Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A New Day in PonyVille [Friends RP](off)

Mrbrunoh1

Before you enter this RP, send me a PM, thanks...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kelly-r7241

Kelly was on the way to Ponyville, she was in Everfreeforest, thoughtful and was reluctant to cross alone that immensity of trees, everything was dark, but she had to pass in order to ensure that he would be alive until the other day, she was already traveling at least two weeks, and needed a rest. But she was afraid that if she walked podesse have problems, in the end she had no way out, to reach a new future of her life she would need to go through the forest, she was for some time sitting at the entrance of the forest and thinking in other ways, but she did not got nowhere, so she got up and decided to enter the forest. Got his mane, got its tail, which are large and made ​​everything ready, she was ready to go through the forest ...

She set her purse and straightened, heated and comeceu running, she was determined to leave the EverFreeForest as quickly as possible, but fate had other plans for her, was running when she hit a branch then at the same moment she fell and became unconscious.

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1

As Void left his house near the edge of the Everfree forest (Void lives in a house just outside of the forest) to walk through it and reach PonyVille he came across a knocked out mare during his daily walk and was quite surprised and shocked.

He picked her up and put her on his back, and galloped with speed towards PonyVille.

"What in Celestia is a mare doing all the way out here?" Void said out loud.

As he was galloping he made sure the unconscious mare was still fine.

"These forests are way to horrible and dangerous for just anypony. I need to make my way back to PonyVille and keep her safe on this journey through her"

Void jumped into the air and attempted to fly with his insectoid wings but it didn't work as he was not strong enough to fly with a pony on his back so after trying and failing he started to run again.

"I hope nothing bad got at you like a Manticore, your lucky I came across you when I did" Void said to the damaged and knocked out mare.

He was galloping for awhile until he gained tired but he fought through his tired limbs and body and kept up his galloping speed just in case the mare had some mortal wound but as far as Void saw she was just knocked out.

• Brohoof 2

@

Along the path that was plotting Void, Kelly whispered a few words in confusing way. Along the path that was plotting Void, Kelly whispered a few words in confusing way. even unconscious, she spoke loud enough.

"Alicorns, Alicorns" Kelly repeated this phrase three times what the thinking that she was having some kind of nightmare...

His mane it was well looked great all dirty, it really did not look very well..., Like any new pony, was not to be expected that she knew the dangers of EverFreeForest.

Along the way we will continue Void going quickly, drops a note from her purse, a colored ticket, seemed something she had received. But it was not a ticket, but a letter, and that letter was the following ...

"I've been alone for two months, I no longer answer, it's time to leave and find a new city that can accommodate me after that great attack and my relatives and friends have acids overthrown by Alicorn, the Alicorn in sí is called Dark Ponies, no one knew about them, but that mistake cost all I am without friends and family, must resume. 

Kelly for Mom"
  • Brohoof 1

i wake up in my tree, uhhh i hate being awake. i stood up and hung my sword on my back,

*sniff sniff* Changeling? In Ponyville? Not on my watch.

I took off hoping to end this, thing, before it hurts anypony. I will not let that happen, not again. As i exit the forrest i see a letter on the ground, i pick it up and smell it, the smell of a mare linguring on it. *sniff* and a slight hint of Changeling, I look around hoping to spot this thing. *sniff sniff* I have its scent, it will not escape me. I start flying in the direction of the smell, its getting stronger now, then i see it. It has a mare on its back. "Why does it have that mare?" i thought. then it hit me, food. Hes gonna eat her, i will not let that happen, she will not meet the same fate as my parents. No mercy, no love, no remorse, changelings feel nothing, care for only their Queen,I will not let any changeling live, they must die.

"OH NO YOU DONT!!!" i said pulling my sword and flying at it, "YOU WILL NOT HURT ANYPONY YOU SCUM!!

I flew at the piece of manure with every intent to kill, to maim, to destroy it.

Edited by BackSlash2554