Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

Whilst along a simple walk, Ahaban here's the loud commotion and makes his way near to the Everfree. Not wanting to get involved he remains behind watching the scene.

"Seems like were ever I go it's the same, Ponies just can't leave each other alone " he says to himself.

• Brohoof 2

@,

@,

Void looks towards the Disguised Unicorn and smirks.

"Hello, friend I just caught myself a fighter"

Void said towards Syannax as he was jumped by a Harpoon wielding earth pony

"Ahhh, come on, what next? Well Harpoon pony first I was attacked by this Pegasus here *Void points at the pony tied up on his back* then that 'Unicorn' over there helped me use a sleep spell on him, now you are pointing a weapon at me"

• Brohoof 2

@,@,@@@Rainbow Eclipse

"This harpoon nor works, I wanted to see if you would attack me" Kelly keeps his replic backpack in harpoon,

"What is happening here, and what are you?" 

Kelly watched as the Unicorn was the problem of all that was happening, Kelly could not make friends with magic anything because she feared what ever happen had already happened once. 

"What are you, and why are tying this pegasus."
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1,

@,

@,

Void looks very tired and vaguely annoyed Void then looks towards the tied up pony on his back

"Now then if I untie you will you chop me up? As far as you can tell I could have killed you when you when you where asleep which I didn't so if that ain't enough proof that I am not bad then I don't know what is."

Void stated as he was still looking at the tied up Pegasus.

• Brohoof 2

@,@,  @,

Kelly was offended because the Pony Unicorn(Syannax) just use magic on another pony, Kelly found herself locked for many Poneis she considered enemies by all that had happened, Kelly came out and took the front of Void and Syannax, and spoke to two. 

"This is ridiculous, as expect me to believe that two Poneis using Magic a Changeling and Unicorn, tying a Pegasus, it is more than obvious, if you had a chance to kill at any time, as well as all Poneis magic of Equestria "

Kelly was keeping his eyes on the two Poneis(Void and Syannax)
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

Taking about a seat, Ahaban continues to observe, carefully watching the small congregation. Noting the appearances. Feeling a little uncomfortable he adjusts the tightness on his leather vest.

"Hm.. Quite looks of a scene I read on a fantasy book." He again whispers to himself.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @,

Void glares at Kelly and smirks

"Well just saying you can trust us, I am a different Changeling to others and this Unicorn here pretty much saved my life"

Void states with a warm smile

"So Mr. Choppy *Void turns to Back Slash* Are we on good terms as I am not associated with a Hive? Well I am Void so just so we know what is your name?"

• Brohoof 3

@,@, @,

Kelly look to Void

"My name is Kelly, but I do not blame you for that, sorry if I was rude to you, I stou in a new place, and my past lives chasing me, even deculpe me, I think I'll never get to make friends again, after what happened." 

Kelly looks at the ground avoiding his eyes show with a little tear"I'm sorry about that"

Kelly suddenly hugs Void. Kelly does not hugged one pony a few years, she felt weak at the moment and she saw the goodness in Void

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 4

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,  

Void was generally surprised by this Hug from Kelly and he hugged her back.

"Nice to meet you Kelly, you don't need to be sorry"

Void said as he blushed during the hug and then awkwardly laughed

"Heheh,Now then, since we are stood in the Everfree I vote we get out of here before someting else happens, since Back Slash said he would be at Sugarcube Corner"

Void said and then realizing that Kelly had a very small friend in a Tiny predicament.

• Brohoof 3

@,@

Kelly gets a little awkward after hug Void

"Sorry about that" 

Kelly still with some tears in her eyes, It is face to face with Back Slash, it seems that Kelly regained what was lost with the Pegasus and Unicorn Ponies, she grabbed her wallet and stuffed in the backpack. But she took some Muffins to have in your backpack and offers to Slash

"I'm so sorry, I do not know why you took my wallet, but I offer this as evidence of the beginning of our friendship" 

Kelly offers to all who are at the moment. 

"We can go to my house is over there" she points to the output of EverFreeForest, well I guess, I'm new here. "
  • Brohoof 4

Finished observing, Ahaban stands continuing on his way, heading in similar direction as Back Slash. He approaches to the steps of the Sugarcube Corner, stretching his wings a but before proceeding to enter.

