Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

When my wife bought me my Sunset Shimmer brushable, she took a some pictures of her and one of our cats...

I turned them into a little "comic" I call "Sunset Shimmer Vs. The Waif"

Enjoy!

post-26689-0-70797100-1402364625_thumb.png

Edit: click on it for easier reading

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I didn't like her portrayal in EG, I loved her design(s) and voice, and I hope she comes back as an anti-hero in Rainbow Rocks.

She does come back like that! Yay! So wait no longer!  :smug:

She is best reformed pony/human! (She is really cute too..)  :)  :)

138678.png?1383612552140009199677.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

She was still 10 times more threatening than Nightmare Fool, Queen Prickalis, Dipcord or King Sombrero.

She was at least original and overall evil, but in the end could redeem herself.

• Brohoof 1

It made me really look forward to EQG:RR with the latest trailer. Sunset's lack of confidence shows strong character development and continuity. I just hope they keep going and she gets her confidence mojo back and stays a main character throughout the movie.

On a slightly different note, the show/comic seem to have Celestia pushing Twilight Sparkle into the role more and more emulating her own. Throughout the series I've always seen her being closer to Starswirl the Bearded and perhaps as Princess of Friendship that may be where it's going. However, if anyone should be put into a role mimicking Celestia's I feel it should be Sunset Shimmer. She seems to have that natural/power charisma and strength of will that would make an effective leader if applied right. If they ever have her return to Equestria It would be interesting to see her own journey to redemption and finding her role I'd love for her to stay a friendly rival of Twilights giving another example of a healthy rivalry like Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Either way, we need more Sunset.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Love her <3

I saw her in the movie but it she ever in pony form in the actual show? Sorry im new and only at season 2

EQG is... well, this:

https://twitter.com/MMeghanMcCarthy/status/372926669180264448

She hasn't been seen as of yet. Shame, I love pretty much everything about that pony. I mean, look at her!

post-28184-0-07810500-1410677560_thumb.png

More adorable than a basket of three legged kittens.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Most people seem to just outright hate her...
But I for one actually really like her alot. I think that she's really hot and also really adorable. :wub:
And what I've seen of her in Rainbow Rocks so far made me like her even more.

She is sooooooooo pretty <33333333333 And I love how sweet she is now. <333333333333

She's even more adorable now.  I think she looks cuddly. Like she'd be fun to hug and snuggle with. <333333333333333333

• Brohoof 3

I've seen a guy named RunDevilRun007 or something like that on various MLP Fansites, and he's essentially to Sunset Shimmer as I am to Rarity. Haven't spoken to him ever, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head that has her as a favorite. The rest of her fans just seem to enjoy her in a capacity that isn't as a favorite.

• Brohoof 1

I just dont think she was givin a fair shake by the writers.... he has incredible potencial.... and im hoping on seeing her in season 5.

Yeah at first she was pretty much just another Trixie. But I really love the way she looks. And I also really love her personality now.

• Brohoof 2

She has great potential, and I cannot wait to see her take the role as the element of magic in the Equestria Academy series. 

And with them hips, she is certainly the most attractive of the humanized characters.

• Brohoof 2

I just dont think she was givin a fair shake by the writers.... he has incredible potencial.... and im hoping on seeing her in season 5.

I agree with you there. 

I like her, in fact she's my second phone's background atm. some fan art of her I found that I thought was cool.

• Brohoof 2

Well, at first I thought she was pretty stupid. Then she turned into a demon, which was awesome. Then she revealed what her plan was, and then I thought she was really stupid. Taking over Equestria with an army of mind controlled teenagers? That's just silly.    

• Brohoof 1

Well, at first I thought she was pretty stupid. Then she turned into a demon, which was awesome. Then she revealed what her plan was, and then I thought she was really stupid. Taking over Equestria with an army of mind controlled teenagers? That's just silly.    

That's true. I mean what would her and them have been able to do against Discord? Or Celestia and Luna for that matter?

• Brohoof 2

That's true. I mean what would her and them have been able to do against Discord? Or Celestia and Luna for that matter?

The fact that she's stronger than them with the crown means she simply kills them herself while using the army as thugs. She can add to the army while in Equestria too

Also, yes, Sunset is far better than Trixie