Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you blush?

碇 シンジン

Blush?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. Do you blush?

• Yes.
    • No.

Do you blush? If so why? Do you like to blush? Have you seen someone else blush?

I blush a lot and I don't like that feeling. I wish that I would be able to choose when to blush and when not. I don't know why I blush in so many situations, but here are couple examples when I blush:

I blush when someone watches me to the eye, I just feel that someone is monetizing me and I feel so vulnerable I feel that all my flaws are there for them to see. I blush if someone is calling my name more than once, I don't know why I do that but I just feel that my name is embarrassing. I blush when I'm supposed to say something but I have nothing to say, it feels so awkward when that happens. I blush if I fail at something in front of others. I blush when I talk about my feelings and opinions that other people may not accept. I blush sometimes when I'm praised.

One time I was at school eating lunch. Then these guys came to me at the same table. I blushed and this one guy then said "You're all red". I felt SO awkward and embarrassed I just wanted to hide somewhere and be out of sight. Everyone was looking at me it felt so bad. I just quickly ate my lunch and then I went out I don't remember if I cried, but I probably did.  That one incident may be partly the reason why I don't eat at school anymore.

post-28950-0-63687200-1411645890_thumb.png

What do you think about blushing? What are your experiences with blushing? Would you tell someone if you see them blush?

• Brohoof 13

Awww, don't worry, friend, blushing is ok... Sometimes...  :smug:

I don't blush, I'm not the kind of guy who gets embarrased a lot. I'm not the center of attention for anyone. People simply don't care that I'm there with them. I'm like a fifth wall in a room.

I guess shy and very quiet people get upset at these kind of things, I feel you. It happened a lot to me when I was young. All these people looking at me, feeling superior to you. But when I look at a crowd of people, I feel like they're my friends. That I'm tha leader of a club of fans ready to hear me.  :muffins:

I might have blushed in the past, but right now I'm not that kind of shy guy. 

Edited by Darker
  • Brohoof 2

I think it depends on the situation for me; though I rarely notice it. Sometimes a member of my family will comment how red my face looks, but outside of that...that's it.

• Brohoof 2

According to my friends I blush a lot. TBH, usually I don't even notice it. Except for when somebody I like comes near, then it's just so much that I can feel it and I'm like "OMG... Nooooo stop..." lol.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I blush, usually when I make a big mistake in front of other people, since more often than not those people will start to make fun of me (especially if it's at school).

Around the forums, I often use the blushie face if someone compliments me :blush:, even if I'm not actually blushing.

• Brohoof 1

I don't blush much anymore but anytime a girl came near me I did. I never noticed. They simply told me I was. x3 But nowadays I talk to girls just fine. I don't know how really. Must just be because I've gotten older since stuff like that happened.

• Brohoof 1

I used to blush more when I was younger, now it only really happens if I'm being complimented even then I rarely do unless I believe the compliments to be true. It used to also happen when I was embarrassed but it hasn't happened to me lately. 

If I were you I wouldn't think about it, just something that happens when you're feeling shy and insecure. Possibly you'll stop eventually, just suddenly you'll stop feeling that way.

• Brohoof 1

S-Senpai~

But seriously, yes, sometimes. When someone talks good about me I can't resist blushing

Or talking to my friends with my partner around

Other than that, I can't think of anything recent..

• Brohoof 1

I don't. People think I do, but really I'm just a bit red in the face all the time. It's nothing to do with blushing. Rosacea. :derp:

I'm in Arizona, so between the sun and the heat, I'm red in the face about 85% of the time. :derp:

• Brohoof 2

not really, in public I never talk or show any emotion (sometimes) plus living in Arizona you can't really tell if someone is blushing or if they are just overheated, last time I remember blushing was with my last Girlfriend back in 2013 then after her I became asexual

I'm pretty sure there were other times my face became red but you can't really tell since this is how I normally dress

post-27623-0-24396200-1411659668_thumb.jpg

post-27623-0-24396200-1411659668_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 2

I blush waaaaay too much.

Like I remember a couple years ago my algebra teacher asked me how old I was or some ish and my whole face turned red for no good flippin reason. Or when she asked me to solve a super easy question. I just got so red with everybody looking at me.

Whenever I give presentations in front of people I get super red with everyone staring at me.

But the worst was last year when I was drawing in class. I was in Entrepreneurship at the time, my Lifetime Nutrition teacher is best friends with the teacher I had during that period so she would hang out in the class with us during her conference period. Anywho she totally pointed out my drawing to everyone, they all crowded around me giving me compliments. It was just too much. I started having a panic attack. My whole face went red, I couldn't breathe, I was shaking and really hot and sweaty. It sucked. I jumped out of my seat and ran out into the hall. Ugh.

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 2

I tend to blush when someone compliments me or I do/say something really stupid when I did not intend to. Also some people say that I do when I am hugged :v But recently I blush a bit less than before and I actually feel happy about that fact. 

• Brohoof 2

not really, in public I never talk or show any emotion (sometimes) plus living in Arizona you can't really tell if someone is blushing or if they are just overheated, last time I remember blushing was with my last Girlfriend back in 2013 then after her I became asexual

I'm pretty sure there were other times my face became red but you can't really tell since this is how I normally dress

Lol you feel like some kind of modern assassin from the Assassins Creed Universe in my opinion.

Well for main topic I do get those "blush" feelings but I don't seem to physically blush. I don't know why though. I actually want to see what I would look like if I blush.

• Brohoof 1