Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you blush?

碇 シンジン

Blush?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. Do you blush?

• Yes.
    • No.

If it's that warm feeling you get in your face sometimes, then yeah I totally blush from time to time. If that's not it, then I have no idea.

Is that IF? that settles it, you're like my second favorite person in this website.

Yeah, I blush alot when people are praising me or when they become overly interested in myself. I mean for someone who is constantly trying to blend into the background everyday, I'm rather well known for whatever reason. Wish I could control my emotions better, because a side effect of me blushing is that I start actin' a fool...

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 3

Speaking as a guy, a tough manly man who eats nails without milk for breakfast and wre- Ok you see where this joke is going, yes I do blush. A whole ton. Especially around cute girls. Especially around compliments. ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY around cute girls who are complimenting me. I immediately go red hulk without the muscles and my face and ears burn like wildfire. I just don't work well around girls and compliments ok!?!?!?

• Brohoof 2

Yes, I do Blush and to be honest I blush extremely easy and over little things like a complement or even being stared at sometimes sets me off, yeah I know how stupid that sound but I can't control it, heheh, there are other things that make me Blush but I will not go into details.  :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

awww man. I'm a big blusher. I blush towards anything. Compliments, words, actions, pretty much anything. xD It's something that's uncontrollable and confusing to the other person. lmao.

• Brohoof 1

Not that I'm aware of. Shame and embarrassment seem to be the emotions I'm least prone to feeling (because I am one shameless sonofabitch), so I'm almost never in a position to feel "hot-faced". Unless, of course, I'm in a shouting match with someone. I'm sure my face colorizes to some degree when I'm livid, but…I'm typically not concerned with finding a mirror whenever I get like that. X)

As far as being complimented, I don't think that gets a blush out of me. I get so few compliments that I'm always genuinely grateful when I do get one.

• Brohoof 2

Yes... I consider it a pretty bad flaw. If I need to present and I come across thr smallest thing I didn't account for in my preparation stage, my face goes red like a tomato. Then it's almost like I break out of a trance, realize the situation I'm in, my brain goes, "dude, wtf are you doing up here?" and promptly backstabs me.

I'm fairly good with compliments, I've practiced how to accept them without looking big headed. From an attractive woman though... I don't think any amount of training could help me there.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

I don't really blush.. 

I have on super rare occasions, but otherwise it's as if I don't have the ability. If I do blush, I immediately feel compelled to find a mirror so I can see what it looks like, 'cause it's so rare. 

I think it's cute when other people blush though.  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

omg yes, I blush SO easily at everything and I hate it >.>;; Pretty much any time anyone new/that I don't know well talks to me, since I'm generally really shy and awkward, and I'm always scared someone's going to think it's because I ~like~ like them (which is even more awkward when the person in question is a teacher/boss/authority figure...:please: ), in any situation where I'm nervous or awkward or embarrassed, and apparently I also go red when I'm really happy or excited about something, so... basically I am constantly bright red :P

With other people, I either don't really notice or think it's cute, but I'd definitely never point out to someone when they're blushing - that just seems super rude and unnecessary (like they don't already know that? You're pretty much just inviting other people to laugh at them), and I know what it's like to have that one friend who always goes "LOL LOOK SHE'S GONE BRIGHT RED"...I swear I'm usually pretty chill, it takes a lot to get me mad, but that immediately makes me go "I WILL DESTROY YOU :angry:" on the inside...while blushing even more now I know people are noticing. D:

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

I don't blush for the same reason I always win the "Who's arm is the most tan?" competitions at camp.  I sometimes feel like I am blushing but my face is still brown...

• Brohoof 3

i blush way too often, especially when one of my friends or partners compliments me. i'm not used to being complimented, so when they do, i usually go like: "eeep!" *squeaks. blushes then hides* "wou cwan't fwind me!"

• Brohoof 2

I think so.  Maybe.  Honestly, I don't even know anymore.  Blushing is an interesting phenomenon, and one that I believe makes us feel more alive and human.  It's a response that means something is worth feeling, whether it's good or bad.  I spend most of my days being emotionally dead.  I just try to feel nothing, because it's less painful.  Such is the life of a depressed hikkikomori.  I wish something would make me blush, to remind me I still have blood in my veins.  I like that word, too.  Blush.  I just love to say it.  Bluuusssshhh.  It's so nice.  I think it's a beautiful thing, strangely, somehow.

This directly reminds me of something I was thinking about earlier today.  One of the many things I love about the pony world is how the ponies always have rather large, expressive reactions to everything.  Everything makes them feel a strong emotion, which they express intensely.  When somepony begins speaking, the others will look at them with wide-eyed enthusiasm.  Seriously, pay attention next time you watch the show.  Every time the speaker changes, the others turn to face them with an adorable look of almost surprise.  It's like...everything in their world is filled with emotion, and every emotion is worth feeling.  Most things are accompanied by a surge of joy, even something as small as a friend saying hello.  I mean, hell, Pinkie randomly tackles the others with crushing hugs, for no other reason than hugs are "fun-a-rific".  Being jaded is a concept that is unknown to them.  It's the exact opposite of my world, which is basically like Dr. House, but without the vicodin and the bum leg.  Blushing is just one of the many things that make the world alive with color and feeling, something I wish I could find again.  I hope my inane ramblings made some shred of sense.

• Brohoof 5

Yes I blush when I'm embarrassed or whenever I'm asked to observe a girls body and the guy asks if I like her or fancy her or whatnot. Damn do I blush hard. Trust me I don't like it.

• Brohoof 2

I kind of blushed when PelleK said "Aw you're very sweet =)" when I told him he was my hero. >/////< It's actually rare for me to blush unless PelleK is being really sweet to me or when my boyfriend is complimenting me and such though. I'm embarrassed to blush, so I tend to hide my face in my hands when I feel like I'm actually about to. lol

Edited by PelleK Fangirl <3
  • Brohoof 2

I don't blush that much myself. You have to make me really flustered to get red to show up on my cheeks. ;)

• Brohoof 2

i dont blush really, as i dont get embarrassed easily. I tend to be the center of attention so im used to it. although my girlfriend blushes easily and its so adorable  :wub:

Edited by Elegron
  • Brohoof 2

I do not ever recall blushing.

not really, in public I never talk or show any emotion (sometimes) plus living in Arizona you can't really tell if someone is blushing or if they are just overheated, last time I remember blushing was with my last Girlfriend back in 2013 then after her I became asexual

I'm pretty sure there were other times my face became red but you can't really tell since this is how I normally dress

I understand the jacket and hood big brother....but why the bandana?

• Brohoof 1