Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sole and Stone Heart's wedding RP

~Sole~

@TheBreech

"Oh but of course, they'll just love you Cosmo, Ashe is quite the playful one and Blaire is just the sweetest filly you'll always want to hold!~" she said happily  

@Literally Snails

"Nice to meet you Tricis" said Vanylla in a sincere way. 

@RAGE

-Ahem- "Crimson, speaking of the twins, isn't there something else you wanted to say to you brothers, something very exciting?~" she asked nudging him on his shoulder.  

Tricis looked up at Crimson. He was quite a bit taller than her. "I've heard of you Crimson. You do a good job of keeping the idiot from getting too soft." She said, "And no, I haven't taught him anything he didn't already know. That's the same with all of my students. I just helped him figure out the application."

She turned then to Crimson's wife. "You look lovely." She said with a smile, "That's one of my biggest regrets, you know? I was always so caught up in preparing for my future that I never allowed myself to dress up and be pretty. But you look absolutely beautiful."

Lyth kinda hung out awkwardly in Cosmo's arms. She decided it wouldn't be too rude to nibble on her food while the boys talked about babies. She decided that if they wanted to let her in on it, they'd decided to also sit down and then actually eat the food.

@

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~

"Uh huh," Cosmo said with a flat amused state, "It's not that you just forgot to mention them, oh no! There was most absolutely certainly a full plan here."

After giving his bro a hard time, Cosmo turned to Vanylla, "Well, either way, congratulations, and I hope to meet my god-daughters," he shifted his tone so that last word became a question, "soon."

After Crimson's question, Cosmo had to speak up, "'Have you taught him anything useful'... I'd bet my bits that she taught him all the skills that he mixes up into his free style combat."

@@Literally Snails

"Well Tricis, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Cosmo, and from the times I've seen him fight, Sole must've learned an incredible amount from you."

Crimson nodded to his wife and turned to Lyth and Cosmo, smiling cheerfully. "Lyth, Cosmo...I wanted to wait for Swordpoint to get here before I said anything, but it doesnt loook like he's gonna show, so I'll just tell you two for now...Vanylla's pregnant, we're having another foal!" he said happily.

He then turned to Tricis, his cheerful smile still on his face. "Really? Sounds like you've had plenty of success then. Sole's energy seems to have raised a bit since last time I saw him. But then again, it HAS been a year, hehe." he said, chuckling. "He's a bit of a dull sword, but he has a good heart. I'm surprised he listens to you, though. He never really does that for anyone...you must be a pretty effective teacher, huh?" he said.

@Literally Snails

"Oh, why thank you Tricis, I only dress nice for special occasions like wedding, ball events, baking conventions, etc you get the idea. But surely you must have some time to yourself? My mother told me once, she says: "Nice & Refreshed, a mare will bring out her best"  is what she always says, very true though, but even so the way you look today your very elegant" she said with a smile.