Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking for a confident Vocalist/Lyrics Writer

Pone

Hey guys, I just finished making one of my best songs yet, the only problem is...I'd really like it to have vocals and well...I aint the best singer or lyrics writer in the world so I thought I'd post here to see if anypony was interested I'd preferably like a female vocalist but I will also accept a male vocalist :D

Here's a copy of the song so that you can check it out :P

More house.mp3

@,

Tbh I'm not quite sure, It sounds really inspirational to me, though I was feeling lonely when I made it, but I don't particularly want it to be depressing.

I imagine a female vocalist until somewhere around 40 seconds, and then rapping at around 55 seconds. Something along these lines for verses.

The vocals would be best handled in this fashion:

youtu.be/ZOw7Xtbdauk

The rap verses could be something like this:

wider skies and the deeper air

wanna fly then grow a pair

time attack and a Flutter stare

don't get sacked

what are you pack'n when time attacks

when your knees creak and your back snaps

when you're no longer pack'n a battle and you've loosed your saddle flaps

and then only thing flapp'n is your gums

will your stories be boring or full of fun

books are filled with what is done...

This was just a quick example, but you get the idea.

Edited by Detective Butler

@,

I like it :D

Weird song though :P

I was originally thinking about the vocals being handed similar to apollo by hardwell, but this could really work aswell :D

Well, I am a rapper, so my mode of thought is a hair different.

Hey guys, I just finished making one of my best songs yet, the only problem is...I'd really like it to have vocals and well...I aint the best singer or lyrics writer in the world so I thought I'd post here to see if anypony was interested I'd preferably like a female vocalist but I will also accept a male vocalist :D

Here's a copy of the song so that you can check it out :P

attachicon.gifMore house.mp3

That's one of the best thing's I've listened to in ages. Hugs to you for that.

For some reason I'm imagining this as a Pinkie Pie song, even though it totally has nothing to do with her...

That's one of the best thing's I've listened to in ages. Hugs to you for that.

For some reason I'm imagining this as a Pinkie Pie song, even though it totally has nothing to do with her...

Thanks :D I'm really hoping to make something of myself with my music 

I like this!!

I sing and write. I can totally imagine something awesome with this. What's your vision with it?

I picture flying. Like one of those inspirational "I was grounded, but now I can fly" kinda songs. are you planning it to be pony-related? Oooor...?

are you planning it to be pony-related? Oooor...?

I'm happy either way, If you were interested in helping out, you pretty much have full creative control over the lyrics :P

Why am I getting an overwhelming feeling of hope from this song? Frustrating...I feel the lyrics right under the surface, and I can't reach quite reach them...
(Subject to change)
When you're lost
Think you can't be found
And you feel the darkness start to come around
Don't you fear
I will always be here.
By your side
Yeah
(21-51 background)

Edited by Shimmer5000

It's in the background of my computer. Playing. Constantly. And I still love it! (That's a good thing! :3)

You don't know how much that means to me, thank you :)

You have the spot (If you want it that is :P)

Hello there! Name's Avery! I must say, that this song is AMAZING! It can work by itself if you so wanted! But, listening to it more and more, I can see where you're coming from when you want Vocals along with it. I love to sing from time to time (Albeit anytime that a song plays in my head :lol: ) and honestly I've made a few lines for what I think would go good with the song.

Then again, my personal view of a song is not like how others would be, but listening to the song you provided before, I can see how I can work with it slightly. But, I've just been having this one vocal go around my head since the beat that is played the most sounds like it needs to have some vocals to match it.

I also noticed what you called it, makng me think of more vocals to go along with the ride. I'm honestly still thinking of how the rest is made to fit it, but I'm seeing a greeter with a vibe of putting on a wonderous show.

So, here's what I have so far (That matches with the main beat of your song): Welcome to the house of wonders, and welcome to the dream. Welcome to the place you know, and welcome to the sky. To have a chance to be yourself, and have a chance to shine. To break from the rope that held you so tight, now go on and fly!

Now, it's not much that I have, but this is what I have :wacko: Now, if there's anything that I can change or something along that line, I'd more than willing to comply. So, I hope you have a wonderful day, and lovely night, until we meet again. :squee:

Edited by Avery - Lost Prince