Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

Wow. that was it.

JUST got done watching friendship games. Kinda sad it didn't revolve around our favorite girl as much as it did in RR, but it still had some awesome moments for her!

I know some of you guys might not have liked this, but I loved when she went BALLISTIC on human twilight. I have been dying to see some mean sunset slip out since RR.

I'm also sad she didn't really get to sing, and there was no awesome outro like RR had... not even a song.

I REALLY want a 4th movie. We still have 2 years for the real mlp movie so maybe they can slip out a 4th EG! 

• Brohoof 3

Wow. that was it.

JUST got done watching friendship games. Kinda sad it didn't revolve around our favorite girl as much as it did in RR, but it still had some awesome moments for her!

I know some of you guys might not have liked this, but I loved when she went BALLISTIC on human twilight. I have been dying to see some mean sunset slip out since RR.

I'm also sad she didn't really get to sing, and there was no awesome outro like RR had... not even a song.

I REALLY want a 4th movie. We still have 2 years for the real mlp movie so maybe they can slip out a 4th EG!

Well Hasbro released a poster with all its future releases on it and something called "Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree" was on it, so I'm guessing that their will be a EQG4.

And the movie was awesome!!!

• Brohoof 2

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHE COULD HAVE FINALLY GONE BACK! THAT TEASER!!! WHYWHYWHY!!! OH MY CELESTIA!!! WAS THAT REAL?!!! WAS SHE ACTUALLY GONNA GO BACK? WERE THE WRITERS ACTUALLY GOING IN THAT DIRECTION? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WAS REAL!!!

If you enjoyed my freak out please let me know. "hugs"

Here are some pics

sig-4116180.welder_sunset_shimmer_vectorsig-4116180.happy_sunset_shimmer___vectosig-4116180._commission__sunset_shimmer_sig-4116180.sunset_shimmer_vs__twilight_sig-4116180.sunset_shimmer_adorable_smilsig-4116180.detail_friendshipgames.jpg

Edited by Blue Moon
Toned down the freak out.
  • Brohoof 7

Wow. that was it.

I loved when Sunny wrecked Twilight too, it was a character flaw done extremely well. It shows she still isn't a perfect being. I also take it as she was kind of yelling at herself. She said things like "why are you messing with things you don't understand", which she said to herself in the library.

Also the ending song is "Right There in Front of Me", if you want to look it up. It was in the Canadian broadcast, but they cut it from the U.S. one so they could show some sweet commercials.

• Brohoof 4

We can wait till the full dvd is out for all the good cut backs they did sadly.   So also Shimmer once more shined out and also seems she can give pony twilight a good run in the alicorn way if anything.   One thing I loved is she still has a bit of temper which was shown as a good flaw but also the good regret she shows once she snaps a bit.   It only shows how much she is growing:

969312__safe_solo_smiling_simplebackgrou

Sunset_Shimmer_starts_to_hover_EG2_zpsxz

• Brohoof 6

Was Friendship Games a dream or was it real? I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Poor Sunny. All the weight she was asked to carry. She unwillingly let off some steam on Twilight and then regretted it. That moment hit me really hard. It would've been awesome to see her as a pony again after only like 10 minutes in the first movie. EVENTUALLY IT WILL HAPPEN! Also, that moment with her and Twilight in the heaven-like scene. NO WORDS!! TOO DIVINE!!!

• Brohoof 6

did I miss a part where Sunny was considering going back to Equestria, or something?

The segment where she touches the portal before Other Twi sucks all the magic out of it.

At about 31:02, she says "Maybe there's another way I could reach her... [Twilight]"

• Brohoof 2

The segment where she touches the portal before Other Twi sucks all the magic out of it.

At about 31:02, she says "Maybe there's another way I could reach her... [Twilight]"

ok, yeah. I saw it, during the second viewing

Man, I wish she would've gone through the portal

• Brohoof 1

That whole post basically read "No offense, you guys are cool, but your waifu is s***". I'm 100% okay with Sunny NOT returning to Equestria. She's got a home and friends in the human world. But...

BUCK Starlight Glimmer.

• Brohoof 2

That whole post basically read "No offense, you guys are cool, but your waifu is s***". I'm 100% okay with Sunny NOT returning to Equestria. She's got a home and friends in the human world. But...

BUCK Starlight Glimmer.

Honestly I don't really agree with that post entirely, but I guess that's to be expected, lol.

I really only agree on the grounds that she wouldn't fit too much into the show, although I would kill for her to make some appearances in a few episodes. As for her being "boring", I think she has a lot to offer.

• Brohoof 2

Sunny keeps transforming. I'm really getting scared now that we're never going to see regular old pony unicorn Sunset Shimmer Funko, when it's her time to get made (just like we never had plain ol unicorn Twilight Funko)

• Brohoof 1