricis stood awkwardly in front of Crimson and his companion. She made intense eye contact with him, then shifted her eyes to the side to ease up on tension. "Hello," she muttered, "I'm Tricis, Sole's personal... trainer." The words came out of her as naturally as a drunken slur.

Crimson smiled sheepishly at his wife. "Sorry, Vany...I just really wanted to see their reactions with my own eyes, ya know? Hehe." he said, chuckling.

Crimson then turned to Tricis and gave her a kind smile, but he was honestly curious about her being Sole's trainer. 'Er...hi. Nice to meet you, my names Crimson Grinn, and this is my wife, Vanylla Sweetsu. I didnt know Sole had a teacher...he always seemed like the freestyle type of fighter...have you taught him anything useful yet?" he asked.

@

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~

"Uh huh," Cosmo said with a flat amused state, "It's not that you just forgot to mention them, oh no! There was most absolutely certainly a full plan here."

After giving his bro a hard time, Cosmo turned to Vanylla, "Well, either way, congratulations, and I hope to meet my god-daughters," he shifted his tone so that last word became a question, "soon."

After Crimson's question, Cosmo had to speak up, "'Have you taught him anything useful'... I'd bet my bits that she taught him all the skills that he mixes up into his free style combat."

@@Literally Snails

"Well Tricis, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Cosmo, and from the times I've seen him fight, Sole must've learned an incredible amount from you."

@

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~

"Uh huh," Cosmo said with a flat amused state, "It's not that you just forgot to mention them, oh no! There was most absolutely certainly a full plan here."

After giving his bro a hard time, Cosmo turned to Vanylla, "Well, either way, congratulations, and I hope to meet my god-daughters," he shifted his tone so that last word became a question, "soon."

After Crimson's question, Cosmo had to speak up, "'Have you taught him anything useful'... I'd bet my bits that she taught him all the skills that he mixes up into his free style combat."

@@Literally Snails

"Well Tricis, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Cosmo, and from the times I've seen him fight, Sole must've learned an incredible amount from you."

Crimson chuckled and tapped his brother on the shoulder. "Uh, two things, bro. First, Ashe and Blaire are freternal twins. So Ashe is a boy, not a girl. Blaire is the only filly. And second, in all the years I've known him, Sole never mentioned a master or teacher of any kind. So I'm pretty sure she only began to train him recently." he said.

@

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~

@@Literally Snails

Crimson chuckled and tapped his brother on the shoulder. "Uh, two things, bro. First, Ashe and Blaire are freternal twins. So Ashe is a boy, not a girl. Blaire is the only filly. And second, in all the years I've known him, Sole never mentioned a master or teacher of any kind. So I'm pretty sure she only began to train him recently." he said.

Lyth kinda hung out awkwardly in Cosmo's arms. She decided it wouldn't be too rude to nibble on her food while the boys talked about babies. She decided that if they wanted to let her in on it, they'd decided to also sit down and then actually eat the food.

@TheBreech

"Oh but of course, they'll just love you Cosmo, Ashe is quite the playful one and Blaire is just the sweetest filly you'll always want to hold!~" she said happily  

@Literally Snails

"Nice to meet you Tricis" said Vanylla in a sincere way. 

@RAGE

-Ahem- "Crimson, speaking of the twins, isn't there something else you wanted to say to you brothers, something very exciting?~" she asked nudging him on his shoulder.  

Edited by ~Vanylla Sweetsu~

@Literally Snails

"Nice to meet you Tricis" said Vanylla in a sincere way. 

Crimson smiled sheepishly at his wife. "Sorry, Vany...I just really wanted to see their reactions with my own eyes, ya know? Hehe." he said, chuckling.

Crimson then turned to Tricis and gave her a kind smile, but he was honestly curious about her being Sole's trainer. 'Er...hi. Nice to meet you, my names Crimson Grinn, and this is my wife, Vanylla Sweetsu. I didnt know Sole had a teacher...he always seemed like the freestyle type of fighter...have you taught him anything useful yet?" he asked.

Tricis looked up at Crimson. He was quite a bit taller than her. "I've heard of you Crimson. You do a good job of keeping the idiot from getting too soft." She said, "And no, I haven't taught him anything he didn't already know. That's the same with all of my students. I just helped him figure out the application."

She turned then to Crimson's wife. "You look lovely." She said with a smile, "That's one of my biggest regrets, you know? I was always so caught up in preparing for my future that I never allowed myself to dress up and be pretty. But you look absolutely beautiful."