Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse Convention Representatives

mars

Have you ever wanted to work for Poniverse? Do you think being a moderator isn’t exactly something you’d like to do, but you still want to help out our site? Do you frequently go to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cons, or are you going to a MLP: FiM con in the future? Well, perhaps you’d like to sign up as a Poniverse Convention Representative (or a PCR for short)!

Sometimes our existing staff can’t go to conventions. That’s where a PCR would come into play. As a PCR, it would be your job to run the Poniverse panels, tables, and/or booths. You would be representing our site, and it’s extremely important that you are able to make our site look fantastic (as it is), and are able to sell the site for potential members.

This position is not a permanent one. We aren’t asking you to fly all over the world to represent Poniverse. If you’re in the area, or were just planning to attend the convention, help us with that convention! We’re not looking for a set amount of volunteers, so please, feel free to apply!

Here is a link to the application!

The following is the list of conventions we would like to be represented at:

• Nightmare Nights Dallas (Dallas, Texas)
  • Everfree Northwest (Seattle, Washington)
  • BABSCon (Bay Area, California)
  • BronyCon (Baltimore, Maryland)
  • BronyCAN (Vancouver, Canada)

Don’t see a convention there you’re planning on attending? Send a message to Destiny, and we’ll look into it!

(
Although this is not a paid position, Poniverse will compensate your convention ticket, so you don’t have to spend your money to do this for us.)

• Brohoof 13

For those of you in the New England area that can't go far away for conventions, I've been hearing some rumors about a Rhode Island pony convention. I haven't found anything online about it, so it's probably just a rumor, but who knows, maybe there'll be a convention in Rhode Island ^^

• Brohoof 5

Personally, what I think would be an awesome idea is to find people on here from all states with some sort of a pony convention going on in their state, and intern attempt to set up panels for MLP forums in many smaller local brony conventions.

For instance, Nebraska has an event called Pon3con that goes on every year, me being from the midwest makes it very difficult indeed to attend many of the bigger bronycons in general. That and the fact that I really don't have anyone to go with around here anyway.

Honestly I think that would be a great idea in general, of course different pony conventions in different states take place at different times, however I think that if someone was willing to set up a panel for the MLP Forums community at some smaller less known events then they should be allowed to with permission from the MLP forums staff.

Unfortunately, I will not be filling out an application to be a representative though, as much as I love MLP Forums and the community itself, the closet convention listed (Dallas, Texas) is still over a 9 hour drive away.

Though the above still stands, representing smaller MLP forums in conventions in my home state is something I could totally get into.

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 3

Personally, what I think would be an awesome idea is to find people on here from all states with some sort of a pony convention going on in their state, and intern attempt to set up panels for MLP forums in many smaller local brony conventions.

For instance, Nebraska has an event called Pon3con that goes on every year, me being from the midwest makes it very difficult indeed to attend many of the bigger bronycons in general. That and the fact that I really don't have anyone to go with around here anyway.

Honestly I think that would be a great idea in general, of course different pony conventions in different states take place at different times, however I think that if someone was willing to set up a panel for the MLP Forums community at some smaller less known events then they should be allowed to with permission from the MLP forums staff.

Unfortunately, I will not be filling out an application to be a representative though, as much as I love MLP Forums and the community itself, the closet convention listed (Dallas, Texas) is still over a 9 hour drive away.

Though the above still stands, representing smaller MLP forums in conventions in my home state is something I could totally get into.

Thank you so much for your input! :)

Again, if there's a convention you think Poniverse should be represented at, you should send me a PM. The conventions listed above are all cons Poniverse are partners with (besides BronyCon). That is why we are looking for representation there. We are not against going to a smaller convention, but I'll need to look into it.

• Brohoof 3

Thank you so much for your input! :)

Again, if there's a convention you think Poniverse should be represented at, you should send me a PM. The conventions listed above are all cons Poniverse are partners with (besides BronyCon). That is why we are looking for representation there. We are not against going to a smaller convention, but I'll need to look into it.

No mention of BUCK? D:

Alright, in all seriousness, however much I would love to it would be a couple hours train ride away and I am not necessarily in a position to do that.

• Brohoof 2

No mention of BUCK? D:

Alright, in all seriousness, however much I would love to it would be a couple hours train ride away and I am not necessarily in a position to do that.

It would be great to have United Kingdom representation! However, I think we'd need volunteers first before we looked at a con as far away as BUCK. :)

• Brohoof 3

The newb staff didn't make a Canterlot topic of significant enough length!

Your first time shall be your last time.

Good luck in building a taskforce for this :3 A good thing to have.

• Brohoof 4

The newb staff didn't make a Canterlot topic of significant enough length!

Your first time shall be your last time.

Good luck in building a taskforce for this :3 A good thing to have.

I'm sorry sensei.... I failed...

• Brohoof 2

:P

It would be great to have United Kingdom representation! However, I think we'd need volunteers first before we looked at a con as far away as BUCK. :)

I would be interested, but again, not ready for a train ride.

Now all we need is the Mascot contest results before I can be fully satisfied :P

• Brohoof 2

I have planned to attend at least BronyCon this year,and maybe BABSCon depending of how exams are distributed this year,so I'm gonna try to apple to this.

Sorry,but I'm unable to not think of you on this pose.Again,sorry

1392498247971.png

I'm sorry sensei.... I failed....

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking of dragging my family to BronyCan next year and the the year after! Though I live in the Philippines, I fly to Canada every summer and I'm sure I can attend BronyCan! I might be able to fill in for a position.

• Brohoof 3

I'm thinking of dragging my family to BronyCan next year and the the year after! Though I live in the Philippines, I fly to Canada every summer and I'm sure I can attend BronyCan! I might be able to fill in for a position.

That'd be fantastic~ and you're very lucky! I'd love to be able to travel every summer.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...