Do you blush?

碇 シンジン

Blush?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. Do you blush?

• Yes.
    • No.

Of course not. :x 

Sometimes I do when I'm feeling an intense emotion, such as anger, love, or embarrassment. I don't blush randomly, though. :P

Nah, not really.

which is probably for the best, as my average per-hour adorableness levels have already exceeded WHO guidelines and are still rising.

I do blush slightly if I'm embarrassed, but it's too faint to be seen easily.

the government would have to put me in quarantine for the safety of the general public if I started making a habit of visibly blushing.

I usually only get flushed when it's really hot.

almost as hot as me, that is - about 1337 degrees Celsius.

Yes, usually if something embarrassing is found out about me.  I can just feel my face turning red while it's happening.  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

OOOooooo honey. Everyone here is lucky. Blushing is the WORST thing to have to go through, yeah some people may find it "cute" but it really is horrible to have to go through. It's like being nervous but everyone knows what level you're on--and if you're blushing it's like critical, like the level which pretty much screams: "I do not want to be anywhere near here!!!". For me, it's always when I'm presenting something to a group. I'm calm, cool, and what's that? Why is my neck burning? Then you panic, trying to control it yet remain calm so no one notices. Yeah, no. They notice. And you're only getting redder and redder. Horrid.

Occasionally, yes, but it's kind of difficult to make me blush I think.

I rarely react to things, but yes I do blush in some occasion ,like compliments  or if someone is being very kind to me. I'm not a kind of a person who are used to these things. 

• 1 year later...

As far as I'm aware, I have only ever blushed once. It was when I was talking to a group of older girls in my first year of high school. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...