Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi I'm chinchilla punch

Chinchilla punch

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Saw an episode thinking it was ridiculous and instantly loved it

I'm a 10 year old boy and I need ways to tell my parents that I'm a brony so I can buy a discord shirt.

And my brothers are very judge mental and would definitely fly laugh at we or hit me or just tease me and my friends well let's just say are no 6 elements of harmony please in the name of celestial help!!! Oh and I'm very shy

So um we'll hate to be first reply to myself but ok.

Why won't any pony reply? :(

Huh if u first reply it adds it to post?

• Brohoof 2

I guess I'll be the first to welcome you. Sorry it took so long for someone to respond. As for telling people, if you just come right out and say it, they might be more accepting. With kids your age, it's hard to tell, honestly. But I think maybe your best shot is to just casually mention it like it's no big deal or anything, because really it shouldn't be. You might get teased a little bit, but as long as you don't let it get to you or anything, it'll stop pretty quickly.

Oh, and I noticed your status. I'd suggest maybe just sort of hinting at it or something. At least, that might be easier for you than telling her directly. Not sure how to help you with that one, really.

Why won't any pony reply?

It probably doesn't help that you posted at a time that's pretty late for many of the site's members. And anyway, I get the impression people aren't quite as good about welcoming new members as they used to be, sadly. 

Huh if u first reply it adds it to post?

Yeah, if you post twice in a row it just adds on to the last post. I guess it saves space or something. 

• 2 weeks later...