He takes a quick look around noting the plethora of sweets and other snacks, he decides to take a seat at one of the tables.

• Brohoof 1

I finally land at Sc corner. The sweet, sweet smell of muffins hit my nose and i started drooling.

"Mmmmm muffins"

I open the door and step in, forgetting to close. I walk straight to the counter drooling and ignoring everypony else. Pinky pie stands there waiting to take my order.

Pinky: "Hyia Slash! You want MORE MUFFINS? Well since you come here SOOOOO often you get a 50% discount TODAY ONLY! YAY!"

Slash: OH WOW! Thank you Pinky!

• Brohoof 3

@,@,

After the output of the Blue Pegasus(Back Slash) of the local ... Kelly sees a Pony (Ahaban) and asks for Void. 

"You know that Pony ?, seems that he was spying on us, I did not speak up because I was afraid that attacked me" 

Kelly Look for Void confused, waiting for an answer
  • Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1,

"Well now were out of the Everfree, yeah I saw him but he didn't seem harmful or anything as he didn't attack us or anything. 

Didn't Back Slash say to meet him at Sugarcube Corner if we pleased? Well I say we go there now, since we are so close as it is"

Void said as he looked towards Kelly and towards PonyVille with a grin.

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban watches the fellow pegasus, as he served his muffins. Not wanting to attract attention he looks back toward the window he sits by returning to his usual observing.

Thirst a little setting in he leaves his table and approaches the counter.

• Brohoof 3

@,

Kelly smiled brightly for VoidKelly was embarrassed with the proposed Void

"This is embarrassing but I do not know the way, you could go with me?" Kelly looked Void, she offered her paw ... 

"Friends?" Kelly expects the response of Void, with great expectation 

• Brohoof 3

Pinky: Ohh Ohh Ohh Hello! How may i help you!

She says looking at the pony who just got up from the table.

Slash: Huh?

He looks over to see a fellow pegasi.

Slash: Oh Hi! You want a Muffin too? Ill buy!

Pinky: OHH OHH THIS CALLS FOR MY MUFFIN CANNON!

She hops out of the room

Slash: MUFFIN CANNON? YAY!

Pinky returns a few seconds later and shoots the cannon spewing Muffins all over the room

*BOOM*

Slash: YAY! XD! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Edited by BackSlash2554
  • Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1

Void looks at Kelly who looked very expectant.

"Yes, we can be friends, in fact I would love to be friends"

Void said with a warm smile.

"Now then, if we go in this direction *Void points towards PonyVille* we can get back faster that way, I would fly us all there but...*Void buzzes his cut wing* My wings are damaged and flying would be certain death"

Void starts to walk in the direction of PonyVille and gestures everypony to follow him.

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahabans eyes widen in surprise as he quickly ducks behind the counter before the cannon barrages the room with muffins. After such he peaks over the counter.

"I'll - I'll just have a smoothie. T-thank you." He replies, his slight foreign accent notable.

(just a tiny filler.)

• Brohoof 3

@

Kelly grins to have made some friends because she had not done more with anyone for fear, but now Void managed to unlock the old Kelly

Kelly flashed a big smile for Void and took the side of the Void and followed. 

"Thank you so time was that I had no one to stand beside me." 

Kelly makes a serious but hopeful look at Void.
  • Brohoof 3

*BOOM* the cannon fires again

Pinky: Ohh ohh Im sorry hee hee. You want a smoothe? Ok What kind?

She leaves the room and comes bach with his smoothie.

Pinky: Here ya go! 5 bits please.

Slash: Ill pay pinky.

*BOOM* Pinky: ohh ohh if your paying then give me 2 bits

Slash gives her two bits *sniff sniff*

Slash thought: ahh hes comeing then, good

Edited by BackSlash2554
  • Brohoof 2

@

"Umm.. Thank you." He responds, he takes his smoothie and returns to table, he sighs a bit composing himself before sitting and takes a drink keeping his attention aware on the hyper pink pony.

Finally calming he continues with his drink, noticing the changelings approaching.

• Brohoof 2