Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

Slash looked at the bag of bits and sighed,

Slash: Even after what i did to you? You still.......help me? You aren't like any changeling i have ever met.

Slash walked to him and Extended his hoof

Slash: Please forgive me........

As soon as Void took it Slash pulled him into a hug and cryed

Slash: Thank you..........Brother.

The Sky grew dark and thunder could be heard, Lightning started flashing outside and it started pouring heavy rain,

Slash: Well looks like we wont be going anywhere anytime soon

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Somepony was being washed away into the river...........it was (Insert pony here)

• Brohoof 2

@

Void hugged him back

"It has been a pleasure. Friend, I help anyone as everyone no matter what they do to me, as forgiveness is always an option"

Void says as he buzzes his damaged wing

"It was not permanent by the way so don't worry about it, the fact that it is an insect wing means it will only heal faster"

Void says as he beams a smile towards Back Slash.

• Brohoof 3

@,@, @,  

Kelly was moved by Slash, she seized the moment and gave him a hug to Slash and Void.

After that Kelly heard a scream from outside, and Pinkie Pie was with everyone on the inside, but no one knew what to do, so Kelly asked the Void and Slash.

"Any ideas?"

Looking to Void and Slash in your front.
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@

@

"Let's investigate!" Ahaban responds quickly leaving the table, he pulls his shemag and goggles on quickly trotting out following to the sound of the screams!

He quickly opens his wings and takes flight, as the raging rain pours against him.

(Maybe be Scootaloo? Cutie Mark Crusaders trying to be Weather Safety instructors?)

• Brohoof 1

Syannax woke up from where she was wondering where she was and everything.

"Hello?"

She looked around seeing that she was still inbetween Ponyville and Everfree. At that she got up and started walking towards ponyville in her unicorn disguise.

"I wonder where that pinkish purple Changeling went.."

She muttered as she walked into ponyville looking for him

• Brohoof 2

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @,

Void realized as the rain increased that after everything that happened in the Everfree they forgot about Syannax the disguised Unicorn.

"Guys I know this is the worst time to run off but I have to go find Syannax, we lost her earlier in the Everfree"

Void said with a determined look as he galloped of towards the edge of PonyVille, where he saw Syannax.

"Hey! Syannax" 

• Brohoof 3

Sweety Bell: SOMEPONY HELP HER!

Apple Bloom: NOO SCOOTALOO, WE'LL SAVE YEU!

Scootaloo: HELP! *gurrgle* GAHHH HELLL.......*gurrgle*

She goes under as the other two fall in too

CMC: HELL*gurrgle* HELLP USS......*gurrgle*

Slash: WHAT THE HAY?!

He bolts out the door and rushes out to the river grabbing scootaloo as he did not see the others

• Brohoof 2

@@

Kelly did not mind the rain and followed his new friend Void, no matter what the weather was like she went along to check that all was well even though I could not do much. she followed him to find another Unicorn, she did not take very well before, but now she accepted it and was surprised when he saw that she was one Chageling too, but she did not know the Changelings could modify its shape, she discovered it at the time.

Kelly talk with Void

"You see that, She has transformed!"  Kelly to Void

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked quite awkward then giggled even in the rain

"Yeah I forgot to mention us Changelings have the Ability to transform into other creatures mainly ponies unless you have decent skill in Changeling magic like me"

As Void said this he also changed into an Earth Pony called Aqua.

"I can change too but I don't like disguising my true self friend" 

Void said with a smile.

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban dives downward aligning his flight following with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle quickly scooping them up and landing near Slash and Scootaloo

"What were you three thinking? Playing out in the rain like this!?" Ahaban says in an aggressive tone.

"We were just trying to find our new talents mister.." Applebloom lowers her head, "Maybe we could be Weather Safety trainers." She finishes

• Brohoof 2

"Hiya Void!"

​Syannax responded as she walked over to him in her changeling form

"Oh, and what do we have here?"

She looked at Kelly, the one who had the harpoon. She stretched a little and yawns.

"I must of fell asleep.. How odd... Anyhoof it must mean that i'll need to go feed"

She mentions to Void under her breath about her needing to feed soon

• Brohoof 2

@

Kelly giggle to Void

"Alright, that looks cool, all I can do is walk the earth, and plant things, I can never do things like that, but I hope this does not change things."

Kelly always felt inferior before the magic because where she lived she was the single pony land and everyone made ​​fun of who she was. When Kelly stood before the rain looking at her reflection in the puddle.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

Void turns back into his Changeling form and laughs

"Hiya Syannax, you slept through this rain? Well just letting you know all the ponies we met earlier like Kelly are friends now and the Blue Pegasus we tied up is fine and a good friend too, him and another pony called Ahaban went to help with the problems caused by this weather and me and Kelly came to find you"

Void said all this with a fast pace and then mutters to Syannax

"Can the feeding hold of for a bit?"

