Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you blush?

碇 シンジン

Blush?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. Do you blush?

• Yes.
    • No.

Well, if I do blush, that's very rarely. Sure, I probably blush when I get embarrassed but again, that's quite rare for me, not having too many secrets and whenever I do anything stupid(Alright, that I do a lot) I just laugh awkwardly and shrug it off/walk away. Of course, when I see people or people see me in underwear or the likes, that's when my face automatically starts to redden. Again, that's quite rare, and I remember only one incident where this happened of which I definetly do not want to speak of. Probably the most awkward moment of my life, anyway.

Edited by Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

I constantly blush. I get the same way you do, exactly, ooBrony. 

I can't even tell when I'm blushing either, so I get super red and people always ask why I'm blushing or if I'm okay... It's bad. .o.

• Brohoof 1

I only blush when my girlfriend gives me a really good compliment. I also blushed one time in 8th grade because I had a crush on a girl.

I only blush when my girlfriend gives me a really good compliment. I also blushed one time in 8th grade because I had a crush on a girl.

• Brohoof 1

You know you are blushing when your cheeks feel "tingly"....at least for me.

That happens to me too.  Usually it either happens if I am caught in a lie or if somebody figures out something about me I didn't want them to know. That has happened to me too many times.  :blush: 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I blush at the worst times (like when I'm giving a presentation) and it pisses me the fuck off. It's the one physical expression that I have no idea how to control.

• Brohoof 1

old thread is old but I'll bite

If you don't blush, you probably have a severe circulatory issue and should probably see a doctor. Blushing is dilation of the capillaries in your cheeks due to stress hormone release (that's a bit over-simplifyng it of course).  Some people can "feel" their blushes because of how sensitive their particular cheeks are to temperature changes, (increased blood flow makes your cheeks feel hot or tingly) but the fact is whether you realize it or not you blush.

some people with darker skin tones may not look like theyre blushing, but guess what? They blush too. So every single person in this thread should be answering yes. The correct question to ask would be "Do you get embarrassed or stressed easily" :P

Edited by Aurelleah
  • Brohoof 2

I don't usually blush, it is really hard to get me to blush. It is only at awkward moments that I blush. But one person here on the forums has been getting me to blush more and more lately :blush::wub: .

• Brohoof 1

Not as much as I used to, but I do it occasionally due to my anxiety. If I have to stand up in front of the class to do a presentation or speak up in front of people, I blush.

• Brohoof 1

Blush is when blood begins to rush to your cheeks because of embarrassment, affection, anger ect., that is why your cheeks become red and warm. It is basically a fever in you cheeks.

I blush sometimes, not as much as most people, because I rarely get embarrassed but, I am perfectly fine with it because it is perfectly normal, the Mesopotamians did it, the Romans did it, the people of the future will do it and everyone in between does it.  It is like breathing, you can't control it and it is just an instinct.

I have blushed lightly when I am around the girl I have a crush on, mostly when my voice cracks (stupid puberty) and she giggles or when she will occasionally messes with "The Curl"; she thinks I look like Canada from Hetalia so she will occasionally mess with it and well that kind of makes my cheeks go red ever so slightly.

Yes I blush, problem, I can't stop blushing, my face is always read 24/7 if I cry it makes it worse. Sometimes I think makeup can't even cover it up.

you may have a medical disorder, I forgot what it is called but its symptoms are very similar to that.

• Brohoof 2

Feels like I blush on a daily basis, and it tends to happen when someone says I'm cute or that I do a good job in my work. My cheeks always flush bright red, sometimes it achs a little too so it gets annoying at times lol

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Not really. The only time my face gets reddish at all is if I'm doing lots of heavy lifting or I'm sick with a bad cold/ flu :o 

I kinda wish I blushed properly; it is very cute when it happens to other people <3

Holy hell are there some old names in this thread. 

Yes. I do blush, and very noticeably if it's a specific type of embarrassment related to people giving me a gift. Receiving any gift or act if generosity turns me fairly red at times if I'm not prepared. Some who did that to me at BABSCON 15 and 16 would have seen it.