• Brohoof 2

@@,

Kelly look to Void and Syannax and looks at the two together.

"I hope you can forgive me for what I did, where I came from the Unicorns and Pegasus always gave me a way to feel worse, and where I lived was attacked by Alicorn, I could never do anything to help Poneis of my family, and then everything that I promised I would never talk to ponies with some kind of magic or wing, but Void made ​​me change my mind, I hope you can forgive me "

Kelly puts a paw to Syannax waiting for a Brohoof, Kelly smiles before the rain

• Brohoof 2

"Yeah, apparently, It got my mane and tail covered in mud"

She shook off whatever mud off

"That's good to hear that they are friendly to us now"

She mutters

"It can for a little while longer, But much longer.. I'm afraid i'll have feed on who ever is closest to me:

She answers void.

(Ninja. one moment adding more)

Syannax gives Kelly a brohoof and she smiles.

"That is no problem. Us changelings have to deal with discrimination every day of our lives anyways. I've always been one of those who had to be a wanderer and i never really came up with a pseudonym for my disguise. I've always loved my name. Its very suiting to me."

She says with an explanation, enjoying the rain hit her body with every drop.

Edited by Cloud Gazer
  • Brohoof 2

@

@

With wings now soaked, Ahaban is unable to fly for the time. He begins to return to the group of friends, his goggles and shemag scarf obscuring his face.

"Quite the highlight for the day." He says, "I don't mean to bother. But do any pony know if the town has any inns or such?"

• Brohoof 2

Dash: SCOOTS!!!!!

Dash came flying by and snatched Scootaloo from Slash

Scoot: WOAH!!! Oh Hi Rainbow Dash! 

Dash: Are You ok!? What Happened I heard you scream and......wait..

Dash turned to Slash

Dash: Did he hurt You? I sweare if you hurt my sister i will KILL YOU!

Slash: Wwwwha? But i Just saved her!

Scoot: Its True Dash! She explained everything

They all landed

Dash sat Scootaloo on the ground and walked over to Slash

Dash: So.......You saved my sister?

Slash: Uhhh Yeah?

Dash kissed Slash on the lips

• Brohoof 2

@,@, @,

Kelly smiled right back to Syannax, and before answering Ahaban, she looks down and talks. 

"At least you can still defend themselves from an attack, I have to rely on weapons, while you have the magic with you" 

She looks at her reflection in the puddle, and responds Ahaban

"I do not know, I'm new here in town, I'm looking for a place to stay now, I'm confused with all that happened today" 

Kelly is thoughtful as she looks at her reflection in the floor.
  • Brohoof 2

@,@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void sees Dash and Back Slash and Wolf Whistles to tease a bit, again

"You two enjoying your time over there!?"

Void teased again and then he turns to Kelly, Ahaban and Syannax

"Ahaban I have no idea to be honest with you... There most likely is an Inn but if not we could all stay at my house for a bit"

Void offered.

"Wait Kelly do you not have a place to stay?"

Void said shocked.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@

"I appreciate it.. I think I'll find my way to it. You two have good day." He finishes he turns and begins walking back toward Ponyville to search about.

The rain had come to a soft drizzle. Sweetie and Apple Bloom regroup with Scootaloo they look over seeing Ahaban. "Thank you mister!" They shout over waving to him.

• Brohoof 2

@,@, @,

Kelly looking to Ground

" Actually no, I was not planning on staying in Ponyville, but everything has changed now, did not think I would make friends here "

Kelly looks at the Eyes Void, she demonstrates her hope, and question.

"You do that for me Void ?, excuse me I do not have much to offer to you as an exchange, I feel bad about it"

Kelly looks at her reflection in puddle on the ground.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm not anyone, I have not Cutie mark"

Kelly seemed to be in trance with your thoughts

• Brohoof 2

@

Kelly stopped looking at her reflection in the water and turned and confronted Void

"I think you must be right, I'm glad you think that about me, I'm just a little confused with everything that comes there" 

Kelly, comes close to him the Void and a very strong hug. 

"Thank you very much the same, never been anyone like me before, that's the only thing I can give you in return, my friendship" 

Kelly looked radiant even during the rain that happened at the same time.
  • Brohoof 2

Despite his miserable condition Ahaban continues search he succeeds, locating an inn nearby across the town hall.

Entering inside he pulls down his wet shemag and goggles. Taking out a small bag of bits ordering a room key. After retrieving said key he makes his way upstairs into his room.

• Brohoof 2